*** 11

BITTER LOVE

As soon as Jongin’s car started, the spy car followed them. It was Luhan’s order to know where Sehun stayed, whether  the place was good or not. He also needed their address. The spies followed all the orders.

 

Sehun was feeling dead tired and hungry. Sitting beside Jongin, he softly said,

“Jongin…can you buy me some dokbokki?” Jongin understood immediately that his cravings had started.

 

“And anything else? “ Jongin asked with a smile.

 

“Ice cream. Please Jongin, don’t say no. I want to have one.” Sehun pouted.

 

“Fine. Minseok hyung, can you stop by that store? We have someone hungry here.” Jongin chuckled as he told him to stop. Well, it was not that Minseok and Yixing were not hungry. Thanks to Sehun, they all bought dokbokki  and ice-creams for themselves also. Their next destination was Jongin’s house.

 

The car was still following Jongin’s car. As soon as they reached home, the spies in the car called Luhan and gave him his address. Luhan’s search was finally over.

 

Having their dinner together, Sehun, Jongin, Yixing and Minseok had a beautiful time. They had soju too, Sehun gulping down orange juice instead. When Sehun went to bed, he could not sleep. Although he was tired, he still could not sleep. Irritated he went to the balcony with a packet of cigarettes. Previously when he used to be upset, he used to smoke. Today he felt like it.

 

He took out a cigarette and smelled it. He could not have one this time, because of the baby. He just stood there, the cold wind hitting his face, thinking about his future. Was it right for him to leave Luhan like that and come? He was at last his baby’s father. Would he be able to take care of the child alone? He did not have answers for any of the questions. Smoking? No…he won’t do that.

 

The wind became colder, he decided it was better he went inside before he would fall sick again. This time when he got into his bed, he went off to sleep but he dreamt of Luhan, a dream he saw for the first time, a feeling he had for the first time.

 

Work load had reduced a lot next day, although tired early in the morning from the morning sickness, Sehun felt that the ay would go well. Woek went on as usual. The days Sehun had been absent from work,  he had started making up for all the loss. Although he had no documents to work on, he had loads of clients to meet and many meetings to hold.

 

After the 3rd meeting that day, feeling tired, he went back to his cabin. That was when he noticed that the office had suddenly become too active, unlike other days. People were running around, girls were fixing their looks, others were arranging their files. Someone had come. Suddenly he heard clicking of heels near his door.

 

“Sir, Luhan has come for inspection.” And she left the cabin in a hurry. Luhan was in his office? For what? Just for inspection, is it? He did not know. Sehun sighed. What he wanted was some rest now. Luhan had at last come looking for him.

 

Luhan looked around the place. Sehun’s office was just great. The infrastructure, the work environment, all were just too good. He was feeling proud that now he owned the company. Going inside, the people in the office immedieately started wishing him a good day. Someone came running with a glass of water, but Sehun was nowhere around.  Suddenly he started doubting that did he even come to work or not. But he did not have to wait much. Going around some more, it was time that he entered Sehun’s cabin to have a talk with him.

 

Luhan was feeling nervous, very nervous. Before entering Sehun’s cabin, Luhan arranged his looks, prepared his mind and then slowly opened his cabin.

 

“Sehun…” Luhan whispered slowly as he went inside. Sehun was sitting there, pretending to be busy.  Sehun did look up. Luhan had become thinner in these few days, his eyes had puffed up, and he looked fatigued. Did his departure affect him this much?

 

Sehun just got up and pulled the blinds in his room. Therefore he had not come for any sort of business work, it was all personal.

 

“Sehun, I…I am..really sorry.” Luhan somehow muttered. Sehun’s heart skipped a beat. Luhan had come to apologize?

 

“Sehun I am sorry for all that I have done to you. I am really. After Kris left me and all that happened, I was…wasn’t in my senses. Everything seemed to have ended. I ended up hurting you Sehun.” Luhan by now was all tears.

 

Sehun felt bad for him. But Sehun had just started living a happy life. He was not ready for going back there.

 

“Sehun. I want you to back to my home. I also know that you are pregnant, with my child. Isn’t it better, that the fathers are together with the child?” Luhan gave a small smile.

 

“Luhan, no. I don’t want to go back there, to that place. You have hurt me.” Sehun answered coldly. “I don’t trust you.”

 

Luhan had expected an answer this cold from Sehun. It wasn’t a surprise for him. But he somehow did not want to give up. He stood up and then went to him. Sehun wanted to leave the room. He was suddenly feeling suffocated. He did not want to be with the person who had hurt him.

 

He had just opened the door, when Luhan pulled him closer to him.

 

“Please Sehun, come back to me.” Luhan pleaded.

 

“I said no already Luhan. Leave my hand, I am feeling sick.” Sehun snapped.

 

Luhan held his hand tighter. “You can’t go back to where you are staying. You have to come with me today.”

 

Sehun’s hand ached. It reminded him of how Luhan used to tie his hands with the belt. “So that you can me again? Hurt me..hurt my baby? No, Luhan no. Just leave me.” Sehun screamed. But his screams wear going to deaf ears.

 

“Sehun, don’t you understand my situation? I told I did not do it purposely, I wasn’t in my right mind. I was frustrated….” But Luhan could not complete. Someone suddenly just stormed into the room and punched Luhan straight on his face.

 


 

so...it's a long chapter, with some good amount of drama. It will get dramatic slowly. 

I will not be updating for a while now, cause I am busy. I am sorry I won't be able to reply to your comments either. I will be back and then I will reply to all your comments.

The story will start taking important turns now....hope you guys enjoy reading it. Till then please read, subscribe and upvote....jebal. And then EXO is going to have a comeback, and it will be a New Year in our place when EXO is coming back. Isn't it a great way to start a new year....???

Thank you for upvoting IQneun love your dp....!!!

please...please...subscribe, comment and upvote...!!! jebal...!!! saranghaeyo yorobeun...!!!

@RonRoxx