Eighteen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

,,I sad no and No will stay!’'

,, Can you at last think about it?’'

,,Jongin NO! Stop!’'

,,I beg you!’'Luhan,Sehun and Taemin were looking puzzlet at the two of them that were in contradictory since two days ago.

Baekhyun started to be more calm and understanding now, two months have passed since Jongin's last breakdown and Luhan couldn’t take his eyes off Baekhyun’s belly which was already visible, even though the pregnant is trying to hid under baggy clothes,you can still see it even his cheeks were more puffy now,but the word fat was still tabu for them.But leaving aside all that happened, Baekhyun is happy now.

,, Jongin I’m going to hit you very hard.'’ Baekhyun told his husband angry.

,, But-But..’' Jongin was sobbing like a baby.

,, Aaaa….Sorry to interrupt your moment, but why are you arguing?'’ Luhan finely asked them.

,, Because this idiot here, wants to name our kids like idiots'.’ Baekhyun replay glaring at Jongin.

,, What?I think the names are nice.’' Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, And what would those be?’'Taemin asked curious.

,, Aaaa…Hmm…Jummy and Jimmy?’' Jongin said rubbing his nape.Taemin looked at Sehun starting to laugh out loud.

,, Those are the most stupid names you've ever heard!'’ Sehun was laughing with tears.

,, Ha ha! At last I thought of a name!’' Jongin told them frowing. Luhan looked at him shocked blinking several times.

,, And what if they are girls?’'

,, Hyung don’t ask,I beg you otherwise I’ll get more angry,until the twins are born, I have time to think of some appropriate names.’' The pregnant said his tummy.

,, But when will you found out what they are?'’ Luhan was still looking at his tummy,Baekhyun saw that and he started to smile.

,, Hyung you want to touch it?’' Luhan looked up happy, nodding several times.

,, Hahaha…Hyung you could just say so not look so intense at my belly.'’ Baekhyun took Luhan’s hand putting it on his belly slowly.

,, Oaa Is so hard!'’ But Luhan and Baekhyun remained still.

,, Baekye…what was that?'’ The pregnant looked immediately at Jongin with big eyes.

,, What happened Baek?'’ Jongin began to worry.

,, J…Jonginnie one off the babies moved,they moved,this is the first time the babies moved.'’ Baekhyun and Luhan were super happy.

,, Do you mean that our babies had moved at the touch of Luhan? And I beg for two hours to make a move and nothing?'’ On Jongin’s face you could see jealousy.

,, Ohh Jonginnie are you jealous on me because the babies moved?’' Luhan looked at him smirking.

,, Jealous? Who me?I’m not jealous.’' Jongin was pouting looking at his wife belly.

,, I think they love me more.’' Luhan started to teas his friend.

,, But I’m their father, they should move for me first,not for you.’'

,, Yes but I do love them more and they know who is their auntie.'’ The two began to argue, amusing Sehun and Taemin.

,, They love me more!’'

,, No! They love me more.’'

,, Hahahahahaha!’ Luhan and Jongin stop saying something else both looking at Baekhyun that was laughing out loud.

,, You two are phenomenal!Hahahahah!’'  This was the first time Baekhyun, laughing like this since he got pregnant.

,,They love you the same,just that Luhan hyung was more lucky to fell the move,you don’t need to argue over this reason.'’ Luhan and Jongin looked at each other understanding what he meant.

,, I know Baekye is just fun to teas Jonginnie.'’ Jongin nodded starting to smile.

,, Sorry Baek we were just messing around.’'

,, I’m happy, because the babies moved again.’' Jongin immediately looked at him with big eyes.

,, I want to feel as well.’' The young man put his hand on his wife's belly but nothing.Baekhyun feels somehow guilty because the babies moved at Luhan and didn’t at Jongin.

,, I think they are sleeping Jongin,I’m sorry.'’ Baekhyun looked down upset.

,, Hey! Don’t get upset is not your fault.’' Jogin told him smiling,kissing his cheek.

,, Let’s go to class now baby.’'  Baekhyun nodded happily.

 

 

In himself, Baekhyun was happy because he felt the babies moving, but now he was more afraid ,now he was sure that in his belly grows two real beings,his babies are real, he was afraid for the big day,he was still afraid to stay home with two small children and helpless. He was scheduled to ultrasound tomorrow and finally he will find out what gender are his babies.Last night he had again a discussion with Jongin,his husband wanted boys and he wanted girls, so they ended up fighting over the names and others silly things.

,, Baekye, how about if you and I spend some time together?’' Luhan told him at the end of classes.

,,Together? What do you mean hyung?’' Baekhyun asked him puzzled.

,, We didn’t do something together in a long time.'’ Luhan looked at him pouting cutely.

,, Hyung tomorrow I need to go to hospital for my ultrasound,if you want we can go to the Mall after that.’'

,, Really? You really wanna go to the Mall? Just me and you?'’ The pregnant started laughing when he saw the happy face of Luhan.

