Chapter 21

FML: Feel My Love

Sunny tried calling Jessica but Jessica kept rejected her calls. Jessica then sent Sunny a text.

Jessica: Stop calling me, please.

Sunny: I just want to hear your voice and know that you're okay. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you.

Jessica: I'm okay.

Sunny: Jessica, please.. Can we meet? I miss you, I really do.

Jessica didn't reply Sunny and the latter was upset, yet again. After Jessica left, Sunny never smiled. No matter how Taeyeon and Yuri tried to make her smile with their stupid actions, Sunny never smiled.

Sunny spent her day at Taeyeon's restaurant. She figured she couldn't stay at home, staying at home makes her overthink. But what can she do now that Jessica refuses to talk to her?

"Sunny, come! I've cooked your favorite dish!" Taeyeon brought the dish out and smiled cheerily. 

"Taeng... I don't want to eat..."

"You have to eat, Sun.. Eat for me, please?" Taeyeon brush Sunny's palm with her thumb.

Sunny wipes the tears that were about to roll down and eat a little. Taeyeon smiled, Sunny listens to her whenever she's helpless.

"Sunny!" Taeyeon and Sunny looked up when they heard a voice. It was Yoona.

"Yoona! Have you seen Jessica? How is she doing? Is she okay? Is she sad? Why is she avoiding me?" Sunny held Yoona's shoulders tightly and Yoona winced a little because of the pain. 

"Kyu, relax. Let Yoona talk." Sunny realized she hurt Yoona a little and let go of her.

"I'm sorry.." Sunny lowered her head but Yoona hugged her.

"It's okay. Jessica is fine. She told me to come check on you today. Are you okay?" Yoona pat on Sunny's head.

"Of course I'm not.. I need Jessica... I really love her, Yoona. Can you please persuade her to meet me?" Sunny was on the verge of crying again.

"Sunny, Sunny. Give Jessica some time. She is still unsure of her feelings. She's afraid she'll hurt you if she doesn't make sure of her own feelings so give her more time." Yoona held Sunny's hand and calmed her down.

"It's okay... It's my fault for making things like this today... Tell her I'm sorry..." Sunny forcefully let go of Yoona's hand and went to the back of the kitchen.

Sunny sat alone at the alley and hugged her knees tightly.

"Sunny!" Sunny looked up and saw Yuri in front of her. She looked back down again. 

"Hey.. Don't be like this. If you and Jessica are fated, Jessica will be yours. If not, let go. You once told me that letting go of someone you really love is also a type of happiness, right? C'mon, I don't like this Sunny. I like the cheerful and hyperactive one!"

"Thanks Yul.." Sunny only said this, she wanted to force a smile but now even forcing a smile is so hard to her. 

"We'll try to get Jessica to come out and meet you okay?" Yuri hugged her best friend.

"No, Yul. Don't bother her. She'll come and meet me if she wants to... I've been a nuisance to her, let her have some peace.."

Yuri was shocked at how Jessica could affect Sunny so badly. Sunny never once downgraded herself. No matter how annoying she is to someone, she never once find herself a nuisance to someone. 

~*~*~


"Sica!" Yoona used the spare key Jessica gave her and opened the door to her house. She didn't see Jessica in the living room but many used tissues on the couch.

She went to Jessica's bedroom but didn't see her either. She roamed around the apartment and when she turned around, she saw Jessica standing behind her.

"OMO! SICA! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THIS!" Yoona held her chest and looked at Jessica with her wide eyes. 

Jessica had her eyes bloodshot red and swollen. Jessica definitely cried for the whole night again.

"Sica... Did you cry for the whole night again?" Yoona cupped Jessica's face and then hugged her. Jessica started crying, again.

"How is Sunny, Yoona?" Jessica asked.

"She blamed herself that you left her. Listen to this." Yoona took out her phone and pressed on an audio recorded.

"We'll try to get Jessica to come out and meet you okay?"

"No, Yul. Don't bother her. She'll come and meet me if she wants to... I've been a nuisance to her, let her have some peace.."

Yoona recorded Yuri and Sunny's conversation secretly. She wanted to show how much Sunny loves Jessica. Sunny is Jessica's first love, she didn't know how to handle her feelings or a relationship.

"No.. She isn't a nuisance... She's a great companion that everyone would love to have.. I'm the one that is not cherishing her..." Jessica cried even harder.

"Sica..."

"I love her... I really do... I realized my feelings just yet..."

"are you ready to meet her?" Yoona wipes Jessica's tears.

"I don't know what to say if I meet her.."

"Don't worry. Everything will come smoothly, okay? We'll arrange a time for both of you to meet."

"Will you be there with me?" Jessica looked at Yoona like a lost puppy.

"Of course I will. I'll do anything for you." Yoona smiled.

~*~*~

Yuri was making lunch for herself and Yoona at her house. They were brainstorming on how to get Jessica to Sunny. The both of them are hurting each other too much.

"YURI!" Yoona shouted from behind Yuri and Yuri almost got a heart attack. She slapped Yoona on her arm.

"YA! Don't scare me like this!" Yuri pouted.

"Merong! Are you done?! I am super hungry!" Yoona whined, she has been whining ever since Yuri stepped into the kitchen. Yuri laughed at her cute girlfriend. 

"I just need to add salt to this and I'm done. Now will you hand me the salt?" Yuri asked and flashed her angelic smile.

"Yes ma'am!" Yoona saluted Yuri and brought the salt to her. Yuri planted a kiss on Yoona's cheek then.

They are eating peacefully. Yoona was hungry and she's eating like she haven't ate for a decade. Yuri is thinking about how they can get Jessica to Sunny, again.

"AH!" Yuri shouted all of a sudden, and Yoona choked on her rice.

"YA! Don't shout so loudly when I'm eating babe!" Yoona's turn to slap Yuri on her arm.

"Hehehe. Sorry, I just thought of something!" Yuri winked.

"Okay okay, what is it?"

"Remember what Hyoyeon did when you're jealous of her flirting with me at the gym?" 

"Err.. She locked us in the locker room and forced us to talk things out?"

"Yes! Do you think we can do the same to Jessica and Sunny? We can lock them in a room and force them to talk things out!" Yuri got excited.

"I think we can! Babe you're so smart! Come here let me for you a kiss." Yoona pulled Yuri by her neck and kissed her on the lips.

[Next day - at the gym]

Yuri and Yoona planned the whole night on how to get Jessica and Sunny to the gym as they know the both of them don't go to the gym normally. 

"Ready?" Yoona asked. Yuri nodded and they went to the both corners of the gym to call Jessica and Sunny respectively.

"Hello Yoong?" Jessica answered the phone.

"Jessi! Can you come to Yuri's gym?? She's out to buy things and won't be back in 2 hours and I'm really scared to be alone here!" Yoona said, sounded panic on purpose.

"Aigo.. Okay, I'll be there in 15..." Jessica said lazily and sniffed a bit. Yoona knew she was crying again.

"Hello Yul??" Sunny picked up Yuri's phone call.

"Kyu! Can you come to the gym? I need you to look after the gym for awhile! I need to go out and buy something but my keys are with Yoona and I couldn't reach her!"

"I don't want to go out... Can you call Tae?"

"I called before, Ttae Ttae said she's busy and Fany's back at her parents'."

"Looks like I have to be there then... See you in 10..."

Yuri and Yoona met at the reception counter and was jumping around in circles while linking their arms, knowing their plan had succeeded.

"We are seriously smarty pants!" Yoona said and Yuri squished her cheeks.

"Let's get ready! We have to make this a success so we can brag to Ttae Ttae and Fany about how smart we are! Hehe!" Yuri and her competition with Taeyeon on who's smarter again...

"Yoona!" Jessica's voice could be heard and Yuri was hiding herself.

"I'm in the locker room!" Yoona shouted and Jessica walked towards the locker room.

"Please wait awhile here while I go get something!" Jessica nodded and sat down on the benches. 

Yoona went to hide herself and gave Yuri a wink when she passed by her.

"Yul...I'm here..." Sunny's sad voice could be heard. 

"Sunny! Can you go to the locker room to get me my towel? I'm packing up!" Yuri shouted while pretending to get something from the cabinet at the reception counter.

"Alright." 

Sunny entered the locker room and started searching for Yuri's towel. She haven't seen Jessica yet because she was on the other side.

"Towel towel..." Sunny murmured and then she almost got a heart attack. She saw Jessica.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'll get going..." Sunny lowered her head and turned around immediately.

"S-Sun..." Jessica didn't have the courage to talk to Sunny yet. 'Stupid Jess! Why can't you just talk to her?!'

Sunny turned the doorknob but she couldn't open it. She figured they've been locked in there by Yoona and Yuri.

"Sunny, we locked both of you in on purpose. Have a nice talk and make her yours today. Good luck!" Yuri said from outside and Sunny saw her silhouette disappear.

'Thanks Yul...'

"Jessica, we're being locked up... Just to let you know..." Sunny said and then walked away again.

"S-Sunny!" Jessica finally called out.

"Hm?" Sunny raised her eyebrows.

"Can we talk?" 

'Ive been waiting for such a long time, Jessica...'

"Sure." Sunny sat beside Jessica.

"I'm sorry.."

"Whatever for?"

"For leaving you.."

"No, I'm sorry for everything I've done that night. Perhaps we shouldn't even know each other, perhaps we shouldn't even have an overnight. Perhaps everything between us shouldn't have happened." Sunny said and tears flow down on both Sunny and Jessica's cheeks.

"Sunny.. Can you please don't say all those? You brought a lot of fun to me."

"Sica... Just tell me, do you love me?" Sunny finally grew some balls and asked Jessica the big question.

