Seventeen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin opened his eyes slowly seeing the worried face of his wife.

,,Jongin you’re up!'’Baekhyun hugged him starting to cry loudly.Jongin was still puzzled not knowing what happened.

,, Baek? What happened?’' Baekhyu pulled back from him slowly looking at his hands.

,, You fainted when you heard about the twins.’' Baekhyun said in a whisper but Jongin heard every sigle word.

,, Wait! That wasn’t a dream?’' His wife shook his head starting to cry again.Baekhyun hugged Jongin very tight,crying more hard.

,, J-Jongin,I-I’m so scared, what are we going to do now? How are we going to race two babies? Two Jongin!! Two!’' Jongin closed his eyes inhaling deeply.

,, We can handle Baek you’ll see,I'm next to you don't worry.'’ Jongin his hair trying to calm down his wife.

,, I’m sorry Jongin ,this is only my fault,everything is my fault!’'

,, Baekhyun look at me!’' Baekhyun pulled back from his husband looking at him with his puffy and red eyes.

,, Everything will be fine,we both will get over this,I love you Baek.’' Jongin wiped his tears with his finger, smiling at him.

,, Now kiss me,I missed your lips.’' Baekhyun turned all red, hitting him gently over the chest.

,, You ert.’' But Baekhyun jumped on him, kissing him deeply.

,, I love you Jonginnie.’' Even if he wanted to appear strong, Jongin was afraid,Baekhyun was right, how two kids of seventeen will take care of two babies?But now he needs to look strong, he had for the sake of Baekhyun.

Both of them were on the hospital bed, Baekhyun fell aslept with his head on Jongin’s chest, but the young man couldn’t sleep, he thought how their life will look like with two babies, how will he support his wife until he will get birth? Since Baekhyun got pregnant, he’s like a little diva.

How will he succeed too get over all this without kill Baekhyun? Jongin sighed for the hundredth time, he put his hand on his belly, caressing it gently.

,, I hope everything will be okay,please don’t make your omma to emotional neh?’' Jongin started to smile.

 

,,Yes everything will be okay!’’

 

Jongin fell asleep with his hand on his tummy hoping that everything will be fine.

 

4 Days later.

How wrong was Jongin, Baekhyun got two weeks off from school, so he stays home all day bored, making Jongin to strangle him.Luhan was right, Baekhyun with a child was awful but now Baekhyun with two children was a nightmare come true.

Taemin started to be good friends with them after of course Luhan beat him.Luhan and Sehun have stopped talking about kids when they found out that Baekhyun is going to have twins, they felt pity for Jongin.

They got in the class laughing but when they saw Jongin in his desk ,they both stopped.Jongin always, I’ll repeat, always gets in class after them, sure something happened to him and Baekhyun, both looked at each other going to the younger.

,, Jonginnie?'’ Luhan called his name slowly.

,, HKLFLVNVN!’' Sehun looked at him worried.

,, Jongin what happened?’' Sehun moved him slowly.

,, I wanna die!’' Jongin raised his head from his desk leaving the two shocked and stunned looking at their friend.

,,Please can you kill me now?Or today I’m sure I will kill Baekhyun!’' Jongin put down his head on the desk again.Jongin’s eyes were all red,with deep dark circles like he didn’t slept for several nights and his hair was ruffled.Luhan didn’t knew what to tell him or how to console him.

,, Hmm,Jonginnie,what actually happened?’' Jongin let out a heavy sight lifting his head off the desk.

,, Baekhyun’s not the same since tree daysago,all he dose is cry,laugh and cry again and he says that I don’t love him anymore because he is too fat now but I didn’t even say something,if I go to the bathroom he will come after me and he says that he wants to spend every second with me,he stays quiet for five minutes and after that he starts to cry saying that I’ll fiind someone else because I will not love him anymore and he runs away and I don’t even have time to say something,is like I live alone and from time to time Baekhyun appears out of nowhere crying and the worst part is that you have to support his behavior changes still a month from now!Hyung,in one month I’ll kill him, I swear that he drives me crazy, the most cool thing happened last night.After I managed to get him to sleep and sleep as well,I woke up because Baekhyun was poking me,looking at me in tears and of course HE was hungry!At 1 Am I got dressed and went to buy him rice with chicken because our babies wanna eat rice with chicken.WHO SALES RICE AND CHICKEN AT 1 AM?I looked everywhere and after half an hour I came back and of course that he didn’t wanna eat rice with chicken anymore,he wanted Tteokbokki ,go back and look for Tteokbokki,the only place that had that was at one hour away,when I came back Baekhyun took only 2 bites,telling me that he wants Ice Cream,but not choco Ice Cream that was in the fridge,he wanted strawberry Ice Cream,so Jongin at 3 Am was looking for strawberry Ice Cream,when I finely got back,Baekhyun told me that he is sleepy and that he will eat the Ice Cream tomorrow.So he turned his back to me, falling asleep immediately.Guys belive me,I wanna strangle him.I don't think I could resist another month with Baekhyun to wake me every night because he's hungry,I can’t anymore,I’m going to have a breakdown!’' Jongin put his head back down on the desk hitting his head.Luhan and Sehun were too shocked to say anything, but if it was so hard to bear a child, both changed their minds.

,, Jongin, I'm trying to understand what you're going through, but try to understand Baekhyun as well,he wasn’t like this,everything is because the babies,I’m sure after he will give birth he will be back to the Baekhyun that we all know.’'  Sehun tried to raise his morale but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter