Twentytwo.

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin stood next to Baekyung until the next morning,he had to talk with Chen,they had to find a way to tell Baekhyun without him having a shock.Last night he called Luhan telling him what happened.He got scared for Baekhyun as well and he still coulnd’t belive that Mr.Byun is dead.

Jongin kissed his forehead,going to find the older guy.Jongin founded his office fast,he knocked waiting for an answer.

,,Come in!’’ Jongin opened he door poking his head in.

,, Hyung?’' Chen looked at him smiling.

,, Come in Jongin.’' Jongin looked at him puzzled.

,, Hyung are you okay?’' Chen wanted to be strong,he needs to be for Baekhyun.

,, Yes Jongin,I know that I'm smiling but my heart is crying,I knew that Xiumin will die sooner or later and I accepted that ,so I can’t do anything now he’ll be always next to me,Xiumin made me promise that I’ll be okay so I need to fight.’' Jongin was impressed, so you're thinking like this when you’re mature? Chen was more mature than he thought,maybe he has somethig to learn from him and Suho,bouth are two persons that do something they love,and they have a big heart,Jongin hopes that Chen will find someone because he deserve it,even if Xiumin wasn’t here anymore he still can feel him,and he hopes that Xiumin will be always next to him and Baekhyun, especially now that the twins are born.

,, Hyung,I’m scared,I don’t know if Baek will react that well to the news,I don’t even know how to tell him.’' Jongin looked at his hands upset,Chen was thinking the same,Baekhyun will have a shock.

,, Jongin I think you’re the right person to tell him about his dad,I know is hard but you need to tell him.’' Jongin singed deep when he remembered Suray.

,,Hyung I know that this is something stupid but Baek is angry with me,he thinks that I was cheating on him.'’ Chen looked at him with a raised eyesbrow.

,, And you did?’'

,, Nooo!! Never!But she wated me to leave Baekhyun and I think she told him something,but I swear hyung that not even for a second I was thinking on cheating,I love him hyung.'’ Chen looked at him started to laugh.

,,You two are the biggest idiots that I ever meet,now I know why Xiumin made me promis to take care of you,one day you two idiots and Luhan will pull out your one eyes.’' Jongin nodded,Chen was right,them together with their friends are too stupid somethimes.

,, Hyung I’m scared but I need to do it,hey but what about the funeral?’'

,, Everything is set,Xiumin will be buried next to Baekhyun’s mom,I think that is bettter that way.’' Jongin nodded.

,, Well hyung,I’m going,wich me luck.’' 

,, Good luck Jongin,be stong.’' Jongin stood up from his chair goint to the door but before leaving he looked one more time at Chen.

,, Hyung you know that is okay to cry,me and Baek will be always next to you.Good luck as well.’'Jongin left,leaving Chen to look at him with big eyes.

,, Aish that brat!'’ But Chen looked up starting to cry .

,,I love you Minie and I miss you already.’' Chen stood up leaving his office,he has to do something.

,, Hey! Be careful!’' Someone yelled at him but before seeing who that persone is,he bumped in him making them bouth to fall.

,,Aish..my hurts.’' The guilty person said rubbing his .

,, Hey this is a hospital,be careful,you're not allowed to run.'’ Chen looked at the boy in front of him making his heart to skeep a bit.

,, Oh,I’m sorry Doc,I was just bored.’'

,,Is okay what are you doing here?’' Chen got up helping the kid as well.

,,I came with my omma, she is you know sick and I came to visit her,oh my name is Do Kyungsoo by the way.'’ Chen looked at this boy with big eyes puzzled,is he a sigh from Xiumin?

,,I’m Chen,be careful next time.’'

,, Sure Chen hyung,I need to go now Bye!’'  The boy started to run again making Chen to laugh.

,,Who are you Do Kyungsoo?’' Chen looked again after the boy going to do his one work.

 

 

Jongin was in front of the door sighing,how can he tell his wife that his dad died last night when he gave birth to his babies?The good thing was that he resolved his problems with Suray,the girl apologized and she explained that she always was in love with him,but Jongin explained to her that he can only love one person and that one was Baekhyun,Suray understood that she has no chanse with Jongin so she preferred to stay friends,is better than ignore each other.Jongin got into Baekhyun's room  where the latter was still sleeping,Jongin took a place next to him taking his hand.Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly trying to understand what happened.

,, Hey,good morning sunshine.’' Jongin helped him to stand up.Baekhyun looked down at his belly and the babies were gone,so everything is over but why does he feel so empty?

,, Baek? Are you okay?'’ Jongin was scared,Baekhyun looks so bad right now.

,, Jongin tell me the truth,what happened with you and Suray?You know you can tell me,is okay,I can take care of me and the babies,you can stay with her if you want…I-I’ll be okay.’’ Jongin was looking stunned at Baekhyun.

,, Baek,what? Who said anything about leaving you? I love you like I told you last night,I love only you,I forgot to tell you about her,yes she does love me and she wanted us to breack up but I don’t care about her,she is a nice girl but just as a friend nothing much,Baek I love you,if I didn’t was sure about my feelings about you I never accepted our wedding and our babies,but I love you now and in fifty years,I ..Love..You!Now come here.’' Baekhyun jumped in Jongin’s arms crying.

,,I’m sorry Jongin,I really thought that you didn’t love me anymore,I’m stupid and childish,I’m sorry again.’’ Jongin was his head trying to think about the right way to tell about his dad.

,, Baek,I have something to tell you,I don’t know how,but I need to.'’ Baekhyun looked panicked at him.

,, Something is wrong with the babies? What happened?’' Jongin hugged him more tight.

,, The babies are okay,is about your dad.’'

,, D-dad?’'

,, He..He is gone Baek.’' Baekhyun looked puzzled at him.

,, What do you mean gone? He left with Chen hyung?’'

,, No Baek,he is dead, your father died last night when you were in the surgery room,I’m sorry Baek,I really am.’' Baekhyun pushed Jongin away.

,, No he didn’t die,my dad is home with Chen hyung waithing for me,he cant be dead,no this this just a stupid joke!’' Jongin wanted to hug him again but Baekhyun pushed him away.

,, No! Go away,I hate you for lieng!’'

,,I’m not lieng!I’m sorry Baekhyun,I know how you feel but I’m here to suport you.’'

,, No you know nothing! Did any of your family died? No!So you don’t know anything!He promise me,he promise me!’ Baekhyun was crying so hard that Jongin didn’t knew what to do.

,, Baekhyun please,calm down,you’ll get sick if you're crying like this.’'

,,Go away Jongin! Leave me alone,I’m all alone now,they left me,omma and appa left me!’' Baekhyun started to throw things in Jongin ,he was crazy,Jongin knew that this will happen.

,, Wha….?'’ Suho got a pilow in the face when he got in Baekhyun’s room.

,, You go away as well! I hate you!'’ Suho got to Baekhyun grabbing his hand making him a shot.Baekhyun started to lose conscious, in seconds he was sleeping again, Jongin was looking at him like a lost puppy,Baekhyun reacted much worst that he expected.

,,Now can you tell me what happened with him?’' Suho took Jongin outside making him react.

,,Hyung,Baekhyun will get crazy if he’ll react again like that,I’m scared.’' Jongin cover his eyes with his hands trying not to cry as well.

,, But why?’'

,, His dad passed away yesterday and I told him that.’' Suho patted his back slowly.

,, I’m sorry to hear about that Jongin but he needs to be okay because his babies need him now,is better to take him home and make him feel better,the babies are fine and I’ll come by your house every day to see how’s Baekhyun.’' Jongin nodded slowly.

,, Okay hyung,I’ll try to make him feel better,if I need something can I call you?'’

,, Sure you can ,now let’s see how your babies are today.'’ Jongin and Suho went to the babies room,Jongin started to get nervous,he wanted to take his twins in his arms.

,, It seems that your girl woke up.'’ Suho lean over taking the little babie in his arms.

,, Here Jongin hold her.’' Jongin took his little girl in arms shacking,he looked at the little baby that looked back at him with big eyes.Jongin just burst out in tears,he hugged the baby to his chest crying his heart out.This was real,he's a father now,this little baby looked at him so innocently she was so beautiful.

,, There there Jongin,don’t cry.'’ Suho tried to make him feel better but Suho was about to cry as well,Jongin was a kid after all.

,,  Hyung she looks so beautiful,but I can’t do this alone,I need Baekhyun ,I need him to be okay,she is so innocent and little,I love them,they are perfect.’' Suho took the little boy as well.

,, Come Jongin ,let’s go to Baekhyun,maybe when he’ll see the babies he will feel better.’' Jongin nodded leaving with his daughter.The baby giggled all the way,she was happy looking at him.

,, It seems that Baekyung is still sleeping,stay here Jongin,when he’s up call me okay?’' Suho put the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter