Chapter 10

FML: Feel My Love

Please comment! ^_^


Yoona went to the gym to look for Yuri. Well, she used to go to gym just to workout but now there’s another reason for her to visit the gym more often, and of course the reason is Yuri.

The girl went into the gym but did not like what she sees. Yuri was flirting with another girl. The girl had blonde hair and she was bending down, offering some of her cleavage for Yuri to see. Yuri was obviously checking her out.

“Hey Yoona!”

“Hi.”

“Meet my middle school friend, Kim Hyoyeon! She’s going to be a trainer for our gym from today!”

Yoona was surprised at what Yuri said; the blonde girl is just her middle school friend and a trainer…? Nevertheless she was still jealous.

“Hello!” Hyoyeon stretched her hand out.

“Hi.” Yoona took her hand and shook it. She walked past Yuri without even looking at her and to the locker room.

“She’s your girlfriend? Damn she’s a hot chick!” Hyoyeon her lips but earned a flick on her forehead from Yuri.

“Yah! Don’t you ever think of her like that! And mind you Hyoyeon, you have a girlfriend for goodness sake. I don’t know how does Seohyun stand you.”

“Chill bro. So is she your girlfriend? And for your information, Seohyun just loves me so much.”

“No. We’re just really close friends.”

“Aye~~ don’t lie. She’s obviously interested in you!”

“How’d you know?”

“If she doesn’t like you, why would she be jealous when she sees me and you flirting?”

“She’s jealous?”

“You’re such an idiot some times.”

Hyoyeon dragged Yuri to where Yoona was and locked them inside the locker room. She refused to let them out until Yuri cheered Yoona up and said she wants to see them come out with a smile on their faces.

“Hyoyeon-ssi? Please open up!” Yoona pleaded but the choding refused.

“No!”

“Your friend Hyoyeon is such a choding…”

“Yes she really is… I’m sorry Yoona.”

“Whatever for?”

Yuri hugged Yoona tightly such that she could feel Yoona’s heartbeat.

“Do you not like me flirting with another girl?”

“Who would like it if they see their crush flirting with other people?”

“I’m sorry Yoona. Hyoyeon and I were so close to the extent that we can even bathe in the same shower room… That’s how close we are. We met recently and that’s why we’re being mischievous, being chodings again. I promise I won’t flirt with other girls anymore. Hyoyeon does have a girlfriend.”

“You don’t have to promise me anything. I don’t have any rights to get jealous do I?”

“No, you have every right. You have all the rights.”

What Yuri said casted a smile on Yoona’s face. She loves it when Yuri is willing to do anything to make her smile, to make her happy again. She broke the hug and looked at Yuri in the eyes.

“Yul… I love you so much.”

“Yoona, please wait a little more. I am trying hard to give you a status.”

“Don’t rush. I just want you to be happy.”

Yoona planted a kiss on Yuri’s forehead and they both smiled sweetly at each other until they heard a voice from outside.

“Are you both done with being lovey dovey to each other?! Goddamnit the both of you are so damn disgusting!”

Yuri and Yoona went out smiling happily and when Hyoyeon saw them, she was originally with an annoyed face but when she sees them smiling, she smiled too.

“Thanks Hyo, for locking us in there.”

“Hehehehe. Raise my salary?”

“You can keep on dreaming Kim Hyoyeon.”

“Selfish.”

Hyoyeon walked off sulking like a choding, once she back faced them, she started laughing and Yuri of course knew she was just kidding.

Yuri became Yoona’s personal trainer as Yoona said she doesn’t like it when she sees some guys or girls trying to flirt with Yuri. That is also why Yuri hired Hyoyeon as the trainer in her gym. Hyoyeon was rich so she doesn’t have to work but Yuri and her have something in common – they both like to work out and have nice abs.

Yuri promised she will not help other people and will leave it to Hyoyeon or the other male trainers to help them and she will only help Yoona when she is here. When Yoona is not here, Yuri will only do admin works.

 

~*~*~

 

Tiffany was waiting for Taeyeon at her apartment. Taeyeon told her she didn’t dare to go to Tiffany’s workplace just in case Jessica appears again. She was so afraid of Jessica.

The doorbell rang and Tiffany literally ran to the door. She opened the door and in front of the door was Jessica. She gasped before letting Jessica in.

“Jessi…? Why are you here?”

“I can't visit my best friend?”

“No… I meant, it was sudden.”

“I’m bored and I don’t know what to do, so I came here.”

“Where’s Yoong?”

“At the gym with her darling Yuri.”

“Oh…”

Tiffany handed a cup of water to Jessica and starts to get nervous. She didn’t want Taeyeon and Jessica to meet with each other but she guessed it was just fate.

“Jessi—“

Tiffany was going to tell Jessica that Taeyeon is coming over but then the doorbell rang again. Jessica looked up and Tiffany looked at her nervously.

Tiffany opened the door and Taeyeon hugged her immediately, not knowing that Jessica was there as well.

Jessica stood up and she shot the coldest glare to Taeyeon.

“Tiffany, I thought I told you to break up with her?!”

“Jessi, listen to me—“

“TIFFANY!”

“Jessica! Stop being so unreasonable! Taeyeon did nothing wrong! It was just you who has prejudice against Taeyeon!”

“Ask her what she’d done in the past, I ing hate her alright. I will never forgive her.”

“Jessica I said stop!”

“Fine, do whatever you want Tiff. Don’t come to me crying when you break up with her.”

Jessica left Tiffany’s apartment furiously. Taeyeon broke down and cried, Tiffany hugged her and rubbed her back in a circular motion to calm her down.

“Taeyeonie? Tell me what happened in the past. I want to know.”

“You’ll leave me after I tell you about it, you’ll leave me for sure…”

“No, Taeyeon. I won’t leave you. I promise.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I love you so much, I won’t ever leave you even if the whole world disapprove our relationship.”

“I…”

“You…?”

“I…”

 

~*~*~

I...?

Taeyeon's past will be revealed in the next chapter..

Please comment to let me know what you think of this chapter ^.^