Twentyone

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, Suray?’' Jongin was looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

,, Hello oppa,long time no see.’' Suray sat down next to him.

,, Yah,you study here as well?’'

,, Yes,because my paretns want me to take over the company,so yah here I am.’' Suray smiled cutelly at him.

,, Hm Okay,I hope you’ll do good.’' Jongin didn’t know what to say ,he didn’t actually like Suray.

,, How's Baekhyun oppa?’'

,, Okay? He's bad actually, but soon everything will be over.’' Suray smiled eveli.

,, I bet is hard on you to see him like that,but like you said ,everything will be over.’' Jongin nodded.Suray wanted to say more but their teacher came in class.She was looking at Jongin imagining him ,she wanted him for so many years and when she wanted to confess she founds out that him and Baekhyun are married,how can a boy marry a boy? And now Barkhyun is pregnant,how can this be normal?So she wants to break Jongin and Baekhyun,he needs to be married to a girl not a freack.

Jongin was thinking what is Baekhyun doing now,is he okay?Is he in pain? Is he eating now?He just hopes that everything will be fine in the end.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was still in bed,storking his belly slowly.

,, Haru,Yuki,good morning,why are you so calm today? Something's wrong?'’ Baekhyun was scared because his babies didn’t move today.

,, Are you sleeping? Wake up is noon now.’' Monggue came next to him putting his head on Baekhyun’s belly.

,, What’s wrong Monggue?Why do I have this strange feeling?’' Baekhyun didn’t felt good,but it was not from the pregnancy.

,, I hope Jongin’s okay.’' Baekhyun looked again at his belly upset.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Come oppa,let’s eat lunch together.'’ Suray took Jongin’s hand pulling him to the cafeteria.

,, Hm sure.’' Jongin didn’t know what to do,to push her away or be nice?What will Baek do? After all she was nice with his wife.

,, Oppa do you like ramen? Let’s eat that.’'Jongin was still puzzled,what’s happening here?

,, Here oppa eat.’' Suray smiled starting to eat happy.

,, Do you have brothers Suray?'’ Jongin didn’t like the silents because home Baekhyun is always talking and when he was in school Luhan was babling non stop.

,, Hm yes I have a big brother but he’s not home,so I’m all alone just me and my parents,what about you oppa?’'

,,Is just me alone,well I had three dogs at home, but now they live with me and Baekhyun.’' Suray didn’t like that name.

,, So you and Baek oppa live alone?’'

,,Aha,we live alone,I didn’t wanna live with my parent,I want to work for my money.’'

,,Oh that's cool oppa,who cleans for you? Or cook?’' Jongin smiled thinking about his wife.

,, Baekhyun does all of that,he is the perfect wife,but now I do the cleaning,is hard for him to stand up and I’m scared that something will happen with him so I’ll clean when he’s sleeping.’'

,,That is nice for you oppa,I’m sure you too are happy together.’' Suray was killing Baekhyun in his head now.

,, Yah,I love him,he is everything for me.’' Jongin smiled so happy that Suray was about to cry.She knows that Jongin loves Baekhyung because she was always looking at them when they were in school and Jongin was always happy when Baekhyun was next to him,but is wrong to love a guy,is wrong,he is the next CEO,but maybe she thinks wrong now,maybe she’ll stop now,maybe she is doing something bad,but she loves Jongin, she always loved him.

,, Good bye oppa,see you tomorrow.’' Suray told Jongin when the classes were ower.

,, Sure Suray,be careful.’'  Jongin got in to his car going home to Baekhyun,the older didn’t call him today at all and that was strange.

Jongin stopped at a market,buying his wife some Ice Cream,is strange to go in class alone,but what he’ll do about Suray? He thought not to tell Baekhyung about her,he didn’t know why but he was thinking that she loves his wife,whas that right? Or is just his imagination?

,,Jongin stop thinking about someone else loving your Baekhyun,he’s yours!'’ Jongin slapped his face getting out the car.

,, Baek I’m home!’' Jongin expected to see Baekhyun in the living room but there was nobody.

,, Hmm Baekhyun? Where are you?’'  He got scared when he didn’t heard anyone in the house.Jongin run to their room but there was nobody,in the kichen as well,he was about to panic when he heard barking in the garden,he went fast to see what’s happening,his singhet in relieve when he saw his wife okay in the garden.

,, Baekhyun!'’ Jongin called his name,when he heard his name Baekhyun looked behind him.

,, Hey Jongin,welcome home.’' Baekhyun smiled at his husband.

,,Hey.’' Jongin kissed his forehead smiling at him.

,,How was college? Did you had fun?'’ Baekhyun was his belly hopping to feel a movement.

,, It was okay,college,nothing much but are you okay?Something's wrong?'’

,, I don’t know if it’s something bad but the babies didn’t move today,I’m scrared a little.’' Baekhyun looked upset at his big belly.

,, Hey I’m sure they’re okay,don’t worry,do you want me to call Suho hyung?’'

,, No no! I’m sure they’re just lazy today.’' Baekhyun smiled at Jongin.

,, Okay,but if you’re sick tell me I’ll call hyung.’' Jongin kissed his lips softly.

,, Hey by the way,where is Luhan hyung and Sehun? He didn’t call me all today.’' Baekhyun said pouting.

,, Oh Sehun called me and he told me that Luhan is out with his new friends from university,that little deer can make friends so easy and Sehun is all jealous because Luhan left him home.’'

,, Oh,lucky him.’ 'The truth was that Baekhyun misses his hyung,he misses Luhan's big mouht,he's really lucky because he can make friends so easy he just hoppes he won’t forget about him.

,,Come Baek let’s eat dinner,I’ll cook today.’' Jongin helped him to stand up.

,, I want to give birth soon because this is killing me.’' Baekhyun started to walk slowly going in the house to eat the dinner that his husband will cook for him.

 

 

 

 

Ding dong,Ding Dong!

Baekhyun and Jongin were in the living room looking at Tv when they heard the doorbell.

,, Who can be?’' Jongin stood up going to open the door.

,, Hey Ho!’' Luhan was at their door smiling.

,, Luhan? What are you doing here?’' Jongin asked him puzzled.

,, Hey I came to see my Baek.'’ Luhan said grinning,Jongin smiled at him,he knows that Baekhyun missed him.

m, Baekhyeee,hyung is here!'’ On Baekhyun’s face appeared a huge smile.

,, Look hyung got you Ice Cream.’' Luhan hugged Baekhyun tight.

,, Oh Ice Cream!  Thanks hyung!'’ Baekhyun was so happy to see Luhan that his babies started to move as well.

,, Oh Jonginnie the babies are moving now.'’ Baekhyun told him happy.

,, I guess the babies missed Luhan as well.’'Jongin sat down smiling.

,, Oh you missed me Baek?I’m sorry but people likes to be friends with me so I couldn’t run when they wanted to go out,so yah I’m sorry again,I know Sehun is upset as well.'’ Luhan pouted cutely.

,, Is okay hyung don’t worry,is just strange,I stay all day home while you all go to college,you better go home because Sehun will be more jelly on you hyung.’'

,, Yah I’ll go,but I promise I’ll come every day after I finish my classes, after all you’re my best friend,I need to see you.Take care okay? Love you guys,bye for now.’' Luhan kissed his cheek running home to his sulking boyfriend soon to be husband.

Baekhyun was happy because his babies are still alive.Luhan keeps his promise and he came every day after University to see him and of course he got his favorit Ice Cream,even his dad visited him one day with Chen when he was home alone.Baekhyun saw that his father looks really weak but he just said because the weather,the babies started to move since that day,maybe he was just upset back then.

But what makes Baekhyun worry now is Jongin,the younger started to come home late and smell like perfume,maybe he has a female friend at college maybe he thinks to much?He knows that Jongin loves him so why does he think about stupid things?

,, Yah Jongin loves me and only me.’' Baekhyun said one day after he saw some text in Jongin’s phone,but he never said anything about them,he doesn’t want to know that Jongin has someone else,not now.

 

 

 

,, Oppa! Here!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter