Thirteen

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


,,Baekhyun!’' Luhan was happy ,he run to hug Baekhyun that he didn’t see in one week.Baekhyun didn’t had time to say something because Luhan jump on him,making him to fall down.Jongin and Sehun were looking shocked at Luhan,every day they thinking if Luhan’s really olther than them.

,, Baek my baby ,I missed you so much!’' Luhan was glued to Baekhyun.

,, I missed you too hyung but I can’t breath.’'Luhan looked at him with big eyes and stood up immediately.

,, I’m sorry Baek,I didn’t meen to hurt you or the baby.’' Baekhyun started smiled he really missed his childish hyung.

,, Hey baby what are you doing in there? You’re having fun?’' Luhan bend down pocking Baekhyun’s belly.

,, Can you grow faster because I want to be an uncle sonner,okay?’' Baekhyun began laughting,Luhan was the friend that he always wanted.

,, Hyung he can’t hear you now,he is like a pod,is going to last longer until he’ll be born.’'Luhan looked at him pouting.

,, Make him grow faster because I’m really curious to see how he looks like.’'

,, He needs to stay in my belly for nine months,after that you’ll see him.’'

,,Haaa!!'’Luhan bend ower poking his belly again.

,, Can you grow faster,please!?'’ Jongin came near Sehun who was shoked like Jongin.

,, Sehun I have just one question.'’ Sehun just nodded.

,,Are you sure that you saw Luhan id and he's olther than us?’'

,, Hmm?? Yes I’m sure that Luhan is olther.Why do you ask?’'Sehun looked at his friend puzzled.

,, I just wanted to be sure about it.'’ Bouth looked at Baekhyun and Luhan but Jongin began to smile,he can’t belive that he wanted to give up too his child,to Baekhyun to his happiness because he was afraid of the responsibility.

Ring! Ring! They all hear the school bell.

 

 ,, Come Baekhyun ,let’s go to class.'’ Baekhyun smiled and together they went to their class.

 

 Baekhyun preferred to keep his name at school ,they have just a couple of mounths untill they finish the year so why to bother to change it?He didn’t want that his collegues to know that he is married.

This mornig he woke up and his little pod let him eat all without throwing it all up,he was happy but a little sore from last night,Jongin and him exaggerated with ,but he can’t tame himself when he sees his husband ,his lover part gets hard and .The baby make him body feel strange,Baekhyun tries not to show how scared he is but he is scared,he didn’t even hold a baby in his arms,now he needs to take care of one,but he tries not to think about that too much,he wants to enjoy every monent,every experience,but now he really wanted his mom to be here with him telling him that they’ll be good parents to his little pod.

 

,, Baek? Baek!’' Baekhyun was brought to reality by the voice of his husband who looked at him worried.

,,Hm?? Did you say something?’' Baekhyun looked cutely at Jongin.

,, Is lunch time,come on,Luhan and Sehun went ahead of us.'’ When Baekhyun heard about food his eyes began to sparkle,Jongin start laughting when he say the happy face of his wife.

,, Come on! Come on! My pod is hungry.’' Baekhyun start pulling Jongin's hand to the cafeteria.

 

 Luhan and Sehun were in the cafereria waiting for the two to come at the table,but they looked shocked when they saw Baekhyun with the tray full of food and Jongin had just a sandwich and a bottle of water.

,, I’m ready, let’s eat.’' Baekhyun startdet to eat without looking at Luhan or Sehun.

Luhan looked at him not blinking,this was the first time he saw someone eating so much,but the combinations were disgusting,he was eating chips with ice cream and kimchi.

Jongin was used to the taste of his wife ,last week he saw him eating ice cream with sausages,but he forgot to tell them one thing that he hoped Luhan wont say it in Baekhyun's present. He prayed that Luhan will not drop the bomb.

,, Hmmm Baek?I know that you’re pregnant but if you eat that much you’ll be fat.’ And Luhan dropped the bomb.Jongin slapped his face looking at his wife who stopped eating.

,, Hyung do you wanna tell me that I’m fat?’' Tears gathered around his eyes making Luhan to panic.

,, No! No! No! I just said that is a lot of food?’'

,, Jonginnn! Luhan recognized that I’m fat,I told you that I’m fat and I’m just in three weeks and I’m fat!’ They all were shocked when they heard how loud was Baekhyun crying.

 

 Jongin hugged Baekhyun trying to calm him down but not before too throw a killer look to Luhan.

,, Shh,calm down ,Luhan didn’t say that you’re fat.'’ Baekhyun looked at his husband sobbing.

,, I’m not fat? Really?’' Jongin wiped his tears with his finger kissing his forehead gently.

,, Yes!Really no Luhan?Baekhyun's not fat.’' Luhan was with big eyes too shocked to think.

,, Yes,I just say if you eat all of that you’ll get fat.’'Jongin wanted to kill Luhan and his big mouth.

,, Oaaaaa! I told you that I’m fat! But I can’t stop eating ,the baby makes me eat a lot.'’ But Baekhyun stopped crying making the rest to look at him puzzled.

,, I think that my pod dosen’t like kimchi.'’ That was the last thing that he managed to say befor running to the bathroom covering his mouth with his hand.

Luhan was shocked, or rather very shocked,this was the first time he saw Baekhyun like that.

,, Luhan I think we need to talk.’' Jongin looked at him angry.

,, Never ,ever ,ever say in fronte of Baekhyun that he is fat,the fat word is tabu,It doesn’t exist in the dictionary,it disappeared.’'

,, How sould I know that he will react like that? You know that I don’t have a lot of friends that are pregnant.’'Luhan replay sulking.

,, Here you’re right,but last night I took him in my arms and I told him that he is heavy ,he started to cry telling me that I don’t love him and I’ll divorce him because he is fat,it took me two hours to convince him I’m not going to divorce him and finely when I told him about ice cream ,he stopped like nothing hapened.So If you don’t have ice cream ,forget the word fat.’' Luhan nodded and he made a mental note never say fat when Baekhyun is around him.Jongin stood up from the table going to find fis sensitive wife.

Baekhyun was in the schools toilet throwing up all that he eat yesterday and today,he flushed the toilet trying to stand up but he was too dizzy.

Baekhyun felt two strong hands helped him to stand up, he didn’t have to look who it was,Baekhyun knew his hustband is smelling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter