Chapter 5

FML: Feel My Love

Elooooo my lovely subscribers! c:


Today is Tiffany’s off day, Yoona didn’t turn up for work because she didn’t have the mood to neither did she wants to see Tiffany so she stayed at home accompanied by Jessica. Tiffany had sent text messages to Yoona but the girl replied none of them.

Tiffany wanted to look for Yuri and the girl told her to meet at Taeyeon’s restaurant at noon. There’s still 2 hours before meeting with Yuri but Tiffany was bored so she went there earlier.

“Hi Taeyeon!” Tiffany greeted with her smiling eyes.

“Hello! Yuri is not here yet, she told me you guys are meeting at 12?”

“Yea, but I’m kind of bored hehe. Is there anything I can help out here?” Tiffany sent a playful wink to Taeyeon.

‘What’s this feeling?’ Taeyeon felt something going through her body when Tiffany winked at her. She shrugged it off when Tiffany called her name.

“Taeyeonie!”

“Y—yes??”

“I asked if there is anything that I can help out here?” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Oh. Hm… I guess not. Yuri will scold me if she finds out I’m making you do work.” Taeyeon joked and earned a slap on her arm.

“Just let me help pleaseeeee? I’m bored!” Tiffany showed her infamous aegyo and Taeyeon finally agreed. To be truthful, she melted at Tiffany’s aegyo.

“You can help me replace the ice in the machines.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded.

Tiffany had trouble carrying the heavy ice so Taeyeon went over to help her.

“Aigo, you should’ve told me you’re not strong! I can let you do easier things.” Taeyeon knocked on Tiffany’s forehead and carried the ice for her.

“Here you go.” Taeyeon returned to do her things.

After replacing the ice, Tiffany peeked at Taeyeon who’s writing some recipes down on a piece of paper. She saw ‘YulTi’ at the top left hand corner of the paper and decided to ask Taeyeon about it.

“Taeyeonie, what are you writing down and why are there me and Yuri’s name?” 

“Oh, Yuri told me that she wants something special that is not on the menu for you. So I’m studying a new recipe.”

“Wow! You’re an amazing chef yea?” Tiffany winked again.

‘My heart beats so fast when you wink… Stop…’

Taeyeon kept getting those weird feelings like there are butterflies in her stomach and she sometimes felt electricity going through her body when Tiffany and she had skin ships.

‘Taeyeon! She is Yuri’s girlfriend! Don’t think of doing anything that will hurt Yuri!’

“Taeyeon!!” Tiffany shouted when she saw Taeyeon daydreaming again.

“Yes!” Taeyeon jerked and smiled.

“TAETAE! ARE YOU THERE?” The 2 girls heard Yuri’s voice and soon Yuri had her head poked into the kitchen.

Taeyeon became awkward with Tiffany when the lovers’ eyes met each other’s. She looked away.

“Tiff, come here.” Yuri widened her arms and Tiffany went into her embrace. They hugged for about 5 seconds and then Yuri pecked on Tiffany’s lips.

Taeyeon felt her blood boil when she saw them pecking. She tried to get rid of those feelings but she couldn’t. Is she falling for Tiffany? Taeyeon is that type that will chase for her happiness even when the person is attached.

“Taetae, you can start cooking now! Thanks ya!” Yuri planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek and pulled Tiffany out of the kitchen.

 

To: Soonkyu

Kyu, you free tonight? Want to meet up for a drink?

 

From: Soonkyu

Sure Taengoo-ah! See you at Han Bridge?

 

To: Soonkyu

Okay!

 

Taeyeon knew she had to talk to someone about her feeling towards Tiffany if not she’ll probably go crazy about it.

 

~*~*~

 

Taeyeon reached the Han Bridge, she saw a certain brunette already standing there feeling the night breeze. The Han Bridge brought back lots of memories to her, it meant a lot to Taeyeon. She ran to Sunny and hugged her tight before she could say anything.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?”

“What makes you think I’m not?”

“Don’t even try to hide from me. I’m your best friend for 10 years for goodness sake.”

“Sunny, it’s about this girl… She’s called Tiffany. And I think I’m falling in love with her.”

“Hm… Then go for it! What are you waiting for?”

“The problem is… She is Yuri’s girlfriend…” Taeyeon pouted and looked away from Sunny.

“Wow, this is complicated. Taeyeon, do you really like her? Are you sure you’re not going to be the Taeyeon in the past?”

“I don’t know Sunny, honestly. She just had that ability to make me go crazy over her.”

“Take some time to think, I don’t want you go around hurting other girls again, moreover Yuri is our best friend. Don’t hurt her.”

‘Sunny is right. I shouldn’t hurt Yuri.’

“Is it wrong that I fell in love with Tiffany? What should I do Kyu?” Taeyeon’s eyes swell up.

“No, you can’t control feelings, right? Observe yourself when you’re around Tiffany.”

Taeyeon and Sunny spent the whole night at Han Bridge, talking about their lives, of course Sunny is more than willing to keep Taeyeon accompanied.

Taeyeon hasn’t been in a relationship for a long time now and it all thanks to Sunny, who helped Taeyeon overcome her fear. But since it has been in a long time, Sunny is not sure whether her best friend would become her old self.

 

~*~*~

 

“Yoong, want to eat something? You haven’t eat anything today.” Jessica shook the grumpy girl’s body but Yoona was still sulking.

“No, Sica. I don’t want anything.”

“Yoona, wake up.” Jessica pulled Yoona to sit upright.

“What do you want Sica?!?!” Yoona shouted out of annoyance. Jessica was shocked that Yoona shouted at her.

“Do you think by lying down here you can get Yuri? Do you think by lying down here Yuri would know that you love her? Wake the up Yoona! You’re just torturing yourself while Yuri is enjoying herself with Tiffany!” Jessica tried to talk some sense into Yoona. The girl broke down and Jessica quickly comforted her.

“I’m sorry Yoong. I didn’t mean to talk to you like that.” Jessica brushed Yoona’s hair.

“No, I should be sorry Sica… You’re right, Yuri doesn’t know I love her, she doesn’t know I’m doing all these… and I’m just torturing myself…”

“Instead of wanting to be Yuri’s lover, why not try to be her good friend? Perhaps you can turn your love for her into a sisterly love?”

“I don’t think my love for her will turn into a sisterly love… But still, no harm trying right? Thanks, Sica… I’ll try my best to be good friends with her… You’ll help me, right?”

“Anything for you BabyYoong!”

Yoona is going to try her best to forget about being lovers with Yuri now, but what will Taeyeon do? Will she fight for Tiffany?

 

~*~*~

Taeyeon's past will be revealed soon!

Comments please! :D