Chapter 12

FML: Feel My Love

Yuri was sitting at the receptionist counter and she was staring into space at the apartment building on her left. She didn’t notice Hyoyeon came in and was staring at her for a good 30 seconds.

“KWON YURI! I CAUGHT YOU LALALA” Yuri finally snapped back to reality and got a shock at Hyoyeon grinning.

“What?!”

“You’re staring at girls dressing in their room! I’m gonna tell Yoona!”

“Yah! Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!”

Yuri grabbed Hyoyeon’s neck and made her stop on her tracks.

“Firstly, I wasn’t looking at any girls; I was just staring into space. Secondly, you’re late for work!”

“You’re such a petty girl! I wonder why Yoona likes you.”

“I’m so gonna tell Seohyun what you did last night.”

 

~

Yuri was at the club Hyoyeon told her to go to. Yuri thought Hyoyeon must’ve been drunk and afraid to call Seohyun to pick her up.

She walked into the club and saw Hyoyeon flirting with another girl, the blonde girl even bite her earlobe. Yuri took a photo of Hyoyeon and the girl, she thought it will come in handy if Hyoyeon betrays her.

“Kim Hyoyeon! Why did you call me here?”

“Oh Yuri! Sit down. C’mon let’s drink.”

“Hyo! I promised Yoona I won’t go to the club. And Seohyun told me not to let you go to the club too!”

“You’re such a party pooper.”

“Let’s send you home.”

Since Hyoyeon was small in size, Yuri carried her in bridal style and brought her to the car. She sent Hyoyeon home and when she went back to her car, she saw the photo she took just now. Yuri smiled to herself knowing that she have something that can threaten Hyoyeon now.

~

 

“So what did I do last night?” Hyoyeon looked at Yuri confidently, as if she had done nothing wrong.

“Ah… So you forgot about it… Let me refresh your memory.”

Yuri showed Hyoyeon the photo of her biting a girl’s earlobe and kissing her neck. Hyoyeon was shocked and tried to grab Yuri’s phone but Yuri was faster than her.

“YAH—“

“Hello, Yuri unnie, Hyoyeon!”

The 2 girls turned and saw Seohyun standing in front of them. Hyoyeon mouthed to Yuri telling her to delete the photo but Yuri winked at her.

“Are there anything that I don’t know?”

“Oh Seohyun, yes there is! You came at the right timing. Look at what Hyoyeon did last night!”

Without warning, Yuri showed Seohyun the photo. Seohyun showed Hyoyeon her death glare while Hyoyeon hung her head low. Yuri was laughing until her laughter had turned silent.

“Kim Hyoyeon! No for 3 months, and you’ll eat gogumas and drink Ma juice for 2 months! No alcoholic drinks! If I find out, you’ll be dead. I’ll send and pick you up for work every day. COME HERE!”

Seohyun twisted Hyoyeon’s left ear and pulled her out of the gym centre. Yuri was laughing and celebrating her victory. This is normal for the 2 chodings, to them, these are just ‘light’ jokes and their ‘heavy’ ones aren’t revealed yet. The time will come soon.

After Yuri changed into her sportswear, ready to do some workout, she saw some girls walking into the gym centre. Yuri recognised them, they signed up for the membership in her gym.

“Hi, are you the trainer here? Can you help me with the weights?”

“Me?”

Yuri looked at the girl, and then looks around. Yuri realised she opened the gym centre earlier than usual today and the male trainers have not reported to work yet. Hyoyeon got dragged out by Seohyun and nobody was there.

Yuri was contemplating whether she should help her or not. She promised Yoona she won’t help other girls but there wasn’t anyone there that could help her. Yuri went ahead and helped train the girl.

“You should straighten your waist when you do this continuously.” Yuri touched the girl’s waist and helped straighten them. The door opened and Yoona obviously came at the wrong timing. Yuri was still having her hands on the girl’s waist and Yoona was fuming mad.

“Yoona! It’s not what you think!”

“Go away. And don’t touch me.”

“Yoona.. The male trainers are not here yet so I have to help her.”

“You broke your promise.”

“Yoona, I’m sorry… This is my work.”

“Okay.”

“Yoona, please don’t ignore me…”

Yuri showed her puppy eyes and her cutest pout. Yoona looked at her and broke into tears.

“Yoona?! Why are you crying? I’m sorry, I really am.”

“Sorry Yul… I am so immature and childish… How can you be so angelic?”

“It’s my fault, don’t blame yourself. I broke my promise. You can do whatever you want. You can slap me too.”

Yuri took Yoona’s hand and slapped her own face. Yoona was shocked at what Yuri was doing and stopped her immediately.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Stop!”

“Please forgive me Yoona… Please always remember that in my eyes, there’s only you, nobody else.”

Yoona blushed at what Yuri said. She hugged Yuri tightly. They both stayed in the position for a good 5 minutes and broke the hug.

“Now, let’s help you build your body. Your body must be hot in order to in bed.”

“KWON YURI!” Yoona slapped Yuri on her stomach.

 

~*~*~

 

 

The 2 girls finished with their workout, well, more like Yoona’s workout with Yuri helping and playing with her. Yuri had some administrative stuff to do and Yoona was busy whining by her side, complaining she’s hungry.

“Yuri… Can we go already?”

“Give me 10 more minutes, okay?”

“You told me to give you 5 minutes just now too…”

“I promise, give me last 10 minutes.”

“I’ll meet you at the restaurant, I’m super hungry already!”

“Yoona! Yoona! Wait—Please help me with the registration stuff!”

Yuri told one of her trainer to do the stuffs for her while she fun after Yoona with only her sports bra and sweatpants on. She didn’t care much at that point of time and just didn’t want to leave Yoona alone.

“Yoona! Hey! I’m here already.”

“Idiot! Wear your shirt! Do you want to catch the flu bug?!”

“Hehehe. You still care about me right?”

“Stupid. I care about you all along.”

“I’m sorry Yoona. I promise I won’t put work before you again.”

Yoona smiled, the smile she wears on her face nowadays are all because of Yuri. Yuri did a good job in making her happy and making her sorrows go away. She loves Yuri a lot, more than you can ever think.

They entered a fancy restaurant they both never been to, Yoona said she saw it on a pop up advertisement about this restaurant and suggested to dine in there.

The ambience fitted their mood perfectly; sweet. The waiter showed them their seats and Yuri pulled the chair out for Yoona like how a gentleman would.

“Thank you.”

“You’re most welcome my princess.”

Yoona gave a knowing smile to the waiter and he went off even before Yuri could ask for an iced water.

“Urgh, that waiter is so rude though. I wanted a cup of iced water!”

“Don’t worry; you can drink as much as you want later. I already ordered the foods for us.”

“You did? Yoona jjang!”

The foods arrived and Yoona ordered mango salad as the appetiser. Yuri dug in as soon as the food was placed in front of her. She was really hungry. Yuri was eating halfway and suddenly something reflected into her eyes. It was shining brightly.

“What the heck is this?!” Yuri used her spoon to see what was hidden inside and it was a pretty little ring.

She looked at Yoona and the latter showed her a proud face. Yuri’s eyes were b with tears. Yoona stood up and went to Yuri’s side.

Yoona cleared to say something to everyone in the restaurant.

“Everyone, I would like you guys to be the witness of our relationship. Tonight, 16th April, 8.48pm, I’d like to ask this girl in front of me, Kwon Yuri, to be my girlfriend. Will you?”

“Yoona!! What are you doing?!”

Yuri whispered to Yoona and slapped her arm but everyone was looking at them in awe. Some were squealing because of Yoona’s sweet actions and some just couldn’t keep their eyes of the two girls.

Yoona held both of Yuri’s hands and is waiting for her answer; in fact, everyone was waiting for Yuri’s answer.

“I… I’m willing to be your girlfriend.”

Yuri nodded her head while saying it and blushed. She had never blushed so hard before and Yoona was obviously the first one. Yoona helped Yuri wore the ring and they shared a kiss before continuing with their dinner.

Everyone was cheering for them and was clapping for Yoona.

“Yah! I wanted to pop the question but you did it before me!”

“It doesn’t matter, right? What matters most is that you’re mine now and I’m yours now!”

Yuri pouted while Yoona tried to show an eyesmile.

It was a beautiful day for them.

 

~*~*~

YoonYul chapter as I promised!

Please comment to let me know how is it ^_^

Comments are appreciated!