Sixteen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to die,he wanted to run away and never come back.Taemin never touched him until now,usualy he was just kissing him telling him I love you! But today he touched him,he touched his belly where his and Jongin’s baby was,Jongin his husband that he loves.Jongin was worried for his wife, there were still five minutes before the class starts and no trace of the pregnant boy.Luhan was like Jongin worried,Sehun became jealous of Baekhyun.The olther talks only aboout Baekhyun and marriage and babies, Luhan said to Sehun last night that he wants a baby.

Jongin wanted to go in his search just in the moment when Baekhyun entered the class with head down.

,, Baek wha-'’ Jongin didn’t finish his sentence because Baekhyun didn’t even looked at him,he sat down in his desk looking down.Luhan saw Jongin’s reaction,Baekhyun that was melted all over his husband,now he didn’t even looked at him.The moment when the bell rang, Taemin came into class looking directly at Baekhyun.

Luhan’s heart stoped,,What is Taemin doing back to school?Why is he looking like that at Baekhyun?’’Taemin had the look of a hunter watching his prey with desire.

,,Whait! Taemin beat Baekhyun again?That’s why Baekhyun's like this?But this can’t be,Taemin can’t hurt Baekhyun now,not when he is pregnant!’’Nor Jongin or Luhan had the time to say something, because their teacher entered the class starting the class.

Sehun was worried about Luhan,the olther was not writing anything,he was just looking at Taemin, Jongin and Baekhyun, he could feel something was wrong with him.

Sehun grabed his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze capturing his attention.

,, Luhan calm down,you make me get worried now.''

,, Sehun,I think Taemin hurt Baekhyun,you know how much I hate it when Baekhyun suffers.’'

,, Mr. Oh,Mr. Xi, you have something to say? Share with the whole class.'’ The teacher told them mad.

,, No sir!We’re sorry!’ Sehun made a bow, settling back down.Luhan just looked at him with teary eyes.Sehun nodded assuring him that everything is okay.

Baekhyun was is his one world,he saw slowly sobbing.  ,,Why now? Why did Taemin come back now? Why did he touched him? How can he kiss Jongin now?’’Everything is wrong, Jongin is his husband that he loves, then why did he wanted to kiss Taemin?Why did he missed to kiss the person that hurts him continually?

Jongin looked at his back trying to figure out what is wrong with his wife. Is because of the baby or something happened? But his heart stopped when he saw a bruise on his neck,it was well hidden but still could be seen from under the collar.

Since when Baekhyun has a bruise on the neck? Considering that he dosen’t let any marks on his neck.

,, Is Baekhyun having an affair? But how? It can’t be! Baekhyun loves me,we’re going to have a baby together.’’

The only one smiling in this story was Taemin,for him Baekhyun was like Pandora box,he was forbidden to be opened.The truth was that Taemin has always been in love, but something made ​​him not admitting this thing. He was afraid to tell Baekhyun how much he means to him.

They all were wondering the same thing,, How they got in this complicated situation?’’

The bell rang at the end of class but Baekhyun not even moved, his mind was on Taemin’s touch and kiss, everything was different everything was new to him, Jongin is always gentle and loving not like Taemin who is violent.Jongin stood up, putting a hand on his wife's shoulder,making Baekhyun to jump.

,, Baek something happened with you? All the class you were lost in space.’' Jongin asked worried.

,, I’m fine Jongin ,don’t worry about me,just that the baby has a bad day.’' Baekhyun tried to smile but Jongin felt it was something more.

,, Then let’s go home and rest it was better if you listen to me and stay home.’' Baekhyun was thinking the same thing.

 

,,It was better if I stayed home and all of this will never happen.’’

 

 

,, Baekye are you feeling better now?’' Luhan asked him worried while they were going to the car.

,, Yes hyung don’t worry,is just a bad day for me and the baby,that's all.'’ Luhan wanted to catch his hand but Baekhyun immediately jumped as if he was afraid to be touch. Luhan was shocked by his reaction.

,, I’m sorry hyung,I didn’t mean to jump like that,I need rest and tomorow I’ll be me again.'’ Luhan nodded slowly leaving with Sehun after he said good bye.

In the car was a terrible silence, Baekhyun nor Jongin didn’t knew what to say,the pregnant boy looked out the window all the way home.Taemin told him to come tomorow on the roof because he has something important to tell him, so he decided to tell him tomorrow that he and Jongin are married and he is going to give birth to a baby made ​​with the person he loves.

,, Baek,we're home, do you mind if I go to the supermarket?’' Baekhyun looked puzzled at him.

,, What do you wanna buy?’'

,, Ice cream, I saw that you don’t have too much so until I come home lay down in bed.’' Jongin tried to show him the the genuine smile that he could do. Baekhyun nodded slowly getting out from car.

,, Be careful how you drive,I’ll make dinner until you get back home.’'

,, I love you Baek.’' His heart broke when he heard the same words that Taemin told him today while he was kissing him.

,, Me too,come home quickly.’' Baekhyun closed the car door going in the house fast,when the door was closed he began to cry and cry until his lungs were yelling for air. Everything was wrong very wrong.

,, Baekhyun stop it! You’re not like this,you love Jongin not Taemin you need to stop this now!'’ Baekhyu nodded to himsel getting up .

,, This house needs to be clean,yes that is a good idea.’'The pregnant boy changed his uniform starting to clean.

 

 

Jongin hate to lie especially too Baekhyun, yet he did it. Jongin headed to Sehun’s house, he had to talk with Luhan and Sehun, he had to tell them about the bruise, without realizing his tears started to flow on the cheek.,,Baekhyun I love you.’’

Luhan and Sehun were on the couch cuddling and looking at TV when they heard the doorbell ringing,Luhan looked puzzled at Sehun.

,,Are you expecting someone?’' Sehun asked him.

,, No? I talked with your omma half an hour ago and she was home, and I don’t know who else may be.’'

,, I wonder who could be?'’ Sehun went to the door, remaining shocked when he saw the state in which his friend was.

,, Jongin what happened? Why are you here and why are you crying?'’ Sehun panicked seeing Jongin with red and swollen eyes.

,, Baekhyun ,is about him.’' He said in a whisper with his head down.

,, Baekye? What happened with him?’' Luhan came near Sehun scared that something happened to his friend.

,, Hyung, I think Baekhyun’s having an affair.’' The cuple remained mute not knowing what to say.

,, Jongin come in, have a seat and explain in detail what happened.’' Jongin got in the house sitting down looking at his hands.

,, Hyung I trust my wife, we’re going to have a baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter