One

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

 

  The alarm clock startet to ring making Baekhyun to wake up, it was 6 am, he got out off bed looking for his glasses ,Hmmm!’ He stretched his arms going to the bathroom.After a quick shower and a comb not giving too much importance to his appearance ,he returned to the room getting dressed in his perfectly ironed uniform,he took his backpack heading towards to the kitchen where his father was waiting for him to have breakfast.

When he entered the kitchen his father was in front of the stove frying eggs.

,, Good morning dad.'’ Baekhyun greeted his dad making him to turn.

,, Good morning son take a sit the eggs are almost done.’' The shorter sat down looking at his dad.

,,Do you want me to help you?’'

,,No, I can handle, let's eat.’' His dad sat down as well at the table enjoying breakfast, after they finish eating Baekhyun took his backpack.

,, Bye dad, I’m leaving to school.'’ He kissed his dad cheek, heading out the door.

,, Bye son, have a good day at school.'’ But before he left his father remembered something.

,, Baekhyun!'’ His dad called his name making him look at him curiously.

,, Yes father? Something happened?’'

,, Today please come home quickly after school, I have to tell you something.’'

,, Okay dad I will come home as soon as possible.’'

,, Bye son.’' Baekhyun took his bicycle going to school .

 

 

 

,,Hello my name is Byun Baekhyun, I’m seventeen. What can I say about my life? Is quite boring, I'm neither rich nor the most popular person in the school, I don’t give too much importance to my appearance, for who should I bother to look good? All makes fun of my glasses but it's not my fault that I have bad eyes and contact lenses annoys me. I love school it makes me feel good but unfortunately I have no friends at school because my parents .My mother died of cancer and my father he was diagnosed with cancer and my colleagues treat me like I could be sick but I learned to ignore them. When the break comes I'm in the library where it's quiet and when it is lunch break I’m on the roof where nobody comes there, so I enjoy my lunch without seeing their faces full of hatred and hear they insults.

You want to know anything else? I'm in love for three years with the rich boy of our school Kim Jongin the most wanted boy, yes I'm gay and I have no choice.

 I forgot to say that I work in weekends in a restaurant, I have the best boss Chanyeol. I get along well with him and his boyfriend Kris they are the only one’s who don’t make fun of me.

So this is my boring life.’’

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in another part of town!

 

 

Ring Ring Ri…… The alarm clock was thrown down.

 

,, Why do I need to wake up at this hour? Arggg !'’ He put the pillow on his face trying to sleeping a little more ,until

POC! The door to his room opened slamming to the wall.

,, Kim Jongin if you don’t wake up right now you can say goodbye to your car.’'Jongin threw the pillow down looking with a shocked face.

,, Mom, you won't dare to do that.’' His mother looked at him with an evil look.

,, Try me!’'

,,Okay okay okay I'm up, happy!?'’Jongin said, raising his hands in front of him protectively.His mother broke into a brilliant smile.

,, Very happy, now come and have breakfast with me and appa.'’She said with the sweetest voicei,Ms. Kim closed the door leaving Jongin stunned.

,, I can’t believe she's my mother.’ He got out of bed crawling to the bathroom to make his morning routine after finishing with the shower he arranged his hair perfectly and took his uniform. He looked for the last time in the mirror,, Perfect!’’

 

When he came into the room where he take breakfast his father and mother were happily conversing.

,, Good morning appa.’' He greeted his fhater while seating in his chair.

,, Good morning son, you sleep well?’' His father asked him.

,, Yes, but I would have slept longer if I wasn’t interrupted.'’ He replied, earning a look from his mother.

,, YAH! Kim Jongin finished eating, otherwise you'll be late for school.’' After he finished eating,Jongin stood up from the table.

,, I’m off to school.’' Jongin kissed his mother on the forehead and turned to the garage, but before he left, Mrs. Kim shouted after him, making him to look at her.

,, Today please come home straight from school, your appa and I have to tell you something.’' Jongin looked at her confused.

,, But why don’t you tell me now?’' She just smiled at him.

,, When you come home.’'

,, Okay then, I won't meet with Sehun and Luhan.’'

,,Goodbye my baby, don’t forget omma loves you.’' She embraced him making Jongin more confused.

,, Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted or you suffer from split personality.'’ He said in a whisper.

,, Yah! Jongin I heard that!'’ Jongin rushed to leave before his mother kills him.

,, Bye mom.’' He shoutet while he left with his car. Mrs. Kim looked at him with sadness.

,, My dear how do you think he'll react?’' Mr. Kim asked her putting a hand on her shoulder.

,, I don’t know darling but a promise is a promise.’'

 

Both were looking at Jongin car disappearing on the street. ,,But I hope not to have a scandal.’’ Was her only thought.

 

 

 

,,Hi, my name is Kim Jongin, I'm seventeen and I learn at Seoul High School, I’m lucky that I was born into a wealthy family with two parents who loves me and gives me everything I need .My dad has some of the hotels in Korea and when I'll finish college I will be CEO. Everyone wants to be friends with me because of my money but I rather prefer them not to be so fake and not invent various rumors. My luck is that I've got Sehun and Luhan they are the only ones who know who I really am.

What to say about me? I've never been in love besides dance well but that doesn’t count.

I can say that I live a pretty boring life despite that I have everything I want.

So t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter