Chapter 20

FML: Feel My Love

:SunSica:


Jessica met at a mall Sunny told her to go to. Sunny said she want to buy some snacks since Jessica is staying over she assumed they can party all night without sleeping. 

Jessica obviously didn't like the idea of not sleeping the whole night but then on the other hand she loved how Sunny planned everything nicely and she, to be honest, loved Sunny's companion.

"Sica!" Jessica heard the voice of the Sunshine's.

"Can you hurry up?!" Jessica pretended to be annoyed, not wanting to break her aura.

"I'm sorry~" Sunny pouted a little and then wriggle her . Jessica stopped her because everyone was looking at them.

"Let's go!" Sunny held Jessica's hand and led her into the mall.

The both of them were walking around the supermarket and Sunny dumped everything into the trolley Jessica was pushing without thinking.

"Lee Sunny! Stop throwing everything in! We can't possible finish all of them!" Jessica scolded Sunny and put half of the items Sunny took back onto the shelves.

"You're so not fun..." Sunny frowned but continued to throw things into the trolley.

They finally got back to Sunny's house with Jessica whining all the way from the supermarket to the house. She offered to carry all the bags for Sunny which she didn't know why she did that.

"Sun! Which one is my room?"

"Second floor, second room on the left!" Sunny shouted from the kitchen and then Jessica went up the stairs.

Jessica opened the door and saw many photos of Sunny and many fluffy toys on the bed. She thought Sunny must have said the wrong room so she shouted to Sunny again from the second floor.

"Sunnnnnn!! which is my room again?! I think you told me the wrong one!"

"Second floor, second room on the left!" 

"But that's your room!"

"You're sleeping with me!"

Jessica widened her eyes, "no...I'm not letting this byuntae sleep with me...but...she asked me here so that she won't be alone...aish." Jessica walked into the room again defeatedly and put her clothes into Sunny's wardrobe.

It's 7pm, Sunny suggested to watch a movie after eating dinner. Jessica's washing the dishes and Sunny picking the movie. 

Both girls got onto Sunny's bed and had their legs under the thick and warm blanket. Sunny put Jessica's arm around her waist such that they can feel each other's warmth. Jessica's heart was beating faster and faster while Sunny thought it was pretty obvious to Jessica that she want her to be her girlfriend. 

"HAHAHAHAHA" Since Sunny's laughing point was low, she laughs very easily. When she laughs, she leaned onto Jessica a little and whenever she does that, Jessica felt a little wet below because she could feel Sunny's pressing onto her body.

"S-Sunny.. I need to use the washroom.." Jessica tried to find an excuse to leave Sunny awhile if not she doesn't know what she'll do to Sunny because she was .

"Sica..don't leave me." Sunny hugged Jessica tightly and didn't want to let her go. 

"Jessica.. I love you.." Sunny said and looked into Jessica's eyes. She landed her lips on Jessica's. The taller girl was shocked at how their lips matched each other's so well. Jessica liked the feeling of Sunny's kiss but something was just off and she didn't know what was it.

They were making out and suddenly Jessica pushed Sunny away from her. 

"Sunny, I'm sorry. G-give me some time alone and don't look for me for a few days from now, okay? I'm...I'm so sorry." Jessica apologized and packed her stuffs and left. Sunny sat on her bed blankly, blaming herself for not controlling herself and let things happened so quickly. She thought Jessica was okay with it, she thought Jessica liked her too, she thought they had a chance together, but she was wrong. 

Sunny cried herself to sleep that night and no matter how much she cries, it'll never be enough to ease the pain in her heart.


:TaeNy:


Taeyeon brought Tiffany to her restaurant to fulfill her promise of teaching her how to cook. Taeyeon took a day off and closed the restaurant specially for Tiffany. They wore the apron for each other and started the cooking lesson from Chef Taeyeon.

"Slice the fish like this okay? Be careful of your hands." Taeyeon stood behind Tiffany to give her specific instructions. 

After slicing the fish, they had to stir fried it but Tiffany was scared of the fire and dare not go near the stove.

"Aigo, my baby." Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair and helped her with it. 

Taeyeon's phone rang but she was busy with the cooking so she told Tiffany to pick it up for her.

"Hello? What's up Sunny?" Tiffany said in a cheery voice.

"H-hey...T-T-Tiff..." Sunny said with her shaky voice, she woke up crying again.

"Sunny? What's wrong? Do you want to talk with Taeyeon?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while the latter turned off the stove. Tiffany passed the phone to Taeyeon.

"Soonkyu? Why are you crying?" Taeyeon don't even have the hear Sunny's voice to know that she's crying,

"C-can you come?" Sunny managed to reply Taeyeon in between her sobbing. 

"Okay, is it okay if I bring Tiff along? Have you eaten?" Taeyeon's motherly and soft side came out.

"No...I have no appetite.. And yes I'm fine with it.."

"Don't cry anymore, I'll come over soon." Taeyeon hung up and started cooking Sunny's favorite dish.

"C'mon baby, I need your help. Pass me the ingredients I tell you to, okay?" Tiffany nodded.

