nine-Sehun

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my name is Oh Sehun and this is my boring life.

 

 

 

 

What can I say about my life? I don’t do anything exciting than to enjoy my life and I enjoy high school with my best friend Kim Jongin, I know him since I was in diapers our mothers are very good friends.

 

Speaking of mothers, my life is boring but when it comes to my mother everything changes. My mother hates everything that is not pleasing her, I think she hates even her.

 

In her vision everything has to be perfect, I must be perfect, I don’t hate my mother, but sometimes I want to go to her room at night and to strangle her, I'm lucky with my father because he tries to temper her, but this is my life, one with little action but I'm glad with my quiet life.

 

 

 

I woke up in the morning, I did my morning routine and I dressed in my uniform, I went downstairs in the living room where my mother was having breakfast with my father.

 

-, Good morning!’ I greeted them and took a seat.

 

-, Good morning son.’ My father greeted me but my mom just looked at me. I looked strange to my father and he made ​​me a sign that it's not a good idea to say something, then I realized that my mom's in a bad mood again.

 

I tried to eat as fast as I could and went to school, I climbed into the car and drove to the school where I had to meet with Jongin. When I arrived I noticed that Taemin was bullying the class nerd, I was sorry for him but it was not my job to save him, so I whent to my class where Jongin was expecting me.

 

 

When I arrived he was listening to music in his desk, I went behind him scaring him.

 

-, BOOOOO!’ Jongin jumped up.

 

-,Sehun what the…….?  Do you want to kill me?’ I looked at his face and I started to laugh, he began to laugh along with me, punching me in the shoulder.

 

We both expected to finish school and go to dance but when we started classes our teacher informed us that we have a new student transferred from China,I was curious to see what it looks our new colleague.

 

-, Good morning children, please welcome your new colleague because he doesn't know Korean language it will be hard for him.’  I was thinking about how difficult it can be to a person to be in a foreign country.

 

-, Please come in.’ I was curious to see how our new colleague look’s like and when he entered the class I was stunned, he looks like an angel,his height was small and skinny, with very nice features he hade honey blonde hair and white skin with some big brown eyes who looked right at me, I felt myself turn red in the face and my heart started beating really fast. Our new colleague leaves you breathless, it was the first time in my life when I felt that I was attracted to a guy and it was a strange feeling and new but it was a nice feeling so I looked at him and smiled, when he saw me he looked at his shoes and I could see how his white cheek was red now. I wanted to know him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning and it was later.

 

-, …… … .’ I was out of bed quickly and went to the bathroom to get ready,I didn’t want to be late on my first day of school.

 

I quickly dressed walking out of the room, to find Lay but I had an unpleasant surprise, Lay was out of school for a whole month. Now who will help me understand some of the language? I’m so dead.

 

 As I headed for my class I was thinking about Sehun and I wonder in what class is he? Will I manage to see him today? I sighed and went to my class.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter