eight-Luhan

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This capter will tell why Luhan come to Korea and how he met Sehun....The bold letter ar speaking in Chinese.!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hi, my name is Xi Luhan and this is my story.

 

 

I was born in China in a rich family. My father is the minister and my mother takes care of my father image to be always picture perfect.

 

My mother is a very strict person and always has high expectations of me, I know how to play the piano and the violin,I know how to dance ballroom dancing. As a child I was taught how to act in society, everything had to be perfect for my parents image.

 

I never felt that my mother loves me. Sometimes I get in my room and I crying,paying to get a normal family. If I was doing something wrong and didn’t please her, she would punish me and beat me.

 

I always felt that I'm not like other guys, I feel that I was attracted to boys ,I like to watch boys than to watch girls, until one day when I realized that I really I’m gay.It was a shock for me at first but had to accept that I’m gay.

 

Every day I wanted to tell my mother that I'm gay but I was afraid how she'll react, so I kept quiet and didn’t say anything, until one day she told me that I must marry another girl minister for the sake of our family.Then I was shocked.

 

-, Luhan you have to get married.’ She said to me one night when we were having dinner together.

 

-, But mama why? I don’t even know her.’ She glared at me making me swallow my words.

 

-, I don’t care if you like her or not,you’re just going to marry her.’  I looked shocked at my mother, I will spend the rest of my life in a marriage that don't want?

 

-, But mama I’m  gay.’ I said in a whisper. She stopped eating looking at me.

 

-, What did you just say?’   Her look made ​​me feel like my hair spine raising.

 

-, I’m gay mama ,I don’t like girls.’   I expect her to slap me but instead she started laughing. I looked at her puzzled. What did I said that is so funny?

 

-, Luhan,you’re so funny ,gay ? Ha ha ha! My son is not gay.’ I was expecting her to not believe me .

 

-, I’m sorry mama but I’m really gay and I don’t want to marry her.’  She threw the knife and fork and stood up to me slapping me across the face, I was expecting that reaction from her.

 

-, You are my son and you'll do what I will say.’  I could feel my cheek stings and around my eyes the tears gathered, I was sick of my mother to tell me what to do, I wanted to take my one decisions.

 

-, No!’  I said with trembling voice.

 

-,What did you say?’  I looked in my mother's eyes and tears began to roll down my cheeks. This was it, I had to do something, I was sick of being a puppet for my mother.

 

-, I said that I will not going to marry her,I'll won't do what you say anymore.’ My mother stood up from the table tooking my arm ,she began to pull me to my room. She didn’t said not one word to me, and her silence made ​​me scared. She opened the door to my room and threw me in.

 

-, You have until tomorrow to think about what you want to do, I hope you'll take a good decision for your own good.’   She closed the door to my room and I fell on my knees crying.

 

Not like this it supposed to be my life, I wanted to go to school and I enjoy my life as a teenager but instead I have to do what my mother says to me,and I hate it, but I don’t want to do what my mom says.

 

I stood up and looked out the window, I was curious to see what my mom will do tomorrow when she'i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter