The end!!!!

I'll love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,And I pronounce you man and husband!You can kiss him now.'’ Luhan jumped on Sehun’s neck kissing him hard.

Yes as you can see Luhan and Sehun are finally married,Luhan looks so happy,I guess I know how he feels,I was the same when I got married with Jongin.It's been eight months since the twins were born,is so hard to be a mother,when one cryies the other starts to cry as well,Luhan and Suho hyung helps me so much even Lay hyung is always with me and Jongin,we all are so good friends now.I miss my dad every day,I visit him and omma every time I have a chance,oh Chen hyung has a new boyfriend,his name is Kyungsoo,that kid has really big eyes,but I’m happy for hyung because he really loved my dad and he deserve to be happy now.Jongin is still really busy with college and work,but he’s really happy when he come home and sees our twins,he always finds time to play with them,I love him just like before,nothing changed,we don’t argui now.Suray is a good friend as well,is trange how every person that hated us is our friend now,Tamin,Suray,they all changed in good and that makes me feel good as well.Yuki and Haru are different,Yuki is the hyper one,she always smile and giggles when she wakes up and Haru is the cry baby just like me,is fun to be always home with them and see them growing,me and Jongin made a new bet.The first baby that says omma or appa will top.Yah I know is stupid Luhan hyung made fun of me again,but is funny to see Jongin making them say anything.

So here we are at a single table with all our friends feeling good and enjoing this beautiful day.

 

 

,, Oaa!Oaa!Oaaa!’'

,, Omma is here Haru,don’t cry.'’ Baekyun took the boy in his arms trying to make him smile.

,,Baek how it's to be a mom?’' Key asked him playing with the girl that was giggling non stop.

,, Tiring!!Yesterday Yuki was crying all day and look today at her, she’s smiling like nothing happend.’' Baekhyun pouted hard.

,,Where was Jongin?'’ Lay asked eating some cake.

,, Sleeping?I don’t know how he does that but he can sleep really well.’' Jongin started to laugh.

,, What can I say?I think I’m too tired to hear them?’' Taemin smirked at him.

,, Aha,or you’re using ear plugs?'’ Jongin face changed,Baekhyun looked stunned at him.

,, You wouldn't.’' Baekhyun glared at Jongin who swallowed.

,, GUYS!’' Luhan came to them happy.

,, Next time Jongin.’' Jongin knew that Baekhyun will slap his head when they’ll get home.

,, Congratulations!!!’' They all yelled at Luhan and Sehun.

,, Thank you guys and thank you because you’re all here today.'’ Sehun bowed to them.

,, Ohh Sehunna you’re so cute today.’' Lay smiled hugging Suho's arm.

,, Lay hyung,I’m not cute hahaha!'’ Luhan went to Baekhyun starting to play with the baby.

,, Oh Haru don’t cry,hyung is here.’' Haru started to wiggle his arms.

,, Come here sweetey.’' Luhan took the boy starting to sing.Baekhyun looked smirking at him.

,, You know what hyung?You look so good with a baby,I hope you’ll get pregnant as well and have a baby.'’ Baekhyun started to laugh but Sehun’s face was white.

,, Yah Baek!Don’t ever say that! Luhan and me are too stupid to take care of a baby.’'

,, Yah Sehunna! Who do you call stupid?’' Luhan was still cute when he was angry.

,, But is true!If you’ll have a baby I’m 100 % sure the baby will die of hunger.’' Luhan glared at Sehun making the others to laugh.

,, You two are crazy Hahaha!’' Jongin laughed so hard that they all started to laugh in the end.

It was good because they’re still good friends after school,Suray and him were good friends now,she helped Baekhyun so much with the twins.He was happy because Baekhyun was happy as well now.No more drama well until he’ll get home,he really need to hide the ear plugs.

,, Oh! This is my song,come Suho let’s dance!’' Lay is really cute,he’s always lost in space but Suho loves him for that.Lay took Suho's hand starting to pull him to the dance floor.Baekhyun wanted to dance as well but he couldn’t leave the twins alone.

,, Baekiee!’' Baekhyun looked behind him seeing Jongin's mom.

,, Oh omonim! Annyeonghaseyo !’' Baekhyun was happy to see her,she and Jongin’s dad were in Japan for bussines.

,, Go Baek have fun,we’ll talk after,I’ll wach the twins,I’m sure they missed me.’' Baekhyun smiled looking at Jongin that was eating.

,, What? Why are you looking at me like that?!’' Jongin was hungry because he didn’t eat anything today.

,, Let’s dance Jonginnie,look all of them are dancing.’' Jongin looked at their friends.

,, Sure Baek let’s dance.'’ Jongin took his hand going to dance as well.The next song was a slow one,Jongin pulled Baekhyun’s waist making his blush.

Each one of them had a love story to tell,they all had a hard time beeing happy but looking now on the dance floor how they smile and look at each other,you can see how happy they’re now.

Luhan was with his head on Sehun’s chest smiling,Suho and Lay were looking at each other.Taemin and Key were poking each other,Chen and Do we’re gone?Baekhyun looked after Chen but no trace of him or Kyungsoo.

,, Baek? Where are you looking?’'

,, Oh I was looking after Chen hyung and Kyungsoo but I guess they left?'’Jongin started to laugh.

,, I don’t think they left,I’m sure Chen hyung and Kyungsoo are ing somewhere.’'

,, YAH! Don’t say that! I don’t want to remember him ,it was enough,but do you really think they’re having now?'’ Jongin grabbed his cheeks making him pout.

,, Baek,I don’t know but you know that Chen hyung is a ert.'’ Baekhyun knew that but still.

,, Jongin,I can’t belive that Luhan hyung and Sehun are married,he looks so happy right now.I’m happy for him as well,but I’m happy because I love you Jongin just like the first day when I saw you at school,you looked so handsom and nice,I still can’t belive that all of this are real.’'Jongin his cheek smiling.

,, Baek,maybe I wasn’t that happy at first about this marriage but now I’m the most happy person on earth ,more happy than Luhan,I love you even if yes I wanted to kill you,I still love you like crazy,you and our twins.'’ Baekhyun smiled putting his hear on Jonin’s chest.

,, Thank you Jongin,thank you for Haru and Yuki,thank you for everything.’' Jongin hugged him more tight kissing his forehead.They slow dance until the music stopped.They all applauded Luhan and Sehun.

Luhan took the microphone smiling,Sehun took his middle looking at him lovely.

,, I want to thank you all for being here for me and Sehun,this is the most importat moment of my life….I-I hope we will a-always be friends and be together forever.’' Luhan was crying so hard that made Baekhyun cry as well.

Sehun hugged him tight kissing his forehead,Luhan was still a kid even if he was older,Sehun made him visit his parents in China,that was a very funny trip for them,but what was important is that Luhan’s parents forgive him,when his mother saw Sehun she felt in love with him.They came today to be next to Luhan,she looks really scary,now I know why Luhan was scared of her,if she was my mother I would be scared as well.

 

Baekhyun was at the table again lauging with the rest,Haru was sleeping and Yuki was in Lay’s lap playing with a tissue.She can make you fall in love with her at first sight.She got that from Jongin,she is tanned just like him,when she’ll get older all the guys will die over her.Haru was just like Baekhyun,crying and white like him,Baekhyun just hopes he won’t be a nerd like him.

,, Guys guys,guess what?!’' Luhan came to them happy pulling Sehun’s arm.

,, What happened hyung?'’ Baekhyun looked at him  puzzled.

,,I’m leaving in my honeymoon and guess where!’'

,,I don’t know hyung,tell us.’' Luhan sat down on Key’s lap.

,, I’m going to Jejju Island!’' Jongin started to laugh so hard that the other looked at him puzzled.

,, Sehun use protection or Luhan will come back pregnant just like Baekhyun.'’ Sehun's face was pure shocked.

,, No no no! No in this honeymoon,no babies and I’m sure that only Baek can have babies.''Sehun was scared of babies,every time he wants to take Haru in his arms,he cries.

,, But Sehunna I want a baby.'’ Luhan started to pout.

,, Nope,no babies for you and me,never!!!’' Sehun stated to leave making the others laugh.

,, Hyung don’t sulk I’m sure you can adopt soon.'’ Baekhyun patted his back making him feel better.

,,I know Baek,thank you guys again,I love you all.’' Luhan bowed leaving after Sehun.

Jongin saw Chen coming out the bathroom followed by Kyungsoo,he started to smirk nudging Baekhyun.

,,Look there Baek.'’ Baekhyun saw Chen and Kyungsoo that was limping.

,, What?! Yah Jongin they did had ,look at Kyungsoo!’' Jongin started to laugh when Chen sat down.

,, Something happened?’' Baekhyun was looking stunned and Jongin was laughing non stop.

,,No hyung nothing happened!!’' Jongin was still lauging.Chen looked with a raised eyebrow but he didn’t say anything

The rest of the night was the same,they all dance and felt good,they laugh and played with the twins when they were up.

 

 

,, Oaa I’m so tired Jonginnie!I wanna sleep!’' Baekhyun and Jongin got home after the wedding was over,Luhan and Sehun will leave tomorrow and he wanted to sleep.

,, Baek you know what day is today?'’ Baekhyun put Haru in his crib looking at Jongin puzzled.

,, No?What day is today?’' Jongin put Yuki in her crib kissing her forehead slowly.Jongin smirked at Baekhyun pulling him by his tie.

,, The day when I want you so much.’' Baekhyun blushed looking into Jongin’s eyes.

,,B-but really?'’ Jongin pulled him more closer to him..

,, Yes Mr.Baekhyun,I want you now.’' Baekhyun melted,every time Jongin makes him lose control.Jongin took him in they shared bedroom,closing the door after him.

Jongin start kissing him removing Baekhyun’s shirt exploring his body with his hands and warm kisses, while Bakhyun was holding on him and kissed him as often as he could. He leaned over him kissing down his chest, his knee between Baekhyun’s legs, moving in small circles. He could feel how a soft moan came deep from inside of him causing a smirk on Jongin's lips.Jongin on his neck laying down on him, so he could feel his hard member through his pants on his skin.Baekhyun’s hands wandered to his pants, unbottoning them to pull them down. At the same time he removed his pants and boxers making Baekhyun to blush like every time they made love.

,, You are so beautiful Baekhyun.'’ Jongin said starting to prepared him to enter.Baekhyun didn't knew why, but whenever he to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter