Chapter 19

FML: Feel My Love

Can I ask a favor from y'all? Please comment a "fighting" for me after reading this chapter. I'm really stressed up these few days because of my studies. Please. Thank you so much.


:SunSica:


Jessica walked into Taeyeon's restaurant and she was hoping there'll be an annoying little girl appearing right in front of her with her annoying aegyo, but she wasn't there. Not wanting to let go of her ego, Jessica shrugged and walked to her usual seat.

"Jessica! What do you want to eat?" Taeyeon showed Jessica the menu. The ice princess looked behind Taeyeon occasionally, hoping to see a small little girl coming out. Again, there was none.

"I'll have the usual." Jessica smiled at Taeyeon. The boss ran to the kitchen with small steps.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon came out with Jessica's order. She placed it in front of the girl and wanted to go back but she felt someone grabbed her arm.

Finally, Jessica decided to let go of her ego and asks for Sunny's whereabouts. She got to admit, she missed Sunny.

"Tae, whe-where's Sunny?" Jessica stuttered a bit.

"Ohhhh.. She's in the kitchen, I'll get her." Taeyeon gave a playful wink to Jessica, as if she could read what Jessica was thinking about.

"Tae told me you're looking for me?" Not long after Taeyeon went in, Sunny came out. She wasn't wearing a smile on her face. Jessica didn't like this Sunny. She liked the cheerful one more.

"Oh, just wondering where are you since you're not out to annoy me today and I feel a little different." Jessica said, she doesn't like to play games and hide her feelings.

"Well, I'm here now. By the way, would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?" Sunny asked. 

"No." Jessica wanted to a little bit. She likes it when Sunny uses her annoying aegyo on her.

"Okay.. Enjoy your meal.." Instead of using her infamous aegyo, Sunny nodded and walked to the kitchen. 

Jessica felt weird. Sunny isn't like this normally. She doesn't know Sunny well so she doesn't know what happened to her. After Sunny went in, Taeyeon came out again. Jessica was spacing out and didn't notice Taeyeon was in front of her.

"Hey, I think something happened at Sunny's house earlier today. You should go see how is she. She didn't smile at all for today. " Taeyeon told Jessica and led her to the kitchen entrance.

"You mean you don't know what happened to her?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon sternly.

"I don't usually ask her what happen if something's wrong.. I wait for her to tell me because I don't like to force her. She'll tell me if she wants to." Taeyeon shrugged.

"What kind of a best friend are you?!" Jessica shouted and went to the kitchen. Taeyeon was startled by Jessica, she don't understand why Jessica is so angry at her for my knowing what happened to Sunny.

"Sunny..?" Jessica tapped Sunny's shoulder.

"Hey..."

"Are you okay?"

"No..."

"Would you like to tell me what happened? You can tell me anything."

"My parents are going for an oversea business trip and I'll be left at home alone... My sisters are married.. I hate being alone... I hate the feeling of being lonely.." Sunny said and was close to tearing.

"So is that why you're so sad today?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to stayover at your house until your parents come back?" Jessica offered. She couldn't bear to see the little girl being so sad.

"Really Sica? You're coming over?" Sunny looked at Jessica.

"Yes, anything for you."

"You're the best Sica-ya.. I'm so glad I fell in love with you." Sunny hugged Jessica, she smiled for the first time today.

Jessica felt her heart beating fast when Sunny hugged her. Is that a sign? A sign telling her she's falling in love with Sunny?

"You look good when you smile, so smile more." Jessica said and poked Sunny's cheek.

"And you're not an ice princess. You're a warm princess that everybody loves." Sunny flashed her killer eyesmile that could kill Jessica as well.


:TaeNy:


Tiffany woke up to the aroma of the porridge Taeyeon cooked for her. She looked around but didn't see her lover. Tiffany wanted to lie on the bed again then she saw Taeyeon coming in with a small bucket of water and a towel.

"What's that Tae?" Tiffany asked.

"To put on your forehead because you're still having a fever." Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany's forehead as she sat down.

"You don't have to work?"

"Sunny and Jessica are there to help out so I managed to squeeze out a little time to come back and accompany you. 

"Come, I'll feed you some porridge. I want you to get well soon so we can play together again!" Taeyeon showed her cheeky smile like a little kid.

Tiffany always doesn't like to eat anything when she's sick but because of Taeyeon, and her love, Tiffany finished the whole bowl of porridge in just 10 minutes and was asking for more. Taeyeon couldn't give her more since she cooked the porridge at her restaurant but she promised she'll bring home some later from the restaurant.

"Tiff.. Be a good girl and eat the medicine.. It doesn't taste disgusting." Tiffany didn't want to eat any medicine. 

"No! It's awful." Tiffany frowned and now she looks like an angry bird.

"If you don't eat the medicine then you won't get well then we can't play together.." Taeyeon showed her innocent eyes and finally Tiffany decided to eat the pills. 

