Fourteen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was in fronte of the door where his father was hospitalizat together with Jongin’s parents ,when he saw his dad collapsed in the bathroom he really panicked.They waited all night and day for his father to wake up,now he was waiting for the doc to come out and tell them what is going on with him.

 

Mr. Byun opened his eyes slowly, seeing the doctor in front of him.

,, Oh Mr. Byun you’re up,I’m glad.’' The doctor told him, helping him up.

,, What hapened? How did I get here?'’ He asked puzzled.

,, You passed out in the house of the Kim’s and Baek called me panicked.’'Mr. Byund nodded slowly.

,, Where is my son?’'

,, Outside together with his husband,Xiumin I have a question for you.'’ Xiumin looked at him curious.

,, You didn’t tell Baekhyun yet right?’'  His face got sad shaking his head slowly.

,, I thought so and when are you going to tell him?’'

,, Not now,yesterday I found out that I’m going to be a grandfather,Baek is pregnant.’' The doc looked a bit shocked at him.

,, If I tell him that I’m dying who knows how he will react and lose the baby? I did all of this for him not to be alone,I want him to be happy with his new family.’' The doc his cheek wiping his tears away.

,, I love you Xiumin,you’re a person with a good heart and it's not right what is happening.'’ Xiumin looked at him smiling.

,, I love you as well Chen,but I think is better to find a new doctor because I don’t want you too see me dying.'’

,, Do you remember the first time we saw each other?'’ Xiumin nodded.

,, You were so scared but happy at the same time, then I falled in love with you and I wanted to be your doctor because I wanted to know you better,I wanted to know why are you so happy,and I find out why.'’ Chen's tears ran down his cheeks hugging Xiumin to his chest.

,, You’re happyiness is Baekhyun, I’m glad that someone can make you radiate with happiness,but is not right what you do,you don’t have to suffer alone.Baekhyun is a miracle,a miracle made by you, I disagree with you,he needs to know.'’ Xiumin was holding his robe, crying quietly.

,, Is your decision and I will agree with her ​​because I love you.’' Chen kissed his forehead wiping his tears with his finger.

,,I’m sorry Chen because I didn’t tell him about you but I’m scared, I'm afraid that he will hate me.’'

,, I understand, I agreed to secretly love you,Xiumin I want you to understand that I will be here with you all the time.’' Xiumin smiled kissing his lips slowly.

,, Thank you.'’  They both looked into each other's eyes.

,, Baekhyun is out very worried, you wanna talk to him?’'

,, I bet he is really worried for me! Poor thing,tell him to come in.'’ Chen wiped his tears, going to the door.

,, I will come later to consult you,I love you.’' Xiumin nodded smiling.

Baekhyu was on the point of breakdown the fact that his father was in hospital scared him, his father was his only relative and he didn’t wanna lose him., it was true that now we has Jongin next to him but no one can take his father's place.Without realizing it, he began caressing his belly,the baby was a miracle that he enjoy,but he wanted that his Pod to knew his grandpa.

Jongin looked at him worried, when he heard Baekhyun shouting at him he panicked thinking something happened with their baby but when he saw Mr. Byun unconscious in the bathroom, somehow he was glad.Baekhyun didn’t say a word since they arrived at the hospital and this thing worried him.

Baekhyun heard the door open,he immediately stood up, looking at the doctor.

,, Baek your father woke up and he wants to see you ,go in now.’' Baekhyun nodded noting the doctor red eyes.,,He is crying ?But why?’’

Baekhyun entered his father room, but he remained near the door, he was afraid to move forward.

,, Baek what happened with you?’' Xiumin asked him smiling.Baekhyun was with his head down crying slowly.

,, You don’t want to hug your dad?’' He nodded slowly.

,, Then come here pabo.'’Baekhyun raised his head and ran to hug him father.

,, Papa!’ Baekhyun was crying on Xiumin’s chest.

,, You didn’t call me like that since you were a small kid.’'

,, I know but now I want to be a little kid.’' He replay in a whisper.

,, Why son? You’re not happy?’' Xiumin asked while patting his head.

,, I’m scared papa.’'

,, Why Baekhyun? Tell me ,I’m your father.’' Baekhyun stood up on his looking at his belly.

,, I'm afraid to not fail as a parent, I’m afraid of the day when he is born,I’m afraid that he’ll cry and I don’t know what to do,I’m afraid that I will lose you like I lost omma.’ Xiumin hugged his son,he couldn’t tell him now that he is dying. Why must he be sick now when his son needs him?

,, Son it's okay to be afraid, you're only seventeen, I was so scared when I first held you in my arms but together with your omma we learned how to take care of you and you got Jongin beside you and together you will manage it.You're an intelligent person, son, I trust you.'’ Xiumin smiled at him wiping his tears away.

,, Now you need to be happy because if you’re upset the baby will be upset.’'

,, Oh,you’re right,but papa promise me that you’ll be there when my Pod will be born,I want you to be there and tell me that everytghin will be okay.’' His heart stopped when he heard his son's desire, he wanted to tell him,,I won’t be here son.’’ But he couldn’t,he couldn’t break his son's heart.So he smiled trying not to cry.

,, Sure son ,everything will be okay,I promise.'’ But behind the words was the pain of a father who lies.

,, When are you going home?’' Baekhyun asked him when he was more calm.

,, Today Chen hyung sad that today I can go home, so dont worry for me.’'

,, Really? I’m gald then.’' He say smiling.

,, Now go home because you need to rest.’'

,, Are you sure papa? But I want to stay here with you ,I don’t wanna leave.’' He replay pouting.

,, I’m sure,go,Jongin needs you and you need to take care of your little Pod.’'

,, Okay papa but tomorow I will come and visit you after school.’' Xiumin started to laught.

,, Okay I will waith for you now go!’' Baekhyun hugged his father taking his goodbye.

Baekhyun come out from the room running making Jongin to look at him puzzled,he started to run after him.Jongin search the hospital but no trace of his wife.

,, Baek where did you disappeared?’' When he wanted to quit, he saw he motherhood and something told him that he'll find him there and he was right, Baekhyun was in fronte of the window where the babies were sleeping, Jongin went to him hugging him from behind.Baekhyun felt protected now.

,, Look Jongin how small they are,do you think Pod will be like them?'’

,, Hm I think Pod will be more beautiful than them.’'

,, You’re right Pod will be the blackest of all.’'

,, Hm why?’'Jongin asked him curious.

,, Because our Pod will be beauiful like his dad and all the girls will be crazy about him.’'

,, So Pod will be a boy?’'

,, I don’t know, but I have a feeling that he will be a boy.’

,, But I want a girl,girls are so cute.’'

,, Hm who knows ,we have to wait until then.’' They both started laughing looking at the babies.

,, Let’s go home wifey,it was a hard day and I’m sure that Luhan is worried because we didn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter