Chapter 18

FML: Feel My Love

Hi! It's been a long time! Been very busy with school :(


:SunSica: I’m not small

 

Jessica is having her afternoon nap, she felt something ticklish under her nose and when she opens her eyes, she saw Sunny using a leaf to brush against her nose. HellSica mode is activated because no one ever dares to disturb Jessica when she’s sleeping.

“Lee Soonkyu! Get the out!” Jessica shouted at Sunny. Sunny pouted and looks at Jessica with her puppy eyes. She even had tears in her eyes.

“Y—ya… I’m sorry… Okay?”

“Sica is the best!”

Sunny showed her eyesmile and hugs Jessica. The taller brunette is shocked that she forgave Sunny so easily. She loves cucumbers, I hate her! I can’t love her! No!

“Sica? Sica~?”

“Y—yes?”

“Let’s go out today!”

“Nah… It’s so warm out there…”

“Sica~~~”

“No.”

“Please~”

As expected, Sunny’s aegyo won. Jessica changed and went out together. Sunny said she wanted to go to a CD shop so Jessica just followed along since it wasn’t even her idea to go out on such a sunny day.

Sunny went into the CD shop and is busy looking for the CD she wants. When she found it, she cursed her height again. The CD was at the most top shelf and Sunny couldn’t reach it.

Hop.
Hop.
Hop.

“Time to grow taller, shorty.” Jessica teased Sunny and grabbed the CD down. It was Girls’ Generation latest hit, Mr Mr.

“Psh, you’re not that tall either, we are both small!”

“No, I’m not small!”

“Yeah, you must be talking about these two.” Sunny gave Jessica’s bossom a light squeeze and went to the counter to pay for her CD.

“YA! Sunny Lee! I’ll tell Taeyeon that you’re a freaking byun!”

“Oh, are you threatening me?”

Jessica nodded. Sunny smirked and pay for her album first because teasing Jessica again.

“By the way Jessica, Taeyeon already knew that I’m a byun and I like to touch girls’ body. And… She’s a byun too.”

“What the?”

“Next time, use something that Taeyeon doesn’t know and threaten me again.” Sunny winked, which send shivers down Jessica’s body. Her winks are pretty attractive actually… SICA! WAKE UP!

“Let’s go shopping!” Jessica got pulled by Sunny again. This is why she hates hyperactive people, especially those like Sunny who is full of energy and will never get tired.

 

~*~*~

 

:YoonYul: Vine Videos

 

“Yuri~ say hello!” Yoona was waving to her own phone camera while trying to wake sleepy Yuri up.

“Hello…” Yuri said without opening her eyes. She watched a horror movie on her own last night and was unable to sleep because she kept having nightmares. She had a stayover at Yoona’s house.

“One more! One more!” Yoona jumped on the bed but Yuri was still sleeping.

“Yuri! I’m angry!”

“Hmm? Baby… I’m sorry…” Yuri backhugged Yoona and whined at her.

After awhile, Yuri went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them. Yuri was checking if the gogumas are well cooked, Yoona went towards Yuri with her phone and said something into the phone.

“My girlfriend is making breakfast~ my beautiful girlfriend!” Yoona video-ed Yuri checking the gogumas carefully and didn’t notice Yuri was blushing.

“Only gogumas~? Auww… I wanted to eat American breakfast…” Yoona pouted but Yuri didn’t hear what she said, she was busy peeling off the skins of the goguma.

“Here, for you.” Yuri handed Yoona the peeled goguma and kid Yoona is happy again.

Yoona’s birthday is approaching and Yuri promised herself that she will make Yoona feel different for this birthday; she’s going to make it a very special one. She didn’t know if Yoona likes birthday parties, or just a simple celebration.

“Yoona~ what do you want for your birthday?”

“I want you.”

“I’m already yours.”

“Then, I don’t have anything that I want.”

“Really? Even limited edition Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma?”

“Of course… except that! Hehehe…”

Yuri ruffled Yoona’s hair and was amazed at how Yoona can make her so happy, even when she’s just giggling. Yoona’s giggle is the cutest thing ever anyway.

Just then, something struck Yuri. She knows what to do for Yoona’s birthday.

It’ll be revealed soon… ; )

 

~*~*~

 

:TaeNy: Sick Miyoung

 

“Miyoung!” Taeyeon walked into Tiffany’s house and greeted her happily only to see her girl lying on the couch lifelessly.

“Taeng…”

“Miyoung, what happened to you?!”

“I’m having a fever and a cold…” Tiffany held her head and she slowly sit up.

“I’m taking you to the hospital!”

“I don’t want to! I don’t like hospital!” Tiffany shook off Taeyeon’s hands and hugged her pillow looking like a cute little girl.

“Fany… You have to be properly treated… I don’t like a sick Miyoung!”

Tiffany pouted and looked at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes, “do I have to go to the hospital? I don’t like taking injections!” Tiffany shook her head again.

“Don’t worry; I’ll take the injections together with you!”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now go get changed and we’ll send you to the hospital!”

Kid Tiffany has no choice but to listen to her girlfriend. Tiffany doesn’t like going to the hospital since young, she hates the smell of all the medicines and of course the jabs.

They reached the hospital and Tiffany’s name was being called, it was her turn for consultation with the doctor.

The doctor checked Tiffany’s throat and said she has a fever of 38 degrees and slight flu; she would need an injection for antibiotics. As soon as Tiffany heard the word ‘injection’, she hid behind Taeyeon and refused to look at the doctor.

“Can I get an antibiotic injection too? My girlfriend is really scared of injections and I promise I’ll get injections with her.”

“You’re such a sweet girlfriend, sure. Instead of antibiotics injections, I’ll give you vitamin injection.” The doctor smiled and told the nurse to prepare another jab.

“I’ll go first okay?” Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany’s cheek and sat on the chair where Tiffany sat just now.

Tiffany was worrying for Taeyeon, she was sure that Taeyeon is afraid of needles as well but she was willing to endure it for her.

Taeyeon was done with the injection and walked to her scared girlfriend, “see, it’s nothing! I’ll distract you so you’ll get the injection done faster okay?”

Tiffany nodded. She held onto Taeyeon’s arms really tightly and shut her eyes. Taeyeon sang a song for Tiffany hoping to relax and clear her mind.

Only after 3 seconds, the injection is done.

“It’s done; you may go to the pharmacy to collect your medicines.” The doctor smiled at the amazed Tiffany.

“You’re so brave Fany baby! I’m so proud!”

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on her lips and jumped around after that like a kid.

Taeyeon insisted on staying over at Tiffany’s house so that she can take care of her sick baby. Tiffany had no strength to argue with Taeyeon anymore so she agreed.

 

~*~*~

I'm going to write every chapter in the 'format' like this one, so it's neater and more organized ^^

Please comment so that I can improve.

Subscribe and upvote! :D