"That's my baby girl." Taeyeon pat on Tiffany's head after she swallowed the pills. Taeyeon lied beside Tiffany on the bed while waiting for the drowsiness to hit Tiffany's body.

"What do you want to do after you recovered?" Taeyeon asks while hugging Tiffany tightly, not having the slightest intention to let go of her.

"I want you to teach me how to cook!" Tiffany snuggled on Taeyeon's neck. 

"Sure thing!"

After 20 minutes, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and she was already in deep sleep. She smiled at the girl snuggling on her neck, thinking of how beautiful she is, thinking of how fortunate she is to have such a loving girl by her side. 


:YoonYul:

 

Yoona woke up with a smile that morning because it's her special day. She walked to the living room expecting her parents to be the first to wish her. Every year had been the same, her parents are always waiting for her at the living room waiting to congratulate her for her birthday.

However, this year is different. Yoona woke up to an empty house. There was a bowl of seaweed soup on the coffee table with a blue note below the bowl: "sorry our daughter Yoona, we'll give you a belated birthday party some other time. Spend some time with your girlfriend Yuri. See you later."

Yoona crushed the note and threw it into the rubbish bin. She then wondered where is Yuri, she should be the second one to congratulate her. Yoona was expecting Yuri to be in front of her doorsteps right when she wakes up, like those scenes in the drama where the birthday girl would jump on her girlfriend's body and give her a kiss. 

The birthday girl called Yuri but she couldn't get through Yuri's phone. Yoona got changed and goes to the gym to see if Yuri was there. She dare not cast high expectations for the day any more.

"Hello, is Yuri here?" Yoona asks the guy trainer at the receptionist.

"Nope. Yuri-ssi said she won't be coming for the whole of today."

"Can you get through her phone? I tried calling her but I couldn't get her." 

"Yuri-ssi said to not call her today as she has something important to do."

"Alright.. Thanks."

Yoona went out of the gym and then she decided to call the ice princess. Hoping that Jessica will accompany her today because even her parents and girlfriend can't free some of their time for her. 

"Sica?"

"Oh yes, BabyYoong! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you.. Are you free to accompany me today?"

"No.. Sorry Yoong, I have a date with my baby sister Krys."

"But it's my birthday???"

"I'll make it up to you some other days. I'm sorry!"

With that, Jessica ended the phone call. Yoona wanted to just burst into tears right now. Does everyone think that Yoona is unimportant already just because she has grown up to be an adult?

Yoona gave up on trying to find someone to spend the day with. She went to a nearby pastry shop to get a small slice of cake for herself and celebrate her birthday herself.

Yoona reached home and settled down on the dining table.

"Happy birthday to myself, Im Yoona." Yoona made a wish and blew the candle. She ate the cake and tears slowly roll down her beautiful face. 

"Stop crying Im Yoona! Be strong!" Yoona scolded herself.

Yoona wiped her tears and then she received a phone call. A smile was being casted onto her face when she saw the caller ID. It was Yuri.

"Babe! Happy birthday! I'm sorry, I was out of Seoul today to run some errands for my mom. Can you go to Shining Star restaurant and reserve 2 seats for us? Your day is still not over yet!"

Yoona smiled, she's still happy after all, "okay. See you later babe, I miss you."

"See you in a while!"

[Shining Star Restaurant] 

"Seats for 2." However, the waiter led Yoona to a table for ten people and the restaurant was empty, only she was in there. Yoona thought she was the first customer so she let it go. 

To me, you're a miracle
A gem like love that dazzles like the warm sun
Like sweet cream, you always fill my heart
To me, you're a miracle

When I'm struggling, when I'm lonely
You always protected me
The darker the night, more you shine for me
You're my bling star

Again today, I dream, I walk my path
I'll shine like that star
You are my bling star, I am your bling star
For our dreams

Yoona turned to the source of voice, it was Yuri sitting at the stage with a guitar and she was singing. Yoona remembered Yuri told her she wrote a song while thinking of Yoona. And then she realized, this is the song that she was talking about.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you."

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Yoona
Happy birthday to you

Yoona turned back and saw her parents walking towards her with a cake on their hands and her friends, Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon and even the guy trainer in Yuri's gym.

"Sorry for ditching you in the afternoon BabyYoong!" Jessica hugged the birthday girl and kissed her.

"Thank you so much, guys."

"Thank Yuri, she planned this all. Even booking the whole restaurant just for you." Yoona's dad said.

Yuri came down from the stage and ran to Yoona, giving her a loving kiss on the lips, everyone was looking at them in awe.

"Happy birthday baby."


I'm sorry if the length of this chapter is short because I'm updating using phone so I don't know how long is it! 

I hope you guys can help me relief a bit stress by commenting "fighting" for me after reading this chapter..

thank you for staying with me and thank you for reading!