,, Yes because I need a new hair cut and I was going to tell you to come with me.’' Luhan jumped up with joy hugging Baekhyun very tight.

,, I’ll come to pick you up after you finish.'’ Baekhyun nodded, taking his goodbye.

When he got in the car Jongin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, What was that Baby?’'

,, Luhan hyung all sweet?’' Jongin started laughing shaking his head.

,, Luhan will always stay a little kid.’'

,, Here you’re right, now let’s go home because my babies wanna eat.’'

,, I understand Captain!’' They both started laughing leaving to their home.

 

 

Luhan was happy for the two, Baekhyun was much calmer now and Jongin was able to live without wanting to kill him.The happiness of the older didn’t was overlooked by Sehun, he had a long conversation with his mother and he believed that now is the time to take the next step, now when his mother agreed with Luhan, even more she loves the older making Sehun a little jealous, but before popping the big question, he wanted to talk to Jongin.

,, Hey Sehun,tomorrow I’m going to meet with Baekie at the Mall.’' Sehun looked puzzled at this lover.

,, Hmm?’'

,, I haven’t spent time with Baekye since he got pregnant and I wanted to go to the Mall to eat something and talk.’' Luhan was really happy because he will be with his friend at the Mall.

,, That’s wonderful honey,I think Baekhyun needs something new now and I think you need that as well.'’ The older nodded happily.For Sehun this was the perfect opportunity to meet with Jongin.

,, What do you want to eat tonight?'’Sehun asked him when they got home.

,,Hmm I think I want you Sehunna!’' Luhan jumped on Sehun neck ,kissing his lips passionately.

,,I think this is a good idea.’' Both start to undress and kissing, the two had other plans, compared to the married couple.

 

 

 

 

 

,, Move!’'

,,Please move?’'

,,I beg you move?’'

,, Jonginnie if you stare at my belly ,they won’t move.'’ Baekhyung was laughing out loud,since they got home Jongin's trying to feel even a single movement but in vain.

,, But why they hate me?!’' Baekhyun was very amused by his husband's jealousy.

,, Jonginnie they are sleeping now and they omma need to sleep a little as well.’' Baekhyun snuggle next to him, putting his head on Jongin’s lap.

,, Sure Baek sleep a little,I’ll be here when you’ll wake up.'’ Jongin kissed his forehead smiling.The puppies come quickly on Baekhyun,cuddling next to him sleeping.Finally, in their house was quiet, everything was as before, peace and love.

Jongin put a hand on his wife belly caressing it gently,when he felt a little move,just a little move,Jongin started to smile like an idiot,one of them moved. Jongin yawning slowly, closing his eyes, falling sleeping on the couch with his wife.

 

Two couples, two different stories, but just as happy.

 

,, Jongin, I am anxious!’' Baekhyun and Jongin were in the hospital waiting to take the ultrasound.

,, Me two Baek,I wanna know who will win the bet.’' Baekhyun looked smirking at his husband.

,, I’m going to win this one,I can feel it,the babies will be girls.’'

,, Nop,my babies are boys and I’m going to win again.’' Jongin winked at him.

,, Ha!’' The two wanted to argue back but the doctor opened the door on time.

,, You two are making my head hurt!’' Jongin and Baekhyun looked at their doctor with a raised eyebrow.

,, What happened with you Suho hyung?’' Suho looks like he was in a war.

,, Don’t ask!’' The couple looked at each other, starting to laugh.

,, Suho hyung your boyfriend's a fisty one.'’ Baekhyun told him iccocent.

,, How did you knew?!’'Suho looked at him curious.

,, I can see the hickeys from your neck.’' Suho blushed very hard when he heard.Jongin started to laugh really hard when he saw Suhon’s face all red.

,, Y-yah you two shut up! Baekhyun on the bed now!’' Baekhyun tried not to laugh, biting his lip.The pregnant lifted his shirt up, exposing his belly,Suho put the cold gel on his belly starting to look for the babies.Both were waiting to see who won the bet, Baekhyun was watching the monitor, seeing his babies.

,, Oh! Here we are,let’s see what we got here.'’ Baekhyun and Jongin were looking intensely at the doctor.

,, Hmmm,so we have a boy here.’ 'Jongin looked at Baekhyun smirking.

,, And a girl as well.’'

,, Wait ,what?’' Jongin and Baekhyun looked shocked at Suho.

,, You two will have a boy and a girl, congratulations!'’ This means that none of them won,but still one boy and one girl is something beautiful to have and Baekhyun was happy.

,, See you next time Mr. Baekhyun.'’ Suho gave him some vitamins, for him and the babies.

,, Bye Suho hyung,oh and next time hid them.’' The pregnant winked at him playfully.

,,Aishhhh!’' Baekhyun run after his husband,leaving Suho blushing again,but the doctor started to smile.This was the first time he sees a boy pregnand and unil now everything is okay and good,just a little more and Baekhyun will give birth,he was scared at first then he did the tests but now he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter