Twenty

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, We’re gathered here today, on the last day of this year,2014 was a difficult year for everyone, but with much dedication we got here today, I congratulate you all and good luck in further!’'Today was the last day of school,Baekhyun was next to his husband and friends.His belly was huge, even though he was only five months pregnant.The two months of school passed quickly for him, because he studied day and night for the big exam, but more the pregnant boy helped Taemin,the younger decided that he wants to go to college so Baekhyun was more than happy to help him.

,, Congratulations Baek we did it!’'  Jongin wanted to hug him but the belly stood in their way.

,, Hmm someone doesn’t want me to hug you.’'  Jongin said pouting making Baekhyun to laugh.

,,Is not my fault that your wife is like a balloon.’'  Both looked down, starting to laugh.

,, Baekhyun congratulations!!’'  Luhan came near him his tummy.

,, Hey you two,this is it!High school is over, I hope you are happy now.’'  Luhan was still Luhan.

,, Hey what do you say about some bubble tea?’'  Sehun said happy.

,, Bubble tea? What’s that?’'  Key looked puzzled at Taemin.

,, Really hyung? You never drink bubble tea?’'

,, Hmm No?’'

,, Then you’ll love it! So let’s go?’'  They all nodded happy.For Baekhyun, Taemin was a very changed person,he knew that Key will help him even if he is a bigger Diva than him.Now Baekhyun was really happy all his friends are happy and smiling every day.

Everything was like he dreamed as,a happy and lovely family,now only four months and the family will be really complete.

The truth was that Baekhyun wanted to give birth as soon as possible,his babies were very active, they were hitting him hard enough,but his back and feet were killing him.Now he pitied the pregnant womans,even if it’s a nice feeling to feel every move your baby does it's painful as well.He had to buy new clothes because nothing fits him even his cheeks are more fluffy now.But leaving all aside Baekhyun was happy,really happy.

,, So let’s go, let's do a race, the last to arrive will pay!’'  Luhan said smirking looking at Baekhyun.

,, YAH! Hyung that’s unfair,you know I can’t run.’'  Luhan started to laugh.

,, I know! And your walk is funny now,you look like a little duck.’'  Baekhyun came near him hitting his arm.

,, Hahahaha! Sorry Baekie,you know I was just teasing you.’'

,, Ha…Ha…Super funny,now let’s go!’'  Baekhyun wanted to leave with the others.

,, Oppa!’'  Baekhyun stopped when he heard the girl behing him,he turned slowly blinking confused.

,, Oppa for you!'’  Suray gived him a bouquet of roses.

,, Hmm?''  The preagnand boy looked more puzzled at her.

,, Congratulations on graduation and for the two babies, I hope you’ll have an easy birth.’'  Baekhyun took the flowers still puzzled,he bowed thanking her,but Baekhyun saw her look,a loving gaze to Jongin,it was the same look like last time,he wanted to ask her why,but he shut up,her and Jongin will never meet again.

,, Good bye oppa!’'  Suray bowed running back to her friends.Baekhyun was still in place with the flowers in hand.

,, Shh,the bad girl is gone now.'’ Even his babies hates her, the brothers were kicking him really hard.

,, Baek? Something happened?'’ Jongin his back slowly.

,, No ,everything is fine,let’s go.’'  Jongin nodded leaving with his wife.

In the car Baekhyun was looking at the flowers, not understanding why,what does she wanna achieve by being nice to him? Did Jongin saw how she looked at him?

,, Baekhyun something happened? You're very quiet since we left school.’' 

,, Is nothing, only that your babies are playing football in my belly.’'

,, Oh,it hurts?'’ Jongin looked at him with pity.

,, Nop I’m okay don’t worry.’'  But Baekhyun wanted to know something.

,, Hey Jongin what do you think about Suray?’' 

,, Suray?That girl?’' Jongin asked him back.

,, Yes the one that gave me this flowers.’'

,, I never thought at her,Why? I should think about her?She is really strange, is the only thing I can say.’'  Baekhyun wanted to jump up in joy,well if he didn’t was this pregnant.

,, Oh nothing, just seemed odd that she gave me these flowers.’'

,, Who knows maybe she loves you.’'Jongin sad as a joke missing the look that his wife threw him.

,, So what do you wanna do to until we finish the holiday?’'

,, What do you say about staying home ,lock the doors so Luhan hyung can’t come in and sleep all day?’'  Jongin started to laugh hard.

,, I don’t think a locked door will keep Luhan out.''

,,True! Hahaha!’'  They both started laughing, forgetting about Suray.When they arrived at the coffee shop, Luhan ordered him two glasses of bubble tea,one vanilla and one strawberry.

,, Oaa hyung,I love you!’'  Baekhyun began drinking from both happy.

,, Finely holiday,I can sleep all day long.’' Sehun said ebjoying his bubble tea.

,, Why everyone thinks about sleep? We should go somewhere this week.'’  Jongin said taking a sip of his coffee.

,, Oh! Like a trip?'’ Key looked puzzled at Jongin.

,,Yes like a trip,to do something together.'’  Baekhyun pinched Jongin slowly.

,, What about my plan?'’  He said pouting.

,, What plan Baek?’'  Luhan asked curious,the pregnant face changed when Jongin looked at him smirking.

,,Oh nothing hyung,it was a stupid plan.'’  Baekhyun pinched Jongin more hard muttering something under his breath.

,, I think is a good idea to go out some days.’'  Taemin said pulling out his phone.

,, And I have the best destination.’'  Others were looked curious at him.

,, Look here!'’  Taemin show them a camping picture.

,,That looks so nice! Let’s go there.'’  Luhan really like camping.

,, Is really pretty, I always wanted to go here, and is not too far.’'

,, I think is a great idea.’' Key said hugging his lover.

,, So it's a plan,tomorrow we all go on vacation,this will be so much fun!’'  Luhan face was glowing with happines.

 Baekhyun looked upset at his husband.

,, Jonginnieeee!’'Baekhyun started whining.

,, Shh Baek,you’ll have time to sleep when we’ll come back and the fresh air will do good for you and the babies.'’ Jongin  kissed his forehead.

,, I think you’re right.’' Baekhyun smiled back to him.

,, Tomorrow at nine am everyone be ready, I'm going to rent a van, to go with one car.’' Luhan told them when they left the coffee shop.

,, Okay hyung,we’ll be ready.’'  Baekhyun took his good bye leaving home with Jongin.

 

Both were in the car listening to music,Baekhyun wanted to see his dad,in the last month he barely had time to talk with him,he missed him now.

,, Jongin?'’  His husband looked at him right away.

,,Yes?''

,, Can we stop a little at my dad place?'’  Baekhyun asked him.

,, Sure! But I hope this time Chen hyung is dressed.’' Jongin started to laugh when he remembered the last event.

,, Hahaha! I completely forgot about that!'’  Jongin parked the car in front of Mr. Byun house.Baekhyun got out from the car slowly,his back started to hurt really badly now.He knoked at the door going in.

,, Appa?’'  Baekhyun shout in the empty house.

,, Appa! Hyung!Someone's home?'’  Baekhyun wanted to climb up the stairs to his father room when he saw Chen coming down.

,, Oh hyung,were you sleeping?’'  Chen looked at him smiling,but something told Baekhyun that is not a real smile.

,, Hey Baek,what are you doing here?’'

,,  I wanted to see how’s appa doing,so I came to visit, I hope I didn’t bother.’'  Jongin entered the house noticing Chen sad face.

,, Hyung were you sleeping?’'

,, Hey Jongin,yes me and Xiumin were sleeping,do you want me to wake him up?’ '

,, Oh no no!Don’t worry hyung,let him sleep,I’ll come other time.’'  Baekhyun smiled at Chen,taking Jongin’s hand.

,, Tell my dad that I was here.’'  Chen nodded.

,, Come Jongin we need to pack.'’  Baekhyun and Jongin bowed leaning.Chen sighed going back into Xiumin room.

,, He left?’' Xiumin asked with a hoarse voice.

,, Aha,are you sure you don’t wanna tell him?’'  Chen sat on the bed where Xiumin was lying.

,, I want Baekhyun to give birth first,don’t worry Chen,I’ll be okay.’'  The older started to smile,even if that was hard to him.

,, Xiumin you know that you don’t have time, Baekhyun is going to be very upset when he’ll find out.’'

,, I know my love,I don’t wanna see him cry now,let him enjoy his family and friends.’' Chen nodded starting to cry again.

,, I love you Xiumin.’'  Xiumin hugged him kissing his forehead.

,, I love you more.’'  He closed his eye praying that Baekhyun will forgive him for this.

 

 

Baekhyun thought all the way if something happened with his father, he wanted his babies to know their grandfather, knowing that his father at least once can hold them in his arms,telling them I love you.Baekhyun felt that Jongin tight his hand.

,, Something happened?'’  Baekhyun asked him.

,, Why are you crying Baek?’'  The pregnant boy put a hand on his cheek feeling his tears, he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter