Six

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, Please! Please I beg you.’'

,, No! I said no.!'

,, But please!!!’'

,, No,and stop begging, you look like a puppy hyung.’'  Luhan was desperate trying to convince Baekhyun to go clubing tonight, but Baekhyun was Baekhyun and he didn’t wanna go anywhere.

 

It was Baekhyun's last night as a bachelor,the week passed very quickly for the lovers, since Jongin formally proposed to Baekhyun, Luhan was upset because he was not invited to see how he asked him, he found out everything from Suzzy. Luhan didn’t understand why Suzzy was invited and he wasn't, Jongin tried to explain him all week that it was just a concidence, he didn’t even know that Baekhyun works there.

The relationship between Jongin and Baekhyun changed from last week, they're still shy kiss but they were trying to enjoy every moment together.

 Their innocence was the reason of fun for Luhan and Sehun, every time when they were trying to have some privacy, Luhan was hidden after a trash or after Jongin’s car, laughing his off. Even for Sehun was funny to see Jongin in love, even since he knows him, considering that they known each other since they were in diapers, Sehun never saw Jongin in love ever, and now to see him blush it's funny.

 

Jongin and Sehun decided to go clubbing in his last days as a bachelor,they both love dancing and wanted to dance like before, when Luhan heard that Sehun and Jongin were going in the club,he wanted to go with Baekhyun, but how Baekhyun was innocent and never went to the club, he refuses, all week he asked Baekhyun to go and he failed to convince him so here he is today in front of his house, begging him to go clubbing.

,, Please Baekhyun please, this is your last chance to have fun as a free man.'’ Luhan tried to look cute.

,, No hyung I’m not going!'’ Luhan rolled his eyes,he never thought that Baekhyun could be so stubborn.

,, But why?!!!'’ Luhan was desperate,in any minute he'll be on his knees begging.

,, Just because, will you leave now? I have to cleane the house.’'

,, You could invite me in.’ Luhan said pouting.Baekhyun rolled hid eyes, but he moved aside letting Luhan to enter his house. Luhan came in, he took his shoes looking inside, the house was very clean compared to his and Sehun’s house, he needs to start cleaning. Luhan looked through the house until he saw a person in the living, it was Baekhyun’s father ,Luhan bowed.

,, Hello! I’m Xi Luhan, I'm Baekhyun’s friend.’' He said smiling. Mr. Byun looked a few seconds at Luhan and began to smile. It was the first time someone new was in his home.

,, Hi! I’m Baekhyun’s dad, I'm glad that Baekhyun has a friend.’' When Luhan heard he got sad. He knew that Baekhyun has no friends at school, but he expect to have at last one friend at home, but it seems that Baekhyun was alone. Baekhyun, entered the room with a tray with juice and cookies.

,, Here hyung.'’ He offered him a glass of juice, Luhan took it gladly and began drinking the juice it was very hot outside and given that he stood in front of Baekhyun’s house for three hours trying to convince him.

., So Luhan what brings you here?’' Mr. Byun asked curious.

,, I'm trying to convince him togo clubbing tonight, but he is very stubborn and doesn’t wanna go.’' Luhan replied while putting the glass on the table.

,, I said it's a waste of time , why would I wanna go to some place where’s smoke and everyone dance next to each other, I still have to learn, and tomorrow I want to be quite awake enough to say my vows.’'

,, But Baekhyun,we won't stay all night just a little, you'll not even realize when we get home.’'

,, I said no, and no will stay.’' Luhan was about to cry only to convince him.

,, Pleaseeeeeee,Baekhyun you own me.’ 'Baekhyun was shaking his head non stop.

Mr. Byun, looked amused at how his son is stubborn and how sweet Luhan can be , so he wanted to come in Luhan’s help.

,, Baekhyun son, I think it's a good idea to go somewhere tonight.’' When he heard, Luhan started smiling and Baekhyun looked at his father shocked.

,,Dad!Don’t start you too,please!'’

,, See your father wants you to have fun.'’ Mr. Buyn, winked to Luhan, and Luhan thanked him.

,, But dad, who will prepare dinner tonight? I still need to learn and washing the laundry.’' Luhan looked surprised at Baekhyun, Jongin will be very happy when he'll move with Baekhyun, he knows how to do many things, maybe he could learn something from him, maybe then Sehun’s mother will like him.

,, Son you're young, you need to have fun,I can do the rest.’' Luhan was about to jump up in joy.Baekhyun looked pouting at his father, but in the end he nodded.

,, Yesss,I love you Mr. Byun, you’re the best.'’ Luhan jumped up and hugged Mr.Byun. Baekhyun slapped his face, Luhan was older than him? He began to doubt that thing.

,, Baekhyun now go up and take a shower, we'll go to my house to get ready for an unforgettable night.'’ Baekhyun stood up from the couch and went to his room with heavy steps.When he got to his room,his phone began to ring, when he looked at the phone to see who's calling ,he began to smile.

,, Jongin, Hi.’' He answered happy.

,, Baekhyun, what are you doing?’'

,, I want to take a shower, Luhan hyung convinced my father to get me out of the house.’'

,, Well, Luhan can be very convincing.’'

,, But I don’t wanna go, I'm pretty nervous for tomorrow.’' When he heard, Jongin started laughing.

,, Baek, just have fun tonight, I go with Sehun clubbing as well so you’re not doing anything bad.’' Baekhyun started to pout.

,, Yes,but what if someone will beat us?OH MY GOD! If someone wants to us? Especially Luhan hyung…what do we do then?’' Baekhyun was having a breakdown, amuseing Jongin.

,, Why are you laughing, is not funny!’' Jongin already feel the pouting face of his lover.

,, Baekhyun relax, Luhan can defend himself even if he looks so fragile, in fact he know how to handle bullies, so you're safe with him.’'

,, Oh!’'

,, Baekhyun just have fun tonight? See you at the church tomorrow ,okay?’'

,, Okay,see you tomorow,have fun,I love you Jongin.’'

,, I love you two Baek.Now go.’' After two finished their conversation, Baekhyun tookn a deep breath going to shower.

 

 

 

 

Sehun got to his room exaclty when he heard Luhan’s name making him to look at Jongin puzzled.

,, What's with Luhan?’' Jongin looked at his best friend starting to laught.

,, Why are you laughing? What stupid thing did Luhan this time?’'

,, It seems that Luhan convinced Baekhyun to go clubbing.’' When he heard, Sehun looked shocked at Jongin.

,, Oh my God! I hope he's not drinking with Baekhyun, Luhan can drinking, but I doubt that Baekhyun can drink.'’ Jongin sat and thought a little,Sehun was right. He just prayed that Baekhyun will be okay for their wedding tomorrow.

,, Jongin you're ready'?’ He nodded,leaving to have fun.

 

 

Luhan was in the living room with Baekhyun’s father, he could see on his face that he's not feeling well.

,, Luhan.’' Mr. Byun, said softly, Luhan looked at him with his head to one side.

,, I just want to thank you,because now Baekhyun is not alone anymore, now he has friends,I really am grateful, I don’t know how long I have to live, but at least, I'll know that Baekhyun is not alone,so thank you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter