Seven

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up, feeling something tickling him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw a bush of golden hair, Sehun started smiling, Luhan was asleep half up on him, snoring slightly.Sehun was happy because he can wake up every morning with the persone he loves, and he loves Luhan with all his being, how lucky is he that he met Luhan.

Luhan moved slowly in his sleep waking up, Sehun began to smile when he saw Luhan who looked at him with big brown eyes.

,, Good morning Hannie.’' Sehun bent kissing his lips.

,, Good morning Sehunnie.'’ Luhan kissed him back, their sweet kisses turned in a desire kiss.Sehun and Luhan where very heated struggling for dominance.

 

BANG! The two remaining still, Sehun looked at Luhan puzzled.

,, What was that? We have thieves in the house?’' Luhan panicked but remembered something.

,, BAEKHYUN!'’ Then Sehun remembered that today Baekhyun and Jongin need to get married,and last night Baekhyun was on their couch drunk.Both jumped out of bed and ran to the living room, when they arrived Baekhyun was face down on the floor, the two looked at each other and Luhan approached Baekhyun.

,, Baek, are you okay?’' Luhan asked him in a whisper.

,, Jdahdfjj.'’ Baekhyun muttered something that Luhan didn’t understand, Luhan looked at Sehun and he said he should go to Jongin place and help him.

,, Baekye come on wake up, it's late and we need to go to church.'’ When he heard, Baekhyun stood up quickly.

,, CHURCH?!'’ But he regretted that he stood up to fast,he felt like he wanted to throw up again, Luhan looked at him with wide eyes quiqly taking his hand.

,, Baekhyun quickly to the bathroom!’' As he saw the toilet, Baekhyun started to throw up again. Luhan looked at him his head,no alcohol for Baekhyun ever.When Baekhyun finished he glared at Luhan wanting to kill him.

,, If the house wasn’t spinning with me, I was strangling you now.’' Luhan gulped and helped him to stand up.

,, You might wanna take a shower, I don’t want you to get home and smell like alcohol and vomit.’'

,, I told you it's a bad idea to go clubbing and you said the drink has no alcohol, I'll never going trust you again.'’ Luhan looked shocked at Baekhyun. Alcohol really is not good for him.

,, Sorry?!’' Luhan looked at him pouting making Baekhyun to roll his eyes.

,, How long I have until the wedding will start?’'  Luhan looked at the clock and froze.

,, Baekhyun we have an hour before the ceremony begins.’'

,, WHAT?!'’ Baekhyun began to panic, he had one hour to the most important moment in his life, and he looks awful, he had a headache and wanted to throw up again.Luhan looked at him and started to cry shocking Baekhyun.

,, I’m so…so..sorry that I made you drink,Baek don’t be mad at your hyung.'’ Baekhyun slapped his face,he couldn’t believe that Luhan’s older than him.

,, Okay hyung, stop, I need to go home and change, come on stop crying.'’ Luhan looked at him wipping his tears.

,, Okay ,just take a shower and we're go to your house together.'’ Baekhyun nodded ,he took a shower after he finish together with Luhan went to his house.

 

 

 

Sehun arived at Jongin place just in time when he came out of the shower,he looked at him and you could see that he was nervous. Sehun sat on the bed and started to play with the puppies,the puppies were standing in front of him moving their tails.

,, Jongin are you okay? You look stressed.’' Jongin nodded .

,, Yes Sehun now I’m stressed , in less than one hour I'll be married with Baekhyun, who would have thought that I'll marry so young?'' Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, But you love Baekhyun no?’' Jongin turned red and began to smile at the thought of Baekhyun.

,, Of course I love him, I didn’t expect to fall in love with him, he has a good heart and I'm glad our parents did that deal, by the way how's Baekhyun? He reached home safe?'’ When he heard, Sehun immediately looked at Jongin thinking if he should tell him that Baekhyun was drunk last night. Jongin was stressed now so it wasn't good to stress him more so he nodded.

,,Yes he if fine ,Luhan's with him.'’ Jongin looked at him skeptically.

,, That's why I'm scared now,I love Luhan like a brother but you know how he is sometimes.’'

,, You're right but that makes Luhan to be Luhan, and I'm glad he doesn't care what others say.’' They both looked each other and began to laugh, but Jongin remembered something.

,, Hey Sehun your mother, she will come to the wedding.’' Sehun looked at puppies and didn't say anything. Jongin saw his upset expression and sat next to him on the bed.

,, You know that I asked Luhan to marry me? And he said no?’' Jongin looked shocked at him, this was the first time hearing of this thing.

,, He said that we'll get married the moment when my mother will accept him,he doesn't wanna upset my mother even more, but I know that he wants to marry me and now I can feel what's in his soul,I want to see him happy all the time.’' Jongin hugged Sehun tight feeling pit for him.

,, Sehun don't worry, I'm sure your mother will accept Luhan, she’s just a little stubborn, I'll be here all the time when you need me.’' Sehun began to smile.

,, Thank you Jongin because you're my friend, now let's get dressed and go.’'

,, I’m surprise that omma didn't come looking for me.'' Sehun looked at him and wondered wher Mrs. Kim can be.But little they knew that Mrs. Kim heard their conversation,she turned and left the two best friends to enjoy their time together, she was determined to help Sehun.

 

Jongin and Sehun, finished dressing both standing in front of the mirror letting out a heavy sight.

,, This is it Sehun,a few minutes and I'll be a married man.’'

,,Are you ready?'’ Jongin took a deep breath and the thought of seeing Baekhyun gave him power.

,, Yes Sehun I’m ready ,now let’s go.’' The two best friends came out of the room, his mother was waiting for him with his father, when she saw how perfect is her son she began to smile. Jongin was dressed in a black suit who came pefect on his body with a white bow tie.Ms.Kim hugged her son tight,tearing a little.

,, My baby boy is all gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter