Chapter 17

FML: Feel My Love

Yuri got a call from Taeyeon and they met at Starbucks café around the town area. Taeyeon was feeling lousy and wanted to drink some liquor but being a good friend, Yuri didn’t allow Taeyeon to as she know drinking is not the best way to solve problems. The best way is of course to talk it out.

‘Yuri, have you and Yoona gotten in fights before?’

‘Nope.’

‘How do you guys do that? It’s only slightly more than a month that Tiffany and I dated and then we fought… I don’t want to lose her Yuri..’

‘Hey, don’t worry. You won’t lose Tiffany. I can see you guys love each other a lot. You want to know why Yoona and I don’t quarrel?’

‘Why?’

‘Because I never ask Yoona about her private life. I will wait for her to tell me. I don’t force her and I give her personal space.’

‘Aren’t you afraid that Yoona will cheat on you?’

‘That’s the question Taeyeon. Do you trust Tiffany? I give Yoona my 100% trust and she gives me her 100% trust too. Let loose Taeyeon. You will suffocate Tiffany like this.’

‘Thanks Yul. I think I know what to do now.’

‘No problem. C’mon let’s send you home.’

 

~*~*~

 

Yuri arrived at the club Yoona told her to go to. She sat in front of the bar tender first since she didn’t see her girlfriend anywhere. Yuri looked around and saw a familiar looking girl doing a grinding dance on another girl.

The girl turned around and it was Yoona who was doing the grinding dance. The girl looked at Yuri and whispered something to Yoona. The latter whispered back something and went towards the direction of the ladies.

Yuri went over angrily and grabbed the girl’s arm.

‘YA! What’s wrong with you?!’

‘What did Yoona whispered to you?’

‘Why are you so worked up? You’re not even her girlfriend.’

‘I’m not her girlfriend?!’

‘Yeah. She said you’re just a friend that she got to know at the gym centre.’

Yuri let go of the girl and went back to her seat angrily. Why did Yoona said she was just a friend whom she met at the gym? Why didn’t Yoona say she is her girlfriend? Yuri went out of the bar after downing a cup of beer.

Yoona smirked when she saw Yuri walked out of the bar angrily.

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona walked into the gym centre and saw Yuri working out like crazy. She was doing some sort of intense work out. Yoona walked to her and handed her a towel.

Yuri didn’t take it so Yoona wipe Yuri’s sweat for her. Yuri flinched a little and Yoona frowned.

‘Yuri… What is wrong?’

‘Hm? Nothing.’

‘Why didn’t you turn up last night at the club?’

‘I did. You were having fun with a girl.’

‘Yuri—‘

‘I’ll go clean myself.’

Yoona smiled after seeing Yuri going to the locker room. She did the grinding dance and the flirting last night purposely. Yuri always doesn’t like to tell her how she feels so the only way to see if Yuri loves her enough was to make her jealous. And Yoona succeeded.

Yuri came out with a set of new fresh clothes and sat at the receptionist counter.

‘Baby… Don’t you have something to tell me?’

‘Me?  No.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Don’t you want to tell me that you’re jealous?’

‘I’m jealous? I’m not.’

‘You’re jealous because you saw me flirting with another girl and did the grinding dance.’

What Yoona said hit Yuri and the latter broke down immediately. Yoona was shocked and just realised she was overboard with what she did last night. Yuri must be so heartbroken.

‘Yuri, I’m sorry for doing those last night…’

‘Why did you do that last night?! My heart hurts so much… Do you know?!’ Yuri hit Yoona’s back while crying and Yoona just kept brushing Yuri’s hair.

‘I did that because you always don’t like to tell me about your feelings. I want to see if you’ll be jealous.’

‘Yoona… I love you; I love you so much…’

‘I know Yuri, I know now. I’m so sorry.’

‘Does your back hurt?’

‘No, silly…’

Yoona broke the hug and gave Yuri a long loving kiss. Yuri loved Yoona so much that she will believe everything she says.

 

~*~*~

 

‘Tiffany… I’m sorry.’

‘No, I should be sorry for losing my temper on you.’

‘No, I should be sorry for over reacting.’

‘No, I should be.’

‘No no, I should be.’

‘No Tae… I should be.’

‘Shut the up the both of you and just kiss.’

With a strong push from Sunny, Taeyeon’s lips landed on Tiffany’s and they both ended up kissing each other for a good 5 seconds thanks to Sunny.

Jessica walked in and saw Sunny putting her bag on the counter. She wanted to leave when she heard a cute voice calling for her.

‘Urghhhh… Why do I always see you when I go somewhere?!’

‘Hehe. Tha’ts because fate brought us together!’

‘Stop being so gross.’

‘Anyway… Everyone! I have something to announce.’

‘Hm?’

‘I, Lee Soonkyu, like Jessica Jung and will start wooing her from today! Please wish me luck!’

‘WOAH! GOOD LUCK SOONKYU!’ Taeyeon and Tiffany both said together.

‘What the Sunny Lee?’

‘Yes! I like you!’

‘But you’re a cucumber lover?’

‘Yes! But for you, I’m willing to change. See! I wore this today.’ Sunny wore a customized shirt with a cucumber and a ‘X’ sign on it, below wrote ‘anti-cucumber’.

‘Very funny.’

‘I’m serious~!’

‘Okay, good luck. Bye.’

Jessica walked out of the restaurant and Sunny went chasing her.

‘Will Sunny really stop eating cucumbers?’

‘Hm. If she loves Jessica enough, she will.’

‘Hmm.. let’s see then.’

‘come here you.’ Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s waist and planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

~*~*~

I don't know what I'm writing, please forgive me lol

Comment please ^_^