And hour later, TaeNy arrived at Sunny's semi-detached house. Taeyeon had the spare key Sunny gave her, well, they both have each other's house spare key. Taeyeon opened the door and rushed to Sunny's room at the second floor.

Taeyeon went in and saw Sunny lying on the bed, crying still. Her bed was full of used tissues and a few empty tissue boxes.

"You accompany her, I'll go down to prepare the foods." Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded.

"Kyu.. I'm here. Don't cry." Taeyeon pulled Sunny up and let her into her embrace. 

"Cry all you want and tell me what happened. I've never seen you cry like this before. You're worrying me, you know..?" Taeyeon brushed Sunny's hair as she speaks. 

After another crying session, Sunny decided to tell Taeyeon what happened.
.
.
.
"Give her some time, maybe she hasn't sort out her feelings for you yet. Don't worry Kyu, we'll be here for you. I know you love her a lot."

"Will you stay here with me? I don't want to be alone..."

"Of course I will. Even if you don't ask me, I'll be staying here for as long as you want me to."

"You're the best Taengoo ah."

"Sunny! Forget about everything and eat! Taeyeon cooked your favorite dishes! And... Can I stay here too?"

"Sure, I'd love it." 

Taeyeon stood up but Sunny stopped here, "you're not leaving this house, are you, Taeyeonie?" Sunny looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, cutie. I'm gonna go downstairs to get some warm tea bags for your swollen eyes. Play with Tiffany for awhile.

"Ahhhhh~" Sunny opened , wanting Tiffany to feed her.

"You're so cute, Sunny ah!" Tiffany eye smiled and fed Sunny the food.


:YoonYul:


"Hello?"

"Yoong..."

"Sica are you crying?"

"Please come to my house... I need you..."

"Okay I'll be there in 30."

"Yul! Yul!" Yoona called for Yuri, the latter stayed over at Yoona's house again.

"Yo baby~" Yuri said in a hip hop style.

"I need to go to Sica's house now, she's very troubled by something."

"Huh?! You promised to do yoga with me!" Yuri pouted and sat on the floor with both legs spread out.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll come back as soon as I can." Yoona planted a kiss on Yuri's forehead and rushed out. The thought of Jessica crying alone really worries her.

Yoona reached Jessica's house and the shorter girl already unlocked the door. Yoona went straight to Jessica's room and saw Jessica with her body curled into a ball.

"Sica!" Yoona rushed to Jessica and hugged her tightly.

"What happened? Shh...don't cry." Yoona wiped Jessica's tears.

"I...I...let Sunny down..."

"What do you mean?"
.
.
.
Jessica told Yoona what happened last night and she couldn't help but cry even more when the image of Sunny crying and bawling her eyes out. It really breaks her heart.

"Why would you do that, you silly girl." Yoona ruffled Jessica's hair and smiled at her.

"I don't know... I don't know if I love her or not...I don't want to hurt her, Yoona.."

"I know, I know. But why don't you give it a try? Give yourself a chance. I know Sunny definitely stand a place in your heart. I can see that you're truly happy when you're with Sunny. I know you love her."

"I'm scared, Yoona. I'm scared..."

"It's okay, I'm sure Sunny will understand and give you sometime."

"Please help me check on her tomorrow, okay? Please."

"I will. Need me to accompany you tonight?"

"It's okay.. I need some time alone.."

"Okay, I'll be there if you need me."

"Thanks BabyYoong."

Yoona was glad that Jessica wasn't as worse as she thought. It's just the silly girl who couldn't sort out her own feelings that made people around her worry.

Yoona should be worry about the one at her house now, she can imagine Yuri being an angry bird and lied on the couch with her Mickey stuffed toy or with her sweet potatoes. Yuri's actions always make her smile.

"Yul! I'm home!"

Yoona put her bag down on the floor and went around the house to search her Yuri. Since her parents are on an overseas trip, Yuri could stay for the time being.

"Yul~" Yoona finally found Yuri under the bed in her room. Yuri was throwing tantrums because Yoona left her alone.

"Go away!"

"Yuri~"

"I don't wanna talk to you!"

"Are you going to be like this?!"

Yuri refused to come out from under the bed and Yoona was like a mom scolding Yuri.

"Fine! Don't come out then! Stay under there for as long as you want!" Yoona stomped out of the room and sat on the couch.

Yuri went out and saw Yoona glaring at nothing. She realized she was being too childish and she should understand Yoona.

"Yoong.." Yoona stood up and walked away as soon as Yuri called for her. Yuri quickly backhug Yoona and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry Yul...I shouldn't be losing my temper on you. I was just stressed up about Jessica..are you hurt by my shout just now?"

"You bet! You never scolded me like this before." Yuri made a crying face.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Wanna watch a movie tonight?"

"Yes!!" Yoona pat on Yuri's head and gave her a kiss on the lips.


Writing a chapter helps me relieve stress ^^

even though some of you don't comment often...but you read my chapter updates, right? Kekeke

please comment if it doesn't trouble you! ^^

p/s: thank you to those who commented "fighting" on my last chapter, it really meant a lot to me :))

 

again, this is updated using phone so I don't know how long it is! *^^*