"I...honestly...I..."

"Just tell me, do you love me? Do you love me or not?" 

Jessica stayed silent. Nothing came out of , her mind was screaming to her telling her to say yes but no words came out of .

"I'm counting to three, if you don't answer me then, I'll disappear and never ever bother you again."

"One"

"Two"

"Thr--"

Sunny was being cut off by a pair of soft lips. It took some time for her brain to process what is happening but then she eventually smiled.

"I love you, Sunny Lee." Jessica wrapped her arms around Sunny's neck and showed her totoro smile.

"I miss you so much." Sunny hugged Jessica tightly. She reminded herself not to rush things between them again. She don't want to scare Jessica off the second time.

Sunny led Jessica to the door and shouted for Yuri and Yoona to open the door.

"Yul! Yoong! We are okay already! Sica is my girlfriend now!" Sunny blushed a little at the last sentence that she shouted out.

"We do not believe! Send us a picture as a proof!" Yuri shouted back.

"Aish." Sunny took out her phone and kissed Jessica on the cheek while snapping a picture. She pressed send and waited for Yuri to unlock the door.

Finally the door was unlocked and Yuri was in tears. She hugged the smiley Sunny immediately.

"You have no idea how much I miss your smile, Soonkyu.. Don't be sad anymore, kay?" Sunny broke the hug and wiped Yuri's tears.

"Aigo.. Cry baby." Sunny made a pouty face.

"So good to see you smile, Sica! I wonder how the two of you will behave as a couple now kekeke." Yoona giggled while hugging her girlfriend.

"Sica would be a tigress girlfriend." Sunny teased Jessica and the ice princess went chasing around each other in the gym.

"YA!"

"Hi five baby!" YoonYul couple smiled at each other as they saw how Sunny got chased by Jessica, a tigress indeed.

~*~*~

"TIFF! ARE YOU READY?" Taeyeon shouted across the living room. They are preparing to go to the themed park to play. It has been a long time since they both went to play together.

"I need some help here TaeTae!"

Taeyeon went to check on her girlfriend in the room.

"What is it babe?" Taeyeon poked her head into the room.

"I need help with the zipper." Tiffany turned around and Taeyeon was already drooling.

"YA! KIM TAEYEON!" Tiffany's loud hailer-like voice brought her back and Taeyeon quickly help her.

"You have a nice babe." Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany's and ran out.

"KIM TAEYEON!" 

The couple bought many things, played games, ate a lot of good food and now they're gonna continue going on the rides.

"TaeTae! What should we play now?" Tiffany asked while wearing the Mickey raincoat that they bought earlier on.

"I don't know.." Taeyeon pouted.

"You're super cute!" Tiffany planted a kiss on Taeyeon's lips, not caring whether other people are looking or not.

"TIFF! Don't that girl look like Sunny?" Taeyeon pointed at a girl queuing to buy hotdogs.

"..yeah, she kind of resembles Sunny." Tiffany agrees with her and continue to look at the rides in front of her. 

"No.." Taeyeon shook her head this time.

"Huh?" Tiffany was discombobulated.

"She is Sunny!" Taeyeon said again, "let's go find her baby."

"Lee Soonkyu!" Taeyeon shouted and the girl turned around, the girl is Sunny indeed.

"T-Taengoo?" Sunny was looking shocked.

"Why are you playing alone here?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm...i came with a friend!" Sunny rubbed the back of her neck, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Sunnnn! What's taking you so long?!" A girl appeared behind Sunny and was back hugging her. It was Jessica.

"Ah...I see...so you came with a FRIEND?" Taeyeon added emphasis on the word friend.

"Woah! So you guys are together?!" Tiffany flashed her eyesmile and was jumping around.

"Y-Yeah..Taengoo, are you okay? You look mad.." Sunny asked, Jessica gave her hands a squeeze to comfort her.

"No! I am not okay! And yes! I am mad! At you!" Taeyeon walked off to the nearest cafe and sat at the corner table. 

"Taengoo..." Sunny rested her chin on the table like how Taeyeon did.

"Go away." Sunny pinched Taeyeon's puffy cheeks.

"Why are you angry~? Is it because I didn't tell you Jessica and I are together and because I lied to you?" Indeed they are best friends.

"Exactly!" Taeyeon pouted again.

"I'm sorry.. It was YoonYul who got us together and we planned to go to your restaurant and tell you tomorrow.." Sunny pouted too.

"I forgive you. You must take good care of Jessica, okay?" Taeyeon smiled at Sunny.

"Hehehe I will, Taengoo!" Sunny hugged Jessica tightly and the ice princess blushed madly. 

"KYAAAA~! How cute can you two be?!" Tiffany took a picture of the two hugging people and started fangirling.

"I am a SunSica shipper!" Tiffany raised her hand and almost everybody in the restaurant looked at them.

"LOL FANY!" They all shouted at Tiffany and the loudhailer girl was embarrassed.