Two

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

,, Dad what do you mean I will get married?'’ Baekhyun was shocked, confused and shocked again.,,He just hear right? He'll get marry?''

,, Son, please, listen to me carefully.’' Mr. Byun made ​​him sit down.

,,I'm sick, who knows what could happen to me.’' In Baekhyun's eyes tears were gathering.

,, I don’t want you to stay alone, it was a decision I made long ago and I think now is the time to keep that promise.’' Baekhyun just looked at him not knowing what to say,, This thing really happens?’’ His father tight his grip gaining his attention.

,, But dad, with who you want me to marry?’'

,, You'll know him today, that's why I wanted you to come home.Now I want you to go and get ready.'’ Baekhyun looked shocked at him ,, Did he say to see him? It's a he?’’

,, Dad, I'm going to marry a he? With a guy?'’ His father smiled excused and his head affectionately.

,, Son,I know how it sounds but everything I do is for your own good.’' Baekhyun looked down,, That means I have to give up on Jongin. Who do I lie? He never noticed me, maybe everything will be fine.’’

,, Now go up son and dressed in something decent, we're go to an expensive restaurant.’'

,, Oayk dad I'll be ready on time.'’ Baekhyun stood up from the couch going to his room with a heavy heart.

 

 

In the other house, the spirits were more heated than in the Byun's family.

 

,, Omma ,appa, you can’t make me do something like this!'’ Jongin was too angry,the younger was walking from one corner to another.

,, Jongin son please understand,it is a promise made ​​long ago.’' Ms.Kim tried to explain nicely, without losing her cool but Jongin didn’t ease her situation.

,, But why did you promise that!?’'Jongin was on the verge of breakdown,, This thing doesn’t happen, I'm not going to get married.’’

,, But omma I’m only seventeen, what about my school ,my dance,what about with my life!?’'

,, I'm sorry son,the decision is made and he has school as you, so you can help each other.'’Jongin fell quiet a few minutes absorbing what his mother just told him .

,, You said a he? I'll marry with a he!?’' Then he began laughed, shocking his parents.

,, Ha ..Ha..Ha! You fooled me for a second, I really believe you ,you’re so funny…. Ha…Ha…Ha! This is your revenge because I didn’t want to wake up, good joke, seriously.’' But his parents didn’t laugh, they were more serious than ever. Jongin laughter died slowly looking at his parents shocked.

,, You're serious, right? But I don’t even like boys!'’ Then Baekhyun's face appeared in my mind. ,, Why I think about him?’’

,, Jongin go up to dress, you will know him today, dress nice I want you to make a good impression.’' Said Ms.Kim waving him to leave.Jongin turned and headed to his room, thinking, what he did wrong in a previous life to deserve this?

 

 

 

Baekhyun finished his shower and now he was standing in front of the mirror admiring his bruise on his cheek,, It looks like he hit me harder than I thought.’’ He combed his hair as best as he could but without much luck.

,,I need to cut my hair.'’ Baekhyun came out from the bathroom seeing on the nightstand his broke glasses.

,, Now I have to wear lenses until I fix them.'’His eyes already begins to sting ,, I hate lens!’’

,, Now what to wear? Even if I don’t agree, I have to look good. But with what? What do I do? How can my father do this?'’ He fell face down on his bed started to shake his hands and feet.

,, AAAAAAA!!!!!’' After his little breakdown he turned looked up the ceiling.

,, Mom if you hear me please help me, if I won't be happy? If he doesn't like me? I know I'm not the most handsome boy but please help me.’Baekhyun stood up from the bed heading too the closet after ten minutes he decided to choose a pair of tight black jeans and a black shirt and in feet his red sneakers.

,, Better than this I can’t do,I really need to go shopping.'’ Baekhyun looked once again in the mirror leaving his room heading to his father who was waiting for him.

,, Dad, I’m ready.'’ Mr. Byun looked at him starting to smile.

,, Good son, let's go, I don’t want to be late.’' Baekhyun nodded following his father to the car.

 

 

Jongin was lost in space in front of the mirror ,,How did this happen? I'm going marry with a boy. I'm not gay,is enough to see Sehun and Luhan all day , but me to be with a guy? This is not how I imagined my life to proceed.I  hope that he's good looking , I hope I have that much luck.’’ Jongin sighed once more going to his dressing, choosing a pair of black pants with a white shirt, ed the first two buttons and a blue sweater.He looked again in the mirror everything to be perfect.

 

 

,, I’m ready.'' He said to his parents ,Ms. Kim looked at him, smiling and hugging him.

,, You're very beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter