Five

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since Baekhyun and Jongin found that they will get married. Every day Jongin takes Baekhyun home,every day they take their lunch on the roof school together with Luhan and Sehun. They were still embarrassed with each other but they try to enjoy every moment.

 

 

Luhan helped him to buy his wedding suit,the older was a good friend that Baekhyun always wanted and Sehun was helping Jongin. Ms.Kim did the rest really happy to see his baby boy getting married with a sweet boy like Baekhyun,she was crazy about the latter,his cute face and petite body made Ms.Kim to giggle every time they meet.

There was only one week and they'll be married, both were anxious for the big day, They still don’t know exactly about each others feelings, but you could see on their faces how much they like each other.Luhan was bugging him to go somewhere in his last day of him being a bachelor, but Baekhyun wasn’t so sure if it's a good idea,Baekhyun has never been to a club or drink, but he was also curious to see how it's like to party.

 

 

One day when Jongin took him home he remembered that this weekend he needs to work, he didn’t told Jongin about his work and he still wanted that to remain a secret, he wasn’t ashamed that he works but Baekhyun wanted to do something by himself.

,,  Have a great weekend, see you monday at school.'’ Jongin said when he arrived in front of his house.

,, Sure, this will be the last weekend that we'll spend it apart.'’  When they thought that is true both blushed, this will be their last week when they'll be separated.

,, Yes you are right.’ Baekhyun nodded and got out of the car saying goodbye to Jongin. Jongin looked over at Baekhyn house and started to his own house.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun came home but the house was empty, he looked into the kitchen and found a note from his dad telling him that he's gone to work today.

,, Strange, what kind of work?’' Baekhyun decided not to think about it going into his room, he took off his uniform taking a shower, after finishing he changed into something comfortable lying in bed thinking about everything that happened in the last two weeks. From how he was just a stupid nerd to find out that he will going to marry Jongin, to his haircut and to have two new wonderful friends, everything looks perfect from his point of view,he really has nothing more to ask.But he was thinking about Jongin's feelings, he knows that he loved him bur Jongin loves him?He looked to the ceiling letting out a heavy sigh. Baekhyun stood up from the bed and went to his desk beginning to do his homework, he still loved school and wanted to finish the year with good grades. Tomorrow he needs to work,he really was curious to see what reaction will have Chanyeol about all of this.

 

 

 

 

Jongin came home and his dogs jumped on him immediately.

,, How are you? I missed you my babies.’' The three puppies were sitting in front of him wiggling their tails, when suddenly he felt a pair of hands covering his eyes.

,, Guess who?!'’ When he heard her voice, he knew immediately who's behind him.

,, Suzzy.'’ When she heard, the girl let him go and Jongin turned hugging her tight.

,, Jonginnie, I missed you so much.’'

,, I missed you as well Suzzy! What are you doing here?’' Suzzy let him go smiling at Jongin.

,, I came to visit, I've missed you a lot so I decided to come and see you.’'

,, We should take dinner, I'm buying.’' The girl began to laugh and nodded.

,, Tomorrow night it would be great to have dinner, I must go now.’' The girl stood on her tiptoe kissing Jongin's cheek.

,, Bye Bye Jonginnie.’' Jongin waved,he looked at his dogs who were looking at him with their head to one side.

,, What?!'’ The puppies ignored him leaving.

 

Jongin got in his room slamming in his bed, he laid there thinking and looking around the room, he'll miss his room, but the thought of going to live with Baekhyun makes Jongin very happy, another week and they'll get married, Jongin realized that he loves Baekhyun. He couldn’t believe that Suzzy's in Korea, he saw her 3 years ago, Jongin was looking forward to have dinner tomorrow night with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was ten pm and Baekhyun was still not done with homework,he was so focused that he didn’t hear his father coming home. Mr. Byun slightly opened the door and saw that he was writing in his notebook so decided not to disturb him. He easily closed the door and left the room.

 

 

 

Jongin was in bed with his phone in hand writing a message to Baekhyun waiting for a replay.

 

Baekhyun moved his gaze from his notbook when his phone started to ring, Baekhyun took the phone reading the message,on his face appeared a huge smile and he wrote a quick reply.

 

Jongin phone started to ring quickly reading the replay, he began to smile when he read.

 

 

 

,,Have a good night my Baekhyun…Kiss!”

 

 

 

 

 

,,Good night Jongin…Kisses.’’

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up the next morning and started to clean the house, his father was gone again, he was wondering where his father's going and decided today to ask him.It was noon when he finished cleaned and his stomach began to make strange sounds.

,, I should make something to eat and go to work.'’ He prepare something easy, his father's favorite food, after he finished up with the food.Baekhyun took a quiqe shower preparing for work.

Baekhyun set the table for his father together with a note,he smiled at his good work leaving the house.His bike was broke, so he had to take the bus, when he arrived in front of the restaurant, he was excited to see Chanyeol reaction. When he opened the door, in the restaurant were enough customers, he went quickly to change when he was stopped by a big hand.

,, Where do you think you’re going?'’ He heard the deep voice of his boss.Baekhyun turned beginning to smile.

,, Is me boss, Baekhyun.’' Chanyeol remained a few minutes to look at him not blinking.

,, What happened to you?Oh my God ! You look great!'’Chanyeol was looking at him open mouthed.

,, Much happened, wait to hear the big news.’'Chaneyol looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, I’m going to get married.'’ His boss looked at him with big eyes.

,, With who!?'’ Baekhyun turned red lokking down at his feet.

,, Kim Jongin.’'

,, The Kim Jongin , your crush from three years ago?’' Baekhyun looked at him and nodded.

,, Congratulations, but how this thing happened?’'

,, I'll tell you later, customers are expecting and I don’t want to be a bad employee.'’ Chaneyol ruffed his hair.

,,You lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter