Twelve

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be ready to hate me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,, Ms Kim Baekhyun you’re pregnant.'’

,, WHAT?’' Jongin and Baekhyun said at the same time trying to understand if they heard right.

,, Congratulations, you two will be parents.'’ Jongin didn’t thought at anything, his mind was blanq.

,,H-h-how is this posible? I’m a guy ,are you sure you did the test right?’'  Baekhyun couldn’t believe that in his tummy grows a living soul.

,,I did the test fore times and I’m sure that you're pregnant,this is a miracle,I never seen something like this.’' Jongin stood and looked at Baekhyun thinking that this is just a bad joke, and in any time Luhan will come and yell that it was a joke, how could something like this be true? They are only seventeen! What can they do with a child? How can Baekhyun have kids?

None of them knew what to say,Jongin looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun was with his head down looking at his tummy.

,,Mr. Baekhyun, I know that you’re scared now but believe me that many people would like to be in your place and receive this wonderful news, I'll scheduled an ultrasound next week, until then take care of yourself and your baby, I don’t know how your body will react,okay?’' Baekhyun just nodded and went home with Jongin.

 

Both were in the car and no one knew what to say ,, Congratulations we will be parents!’’ or ,,You're a freak!’’  So Baekhyun decided to break the silence.

,, Jongin please say something.’' Jongin looked at him with no expression,he needs to think before saying anything. Baekhyun saw his cold gaze starting to tear.

When they got home Jongin stopped the car but didn’t stop the engine.

,, Get out !'’ Baekhyun looked at him and didn’t understand what he wants.

,, What? Where are you going?’'  Jongin looked at him angry.

,, I SAID GET OUT THE CAR!'’ Baekhyun jerked and got out from the car remaining in place, Jongin drowe away leaving him shocked, this was the first time he saw Jongin screaming at him, and it was not a nice feeling at all.Baekhyun stepped inside the house and it was empty, the whole house was quiet,he looked at his belly starting to caress it.

,, Hello,is sombody in there? What will I do with you? I’m a baby myself and Jongin hates me now.’' His stomach began to growl.

,, You’re hungry? Okay what do you wanna eat baby?’' Baekhyun opened the fridge and saw ice cream and it looks like his baby wanted ice cream.

,, Okay baby let’s eat in bed until appa will come back and apologizes to us.’' Baekhyun sat in their bed and started to eat the ice cream, waiting and waiting and waiting,it was midnight and Jongin was still not home, Baekhyun began to worry he tried to call him but his phone was off.

,,Jongin where are you?’' Baekhyun was about to sleep when he heard the car pull up in front of the house and he immediately got out of bed expecting to hear and apologize from his hustband.

,, Jongin you’re home.’' But Jongin looked at him with disgust passing Baekhyun without looking at him, he didn’t want to give up that easy,he ran after him grabbing his hand.

,, Jongin what happened? Why are you acting this way? Jongin look at me!’' Tears were running down his cheeks.

,, Take your hands off me freak,you’re a guy this is just a joke,I don’t wanna se you now Baekhyun,just leave me alone!'’ Jongin's harsh words made Baekhyun to break down crying.

,, Jongin is still me,Jongin I love you and I need you, Jongin don’t leave me.JONGIN!!!!’' He cried so much that he fell asleep in front of the door where Jongin decided to sleep.

Jongin got in the room starting to cry as well, what happens to him? Why can’t he get over the fact that Baekhyun is pregnant with his child, their child,he loves him so much and hearing him cry breaks his heart but why can’t he look at him as before? What is happening now is too much for him so when he didn’t hear anything, he fell asleep trying to make a good decision.

Jongin woke up the next morning and left the room but there was no sign of his wife,he looked through all the rooms and no trace of Baekhyun,he was worried now but when he came into the kitchen and saw ​​breakfast and a note,he took the note reading it.

 

,,Jongin I’m sorry if I did something wrong to you,If you want the divors I will sign it, I'll walk a little because all that happened is very overwhelming for me, I'll be home tonight to make dinner but I will not be at school, don’t looking for me because I will be okay.

I love you! Baekhyun’’

Jongin looked at the breakfast but he wasn't hunry thinking about what happened made him lost his appetite.

 

 

Jongin went to school where Luhan with Sehun were waiting for him in front of the school.

,, Good morning Jongin.’' Luhan greeted him happy but he looked in the car not seeing Baekhyun.

,, Jongin where is Baekhyun?Is he still sick?'’ Jongin looked at him remembering what happened last night.

,, Yes he's still sick and he is home now.'’ Luhan looked worried at him.

,,  Oh okay ? Can I visit him?’'

,, Yes later,he need to rest now.’' But something made Luhan believe that Jongin's lying,he believes that something happened between them, he didn’t said anything going to class.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was in the cemetery to visit his mother,he needs to know what to do,he needs help.

,,Mama did you miss me? Guess what ! I will have a baby,yes mama me I will have a baby.This should be the happiest day of my life but Jongin refuses to talk with me and I'm afraid, I know nothing about raising  a children, I really need you now mama.’' Baekhyun fell to his knees crying remembering Jongin's words.

,,Mama I’m a freak like he said,how is this possible mama? What is it better to do? Mama I need to go now,I promise to come and visit again,I love you and help me please mama.'’ Baekhyun left the cemetery going to the park.

He sat down on a bench looking at the kids playing in the park with their parents, how happy they were, he wanted to come with Jongin and their baby in the park to play, but how will the people look at them? He was so lost in his thoughts but Baekhyun was brought to reality by a little baby who fell in front of him and starting to cry.

,,Ahhh!! Omma !!’' Baekhyun stood up and went to the boy.

,,Hey ,don’t cry I’m here to help you.’' The boy looked at him wipping away his tears with his tiny little hands.

,,Hyung I lost my omma and I miss her'.’ Baekhyun smiled at him ruffing his hair.

,,Don't worry little guy what's your name?’'

,,I’m Lee Joon,what about you hyung?’'

,, I’m Baekhyun,let’s go an find your omma,okay?'’ The boy nodded and together they went in search of his mother.

Baekhyun was happy to spend a few hours with the boy and he image that he will come also in the park with his child but if Jongin will not want to be married to him and he will be all alone? What will happen to him then?

,, Joon….Lee Joon!’' They both looked back and a very nice lady was waving at them.

,, Omma!’' The boy ran to his mother hugging her.

,,Omma! I missed you so much!’'

,, Lee Joon don’t ever run like that again okay?’'  The boy nodded and began to smile.

,, Let’s go home honey.'’ He wanted to leave but he remembered his hyung. Baekhyun was looking at them and he feels jealous,he wanted to go home.

,, Hyung!’' He heard how the little kid called himn ame making him to turn.

,,Hyung thank you!’' The little boy hugged and kissed his cheek.

,, See you again hyung,Bye Bye.’' Baekhyun nodded and looked as the two went together,he wanted this as well,a happy family.

Baekhyun went home seeing Jongin’s car was parked in front of the house, when he entered the house Jongin was in the living room reading a book.

,,Hi Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter