Three

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up at 6 am but he didn’t dare to get out of bed, what happened yesterday kept him awake all night. How will he manage to get through senior year if his classmates will find out that he was going to marry Jongin?A part of him was happy that he'll marry Jongin, but Jongin wants to marry him?

When he wanted to give up ,this had to happen.Baekhyun closed his eyesletting out a heavy sight.

,, I hate my life.'’ Even if he didn’t wanted too, he had to go to school, sooner or later he hade to face Jongin.

Baekhyun got out of bed going to the bathroom, when he looked in the mirror he got scared of his eyes.

,, What do I do now? I look like a panda. I really hate my life!'' Baekhyun slapped his face trying to get ready for school.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Jongin was fast asleep until the alarm began to ring. He slowly opened his eyes looking on the ceiling, you could heard the birds chirping in the window, it was a great day.

 

,,I need to get out of bed.'’ After Jongin finished his morning routine he was standing in front of the mirror.

,,I should go and take him from home? Or to meet at school?’' He looked at his reflection.

,,What do you think I should do? To go or not?’' But he got no answer.

,, Yes? I say go at his house. I like your thinking.’' Jongin came down the stairs, waiting to see his parents at table but no trace of his parents.

,, Odd, where are they?’' He look through the house when he noticed the family butler.

,,Mr. Lee, where is Omma and Appa?'’ Mr. Lee looked at him smiling.

,, The masters ar still sleeping,they came home late.’'

,,Aaaa!Yes I forgot that they left last night. Thanks.'’ Jongin turned and went out the door.

,, Young master ,you don’t eat?’'

,, No,I have to run now.'’ Jongin got in the car and went to Baekhyun's house.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun got gress leaving his room goint to the kitchen, but when he passed his father room the door was open and Mr. Byun was sleeping deeply.

,, Strange why is he sleeping at this hour?’' Baekhyun closed the door to the room letting him sleep.

He ate a bowl of cereals washing the bowl after he was done,Baekhyun took his backpack and went out the door, he got on his bike leaving to school.

 

 

 

 

Jongin was in front of Baekhyun's house, not knowing what to do. To get out of the car or to wait in front of the house? While sitting thinking, he saw Baekhyun leaving on his bicycle. He quickly started the car and went after him.

Baekhyun could barely hold his eyes open. ,,Why, I had to think all night about Jongin, and his warm hand?’’ The latter was so lost in thought that he didn't see in front of him the pit, but Jongin, from the car saw it,he wanted to alert him, so he honked.

 

HONK!!! Baekhyun got scared and he crashed directly into the pit whit his wheel.

 

,, Ohh! Auchi!'’ Baekhyun fell down, hitting his hands.

,, Oh my! Are you okay?''  Jongin came to him scared. When Baekhyun saw who it in his face he turned red.

 Jongin leaned down to the same level whit him,taking out  a handkerchief from his pocket taking his hands.

,, You’re bleeding, what were you thinking that you didn’t see the pit?’' Jongin wipe his hands from the blood while Baekhyun was too shocked to say anything more.

,, Hello…… Baekhyun are you with me? Are you okay?’'  Baekhyun just looked at him with head bent to one side.

-, Oh me! You’re broke, how many fingers am I holding up?’ ,,Jongin really was in his face?''

,, Why are you here?'’ Jongin, stopped what he was doing moving his gaze at Baekhyun who stared at him without blinking.

,, I wanted to go to school together, but you left before me so I came after you, I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn’t meen it .'’  Jongin looked down upset.

Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he hears, Jongin came to take him to go to school together?Baekhyun looked at his bike that had a broken wheel and thought it was okay to go to school together.

,, Considering that because of you, I've ruined my bike, I'll let you to take me to school.’' Jongin looked at him surprised but happy at the same time.

,, But you need to buy me another one.’' They both looked at the bike and began to laugh.

,, Sure, now come on we'll be late for school.’'

,, Yah.'’  Jongin helped him up going to school together.

 

 

 

 

The two were in the car in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, they didn’t feel awkward just enjoy each others presence, thinking how will look their future.When there were a few feet away from school , Baekhyun told Jongin to stop the car.

,,Why? You don’t feel good?'’ He asked worried, Baekhyun looked at his hands sad.

,, Don’t get me wrong, but I think it's better to pretend that we don’t know each other when we are at school.’' Jongin looked at him puzzled.

,, But why? What's wrong with that?’'

,, You are Kim Jongin, that everyone wants to be a friend with and I'm just the class nerd…Thank you.'’ Baekhyun could barely hold his tears, he wanted to go but Jongin caught his hand.

,, But they will know that we're getting married in three weeks. So what matters now or then?'’

,, Please believe me, that this is better.’' Jongin didn’t want to quit but something in him said he couldn’t win the battle.

,, Okay, this time you won, see you in class.’' Baekhyun tried to smile and thanked him again.He looked at Jongin car which disappear on the street while his tears began to flow.

,, Why it is so hard to love you?'’ Baekhyun wanted to go back home and stay there for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun, passed the street with their car discussing about their exam.

 

,, Hey Sehun, isn't that Baekhyun?’' Luhan asked while walking past Baekhyun that was still where Jongin left him. Sehun looked nodding.

,, Sehun he’s crying, you think something bad happened to him?'’ Sehun looked with sadness at Baekhyun's figure.

,, Lulu, I don’t know, but it's not our bunines.'’ Luhan looked in the rearview mirror at Baekhyun.

,, I know, but I can’t get over it.’' Luhan was decided to do something about him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin got in class and most of his classmmates were already in class talking and laughing, he couldn’t remove from his head what Baekhyun said,while he was thinking Luhan and Sehun got to class as well sitting down.

 

Jongin looked at Luhan strange, usually when Luhan got to class the whole room light but today he was like a dark cloud. He waved to Sehun what happened to him, but Sehun said that he'll tell him in break what's the problem.

Jongin was constantly looking at the door but no sign of Baekhyun, were still five minutes until class starts and he was not in class.Was Baekhyun okay?Jongin started to get worried ,he knew that it wasn't a good idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter