Nineteen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,, Remind me why did I accepted this?’'

,, Because you need this.’'

,, Who said that I need to meet with a stranger?’'

,, Me! I’m your hyung and a date never hurt anyone, now shut up.’'

,, Baekhyun,you’re not my hyung and why do I need to listen to you?’'

,, Taemin because of you I was about to lose my babies.'’ Taemin looked stunned at Baekhyun.

,, Baekhyun you know that I didn’t know you were pregnant!’'

,,It doesn’t matter,believe me Key is very cute and I really think you two will get along just fine.’' Taemin nodded sighing.

,, You won this time Baek.’'

,, Yay!'’ Baekhyun jumped up in joy.

,,You’ll see that I was right.’'

,, I can’t belive I accepted this.'’ Taemin was on the roof top eating lunch with Baekhyun.

Jongin,Luhan and Sehun were bussy with their final project,so today was just him and Taemin.Baekhyun thought that it was a good idea for Taemin to have a boyfriend so he thought about Key, both seem perfect for each other.

,, Baek how’s to be married?’' Baekhyun was taken aback by the question.

,, What do you mean Taemin?’' The young man sighed looking up at the sky.

,,How’s to sleep everynight next to the person you love?’'

,, Is beautiful because Jongin is the perfect husband,even if I wasn’t me this past months,he was there next to me all the time,we try to enjoy every moment spent together.’' Baekhyun replay happy starting to smile thinking about Jongin.

,, I’m happy for you Baekhyun, I wanna say sorry again for what I did to you.’'

,,Haha! Don’t worry about that Taeminnie,that was all in the past,now let’s finish eating!’' Taemin nodded,thinking how does his partner looks like.

 

 

,, Baekyeeee!!’' Luhan hugged the pregnant boy when he entered the class.

,, Hey hyung,how’s the project?’'

,, Great! Nearly done.’' Luhan was really happy this past week since he sad yes to Sehun.

,, I can’t belive that we still have two months until we finish school, and I will look like a balloon.’' Baekhyun looked pouting at his friend.

,, Oh Baek don’t worry ,you’re still be you even if you’ll be big like a house.’'

,, YAH!! Hyung!’'Luhan kissed his cheek quickly smiling like a kid.

,, I was joking,sorry!’' Luhan winked at him.

,, I know hyung,but you’re right,I’ll be enormous.’'

,, Who will be enormous?’' Jongin come in the class room with Sehun tired.

,, My tummy will be enormous.’' Jongin went to his wife kissing his forehead.

,, So? We talked about this,I will love you the same way that I love you now ,even if you’re going be enormous.’'

,, I know but still.’' Baekhyun his tummy when he saw a girl who looked directly at him.Now everyone was looking at him more strangely but he tries not to let their looks affect him.But the girl started to come slowly too him standing behind Luhan’s back.

,, O-Oppa?’' Luhan looked behind him, seeing the girl looking directly at Baekhyun.

,, Yes Suray?’' Baekhyun asked her curiuos.

,, Is it true that you’re pregnant?’'

,, Yes with twins, shocking I know.’' Baekhyun replay her smiling.

,, Can I touch your belly?'’ Baekhyun was surprised, usually only Luhan and Jongin touches his belly.

,,Sure,but I don’t think they’ll move because usually they move only for Luhan hyung.’'

,,Is okay ,I just want to see how it fells.’' Baekhyun nodded, letting the girl to touch his belly.

,, Oaa is so hard!’' Then they both felt a kick,the babies started to move more angry,this was the first time that Baekhyun felt them so angry,it was something new to him.

,, I don’t think they like me too much.’' Suray took her hand away slowly trying to smile.

,, Thank you oppa,I hope the babies will be cute and pretty like you and Jongin oppa.’' The girl looked at Jongin blushing hard,she made a bow running from the class.Baekhyun saw the way she looked at Jongin, but he wanted to believe it's just his imagination.But something happened because the babies are still kicking.

, Shh, mama is here.'’ Baekhyun started to stoke his belly ,calming the two.

,, Baek what was that?’' Luhan asked him puzzled.

,, I have no idea hyung.'’ But before he say something else, the teacher came into class,Baekhyun was still thinking at that girl.

 

Ringgg!

,, Taemin don’t forget ,tomorrow at one Pm in front of the Coffee shop,don’t be late is not nice!’' Baekhyun told him when the classes were over.

,, Yah,yah yah!’' Taemin waved them leaving to his house still thinking why did he accepted.

,, Hmm Baek what did you made Taemin do?’' Jongin asked him curious.

,, Yes Baek,you and him spend a lot of time together, since we are busy with the project.’' Luhan was with a cup of bubble tea in hand.

,, Aaaa….Hmmm…. I asked Key hyung to go on a date with Taemin?’' Luhan choked with his and Sehun with Jongin began to laugh.

,, Baek why did you made him do that?'’ Jongin looked at Luhan that was tring to breath normal again.

,, Because I want him to be happy like us,I know that he did a lot of bad thinks, but I think everyone deserves a second chance.’

,, Baekhyun what am I gonna do with you?'’ Jongin hugged him tight ,kissing his lips.

,, Hmm what about you love me forever and ever?’'

,, Hahahaha,always,now let’s go home.’' Baekhyun took his goodbye from Luhan and Sehun,leaving with Jongin home,still thinking what will Taemin do tomorrow.

 

 

 

Taemin got home,seeing his fatrer in the living room , the young man left him a beer without looking at him.

,, Tomorrow I won’t be home.’'

,, Why?’' Was the short question of his father.

,, School project.’' Taemin never expected his father to replay something back,he went to his room loocking the door behind him.The younger left his bag next to the bed, sitting down with a sigh.

,,Why do I try to seek happiness, when I know too well that I will never going to find it?’' Taemin closed his eyes waiting for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

,, Tell me again,why are we here dressed like this?’'

,, Shhh hyung,I wanna see how the date will go,I’m scared that Taemin will do something stupid like always.’' Luhan and Baekhyun were in the café shop where Taemin is supposed to meet with Key.Luhan had other plans for the weekend, but when he woke up at the door with Baekhyun, he couldn’t r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter