Fifteen!

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Do you think we should call an ambulance?’'

,, Let’s wait for a bit.’'

,, But he's unconscious for half an hour.’'

,, His vital signs are okay, so calm down you two!’'

,, Calm down? Is all your fault!  You and your stupid hormones!’'

,, My fault? You could have said No!'’ Jongin was looking at the two men too shocked to say anything else.Xiumin and Chan were like two little kids arguing on the same toy.And he still couldn’t believe that Mr. Byun is gay and still ually active.

,, Xiumin at last next time look the door.’'

,, Why are you yelling so loud?'’ The three looked to the couch where Baekhyun was awake.

,, Son!’'

,, Baek,you’re awake!'’ Jongin and Xiumin went quickly to see if he's okay. Baekhyun looked at his father blushing immediately.

,, Son are you okay?Do you need something?’'

,, Yes what about an explanation?’'  Xiumin remained frozen.

,, Sure son, an explanation would be a good idea.'' Chen understood that this is a good time for them to be alone.

,, Jongin and me we’ll be in the kitchen if you need us.’'

,, Hmm?’' Jongin looked at him puzzled.

,, Come!'’ Chen took Jongin’s collar pulling him to the kitchen.

,, Hey-Hey-Hey-I wanna see how Baekhyun will react.’'

,, Oh shut up!’' Chen slapped him over the head.

,, Hey! What was that for?’' Jongin looked pouting at Chen.

,, That was for not leting me finish!’' Chen said in a whisper but Jongin heard every word.

,, Help me to make something to eat and stop eardropping.’' Jongin wanted to strangle Chen but he just sigh helping to cook the pasta that Baekhyun brought.

 

 

Xiumin and Baekhyun were on the couch not knowing where to start.

 

,, For how long?’' Was the first question that Baekhyun put.

,, For one year?''Xiumin replay playing with his fingers.

,, WHAT?’' Baekhyun looked shocked at his father.

,, Baek I’m sorry,I wanted to tell you so many times,but I was scared I’m sorry again.’' Baekhyun was not angry with his father because he was in a relationship with Chen,what bothers him that he didn’t told him for so long.

,, Baek is okay if you hate me, I know that I did wrong.’'Baekhyun felt ba seeing his dad so upsed,he had the right to love again.

,, Papa,I’m not mad ,I’m really happy for you,Chen hyung is a wonderful person,you just had to tell me about you two,I bet that hyung was upset because you didn’t tell me.’' Xiumin started to cry thinking about his lover.

,, I’m sorry son,but now I need someone to love me physically and mentally,he was there for me when I needed help.'’ Baekhyun caught his father hands crying with him.

,, Papa is okay,seriosly,if you’re happy I’m happy as well,but stop crying my hormones ar all over the place now,I don’t want to cry anymore.’'

,, Oh son!’' They both hugged sobbing loud.Jongin looked at Chen with a raised eyebrow.

,, Do you think they’re okay?'’ He asked a bit worried.

,, As long as they don’t yell at each other,we don’t no need to intervene.’'

,, Mhm…I hope Baek and the baby are okay.''

,, Congratulations! This is a miracle, take good care of it because you don’t known if the second time will come again.’'

,,I know that.'’ Jongin looked down upset. Chen noticed his behavior change.

,, What happened Jongin?’'

,, Hyung were you afraid to fail as a doctor?’' Chen looked at him puzzled but he understood why Jongin was scared.

,, Of course Jongin, I always think I can do more for my patients.’'

,, You think I will fail?'’ He didn’t wanna cry but the thought that he’ll disappoint Baekyung made ​​him go crazy.

,, Hey is okay to fail, because you know where you went wrong and the next time you get up and you know what to do. Jongin, I'm sure you’ll be a good parents for your baby, because your parents and friends are near you. Now stop crying because I can’t concentrate with two crying babies and a pregnant boy.'’ Chen threw a towel to wipe his tears away,Jongin began to laught because the doctor was right, they are not alone, many people who loves them are near them.

