*** 9

BITTER LOVE

Luhan had a feeling of peace in his heart. He had posted the letter three days ago and he was hoping to go back Sehun. Truly speaking Luhan did not like his home very much. He never had anyone waiting for him, he just returned that empty building. But today he was expectant.

 

At the airport, hailing a taxi, Luhan headed to his home. The butlers immediately rushed to take his luggage. Luhan entered with a smile.

 

But when he entered his house, there was no one waiting for him. He walked around calling Sehun but there was no reply. Sehun was not there.

 

“He must have gone to work.” He presumed. It was a work day at last. But then a female butler came running.

 

“Sir, Sehun sir has not been home.”

 

“What do you mean by not been home? Where has he gone?” He inquired. His giddy heart was now anxious.

 

“Sir, he has gone somewhere without informing us. He just left that night, secretly. When I woke up to clean the place, his room was empty.”

 

“When did he go?”

 

“I guess four days ago?” Luhan’s heart had just broken into pieces.

 

“Did any letter come here, for Sehun?” He answered, composed.

 

“ Yes.” The female butler went inside and brought an envelope. It was the letter he had sent to Sehun, unopened and untouched.

 

Luhan started crying. So Sehun had not even read the letter. He was not at home even and here he was feeling all happy about coming home. He sat down, holding the chair. Suddenly he felt too weak to even stand. Things had gone out of hand. He doubted he would get Sehun back anymore.

 

“I have to look for him. He can’t just leave.” Luhan got up and rushed to Sehun’s room. He pushed open the door. But the room was empty. Except for the bed and the table that were already there, all of Sehun’s stuff was gone. Luhan checked the drawers, the cupboard, looking for something that could give even a slight clue to where he had gone.

 

He even opened the bathroom door, looking for something. The opened silver wrappings caught his eye which were lying on the slab. Luhan stopped and picked them up. It read that they were of pregnancy test kits.

 

“Pregnancy test kits?” He opened the trash can in the bathroom. There were five used test kits lying. He picked one up, two red lines were visible. He picked another, there were red lines in them too.

 

“Sehun’s pregnant? Oh .” Luhan now knew what made him leave suddenly like that without informing anyone.

 

“My cell-phone. His number must be there.” He told himself and took the thing out of his pocket. Sitting on the bed he started looking for his number and suddenly reality hit him. He had never taken Sehun’s number.

 

Luhan ran his fingers in his hair. The tears that had stopped falling from his eyes had decided to fall again, with more force this time. He had been such, such a bad person to Sehun, never taking care of him and just messing up his life.

 

He realized he knew nothing about Sehun, not a thing. He did not have his number, who were his friends, what he liked, what he hated, simply nothing. Luhan just sat there. He thought of calling his parents, but then Sehun won’t go there, he knew that. None of their parents know nothing about what was going on between the two.

 

Luhan was feeling fatigued and tired. He went to his room and had a hot shower to clear his head first. He needed to work on it calmly. He then went and lay on his bed, giving his tired body some rest. He needed it. Too much had happened today for him to bear. He would start planning what to do and look for Sehun. This was like his second chance and he would not let it happen wrong. He was adamant about solving all his problems with him and start a new life if he was also ready for it.

 

Thinking of this, sleep took over his thoughts , he drifted off to dreamland.

 


Here is another update....!!! need to notify my readers something. I will be going for a week's holiday since my exams are over now, and I am free. I won't be updating during that time, but will give back to back updates now. I updated today and before leaving I will make a double update cause I am pretty ahead with the story.

 

Thank you so much for upvoting

LuLuLoveHunHun .... (really love you name)

iD0ntKn0w

FallenAngel671

PLEASE KEEP UPVOTING AND SUBSCRIBING GUYS...!!!

I know all of you are excited about EXO'S comeback. Thier look is just great especially Luhan's eyes...!!! And Kris(my hubby and bias) is looking as handsome as ever. And comment also...love you all...!!! Plzz upvote. <3

@RonRoxx