Chapter 14

FML: Feel My Love

I've decided to add in another pair, and this pair is a rare one I would say. Read and you'll find out who they are! 


Jessica was walking on the streets, on the way to Tiffany’s workplace to have lunch with her. They planned a lunch date the day before. She turned at the corner and suddenly someone knocked onto her and she fell to the ground. It was a girl.

The both of them shouted at each other, “YA!”

Jessica looked sternly at the girl and shot her coldest glare but the girl didn’t seem to be scared of Jessica’s glare. The girl spoke up first.

“You better apologise! I’m not scared of your glare!”

“Why should I?! You are the one who should apologise!”

“Oh my, you are super unbelievable; YOU are the one who knocked into me. Apologise now!”

The girl folded her arms and Jessica was shocked. That girl was the first person that argued with her and is not scared of her piercing glare.

Jessica stared at the girl like she came from another planet. The girl put both her hands at her waist and walked closer to Jessica.

“Apologise! Apologise! Apologise! Apologise!”

“YA! STOP! Don’t come any nearer!”

“What?!”

“I SAID STOP!”

The girl stopped and Jessica moved at least 2 arm lengths away from her. She started feeling nauseous.

“Did you eat cucumbers?!”

“Yeah, I drank cucumber juice and ate a long and fresh cucumber just now. I live for cucumbers!”

“Urgh, how do people even live for cucumbers? That long green thing is so freaking gross!”

“Hey! Don’t insult my babies. I won’t let you have it!”

Suddenly, something struck the girl and she took out a long cucumber from her bag and hid it behind her. She walked closer to Jessica and pretended to be patting her back.

“FOR YOU! HA HA HA HA!”

The girl shoved the long cucumber right into Jessica’s face. Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and ran away holding her stomach. Jessica hoped they won’t meet again because the girl would definitely prank her again since she knew Jessica’s Achilles heel.

Jessica reached Tiffany’s workplace and screamed the moment she went in. Luckily there weren’t any customers at the moment.

“TIFF! GET ME A CUP OF ICED WATER AND A PLASTIC BAG!!!!!”

“Hang on Sica!”

When Tiffany handed the plastic bag to Jessica, the girl immediately puked in it. She vomited all her supper last night and breakfast this morning.

“Jessica! What happened to you?! Are you okay?”

“! There’s this girl whom I knocked, no, whom she knocked into me and forced me to apologise to her. But of course I didn’t.”

“Then? Why would you puke?”
 

“Oh! I tell you, that girl is a freaking cucumber lover and she shoved a cucumber right into my face! That explains why I puked out all the food. Urgh.”

“Wow! I’d like to meet the girl, she’s the first one that can make our dear Sica angry and even dare to shove cucumbers into your face! Ha ha ha!”

“Shut up Tiff. Can we go now?”

“Yeah sure, just let me change out. By the way, Taeyeon will join us for lunch. You okay with that? If not, I can tell her to not join us.”

“I’m fine with that. Besides, I wanna know Taeyeon more and bond with her.”

“That’s great Jessi! By the way, Taeyeon said she will bring her friend along. Not Yuri though.”

“Okay!”

 

~*~*~

 

Sunny walked into Taeyeon’s restaurant and straight to the kitchen. She didn’t see Taeyeon so she assumed Taeyeon is in the office at the corner of the kitchen.

She got herself a cup of iced water and went out. Then she took out the cucumber she brought from home and munch on it while waiting for Taeyeon.

Sunny laughed as she remembered how she prank the girl she met just now. Sunny found her quite interesting and hope they can meet again. Pranking other people is like a natural instinct in Sunny. She will feel uncomfortable if she goes on a day without pulling pranks on people.

“Hey! What made you laugh so heartily?!”

“Oh hey ya! Tell you something, I pulled a prank on a girl I met on the street just now and she’s a cucumber hater! HA HA HA! You should’ve seen her reaction, it was super funny!”

“Oh? She must have hated you then! Even I don’t know why you love cucumber so much.”

“I live for cucumbers!”

“Yes yes. Are you okay with Tiffany joining us for lunch?”

“Yes! I heard she has eyesmiles too. We are the eyesmile combo then! He he.”

“Gross. Anyway, Fany said a friend of hers will be joining us too.”

“Okay! Let’s go!”

 

~*~*~

 

Tiffany and Jessica reached the restaurant first and they were looking through the menus. There were many foods that has cucumbers as the main ingredient and that made Jessica thought of the girl she just met.

“Fany, are you sure that there are foods here that I can eat?”

“They sell steak here Jessi.”

“FANY!”

Jessica and Tiffany both looked up and searched for the source of voice. Taeyeon was standing at by the door with Sunny beside her.

When they went closer, Jessica and Sunny recognised each other.

They both shouted, “YOU AGAIN!”

Tiffany went in between them and stopped them from shouting, “wait wait, you guys know each other?”

“She’s the one who shoved the cucumber into my face.”

“And she is the one who knocked into me and refuse to apologise. Apologise now!”

“No!”

“Girls, let’s sit down first alright?”

Taeyeon was sitting opposite Tiffany and Sunny opposite Jessica. They were glaring at each other again.

“Bunny, look at the menu and order what you want to eat.”

Sunny broke the eye contact with Jessica and looked through the menu. Her eyes lit up when she saw many cucumber dishes. She looked at Jessica and then back at the menu. Jessica wondered what she is up to now.

“Are you hungry?” Sunny asked Jessica.

“Why?”

“Just tell me.”

“Not really.”

“Take this and wear it first.”

Sunny threw a cute mask with a small cucumber printed on the front to Jessica. The ice princess looked at Sunny weirdly but obeyed her. She wore it.

“Taeng, order my food, you know what I want. I’m gonna go get something.”

“Okay. Be back soon.”

With that, Taeyeon ordered the foods that Sunny wants and Jessica almost fainted because it was all cucumbers foods. Then, Jessica realised why Sunny wants her to wear the mask, it’s to prevent her from smelling it. Something struck Jessica.

Awhile later, Sunny came back with a paper bag and a strong mint flavoured sweet.

Jessica wondered what Sunny will do again.

Sunny’s food came and the hungry girl ate all of them in just 5 minutes. She cleared the plates on her own and put it on the tray racks and returns to the table.

Sunny took out a bottle of Victoria’s Secret perfume and sprayed it around them and on the table to get rid of the cucumber smell. She ate a mint sweet to clear the smell in .

Tiffany and Jessica were amazed at how thoughtful Sunny was. Jessica realised Sunny was a sweet girl and felt bad for being so mean to her just now.

“There! You guys can order your foods now and Sica can eat in peace!”

“I’m sorry”

All of them looked at Jesssica because she mumbled something.

“Jessica? Did you say something?”

“I’m sorry”

“Jessica can you please speak louder?”

“I said I’m sorry!”

Jessica shouted and everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. She smiled in embarrassment and turned back. She saw Sunny’s eyesmile and her heart was beating really fast.

“I’m sorry too! It was also my fault.”

So there they were, having their meals happily. Jessica would still glances of Sunny sometimes. She realised Sunny would scrunch her nose when Taeyeon is making fun of her and she found it so cute. Of course not forgetting Sunny’s eyesmile. They were similar to Tiffany’s.

“Jessica!”

“Yes?”

“What do you work as?”

“I don’t work.”

“Why?”

“I don’t have to.”

“Then what do you do normally?”

“Sleep.”

“Huh?! Isn’t that boring?”

“No.”

“Shall we hang out some day?”

“Sure.”

“How old are you by the way?”

“Same as Tiffany.”

“You have a very nice forehead! They are brighter than the sun!”

“Thanks.”

“Do you like to read books?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“It bores me.”

“I see. What do you like then?”

“Sleep.”

“You’re a sleepyhead I see!”

“Ha ha.”

That was the conversation between Sunny and Jessica. Jessica was not as talkative as Sunny so she would give really short replies and all her friends doesn’t like chatting with her over text as she’s a conversation killer and for some reason, Sunny just won’t get tired of asking her questions.

She started to like Sunny, as a friend and finds her interesting. They were chatting for the whole afternoon and Jessica got to know that Sunny is a prankster and that explains why she keeps on teasing her when they met.

However, Jessica still couldn’t accept the fact that Sunny is a cucumber lover and everything of hers are related to cucumber.

Cucumber was of course, the bane of Jessica’s life.

~*~*~

Please comment ^.^