 

,, Papa? Do I smell spaghetti?Chen hyung is making pasta?'’ Xiumin looked at him starting to laught.

,, What? The baby is hungry!'’ Baekhyun started laughing with his father.

,, But papa,please next time lock the door,I don’t want to see Chen’s hyung white ….. disgusting.’' His dad nooded ashamed and red.

,, Hmm-aaaa…. let's see if they finish cooking.’' Xiumin stood up first from the couch leaving to the kitchen .

Baekhyun looked at him smiling.,,I’m happy for you papa.’’  Baekhyun got up from the couch following his father in the kitchen, when he entered the kitchen, Baekhyun took Jongin into a hug.

,, Oh Baek are you okay?’' The pregnant boy nodded slowly.

,, Did you solved the problem with your dad?'’ Baekhyun nodded again.

,, Then your husband can get a kiss?’' Baekhyun looked at Jongin smiling but when he saw his red eyes,he moved away from him slowly.

,, Jongin why did you cry?’'

,,Oh is nothing Baek.'’ Jongin was a little scared because of his wife gaze.

,, Chen hyung hurt you? What did he say?’' Baekhyun was all red with anger,this was the first time Jongin saw Baekhyun so angry, usually when he wanted something or was angry he’ll crying and cry very loudly,but now Baekhyun was about to explode.

,, Chen hyung didn’t say anything bad,calm down you're making me worry.'’Jongin wanted to hug him but no chance.

,, HYUNG! What did you do to my hustband? I know you do bad jokes! You mother er,I’m going to kill you!’' The three were shocked by Baekhyun's language,the pregnant boy was like another person.Xiumin was shocked by the attitude of his son, his brain stopped working for a few seconds

,, Baek calm down,Chen didn’t say anything is just from the onion.'’ Baekhyun looked at Jongin puzzled.

,, Onion?What onion?’' Jongin showed him the onion that he was cuting making Baekhyun too swallow.

,, So…You…And…Chen hyung…..No?'’ His husband shook his head.

,, Ops?'’ Baekhyun looked at him innocently making Jongin to slap his face.Baekhyun wanted to dig a hole and hid there, he just cursed his fathers boyfriend.The pregnant boy turned arown embarrassed at the two adults.

,, Pa..pa,Hyung,I’m sorry for what I said.’' Baekhyun made a bow in fronte of them.

,, Is okay son, maybe all this madness is to blame, how about we eat and relax?’' Xiumin was still shocked but Baekhyun hugged him tight making him to smile.

,, Let’s eat now.'’ The four had dinner together, forgetting about the incident a few minutes ago.

,, Is time to go home Baek.’'

,, Oh! Tomorow we have school, another three months of school, and then I'm free to just sit home and eat ice cream all day.’' Baekhyun was daydreaming at his ice cream from the refrigerator.

,, I swear that the baby is made with the Snowman, I've never seen anyone eat so much ice cream.’' Xiumin and Chen started to laugh when they saw Baekhyun’s reaction.

,, Heyyyy ! It's not my fault that YOUR child only wants to eat ice cream.’' Baekhyun pulled out his tongue, making the two adults too laugh hard.

,, Hey Minie ?Your son acts like a little diva.'’Chen whispered in his ear.

,, Yes you’re right, I don’t know where I failed but the baby form his belly makes him so adorable.’'

,, Ha..Ha..Ha!Yes adorable ,when he doesn't cursed me.’' Xiumin looked at Chen with a raised eyebrow.

,, I know you made ​​him cry honey.’'

,, Who me?’ It’s not my fault that the kid is too sensitive.'’ Chen hugged his lover tight.

,, I think you deserve a punishment Mr. Chen.’' Chen smirked at Xiumin.

,, Okay! You two home! Now!’' Baekhyun and Jongin looked at him confused.

,, Or you can stay and see my white AGAIN.’' The couple understood the message, looking shocked at him.

,, Bye papa,I'll call you tomorrow.’' Baekhyun kissed his father cheek quickly taking Jongin’s hand pulling him out of the house.

,, Have fun you two!’ J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter