*** 18

BITTER LOVE

Sehun had stopped going to work. He would stay at home and finish the work that was sent to him by Jongin. He would also transfer the shares as told by Yi Fan every two weeks. Till now no one was aware about it but soon someone noticed it.

 

It was Junmyeon.

 

Kim Junmyeon was the financer of Oh and Han Corp. He used to keep track of the money and the investments of the company. In the beginning he thought that Sehun was taking the money but then he realized that the money from the shares were going somewhere else from Sehun’s account.

 

When it occurred for the first time, he waited. It might actually be his mistake, or the money was just being taken by Sehun. But it was not so. The money did go to Sehun’s account but from there it went somewhere else. The first transaction set the seeds of doubt in Junmyeon but when the second transaction was made, his doubts were cleared. Sehun was stealing money from the company and it was going somewhere else.

 

His first decision was to inform Luhan as soon as possible, with the data but then Luhan had too much work to handle and look after.

 

“Luhan…I had to ask you something.”

 

“What is it Junmyeon? Any problem?” Luhan sensed worry in his voice.

 

“Can you ask Sehun whether lately he has involved anyone in our business or not?” Junmyeon told as he sat down.

 

“Why? Has anything gone wrong with the money?”

 

Junmyeon showed him the data that he had acquired, excluding the transactions. The total had reduced before that. As soon as he read it, Luhan immediately rang up Sehun.

 

“Sehun, did you acquire any new business or made any joint venture?”

 

“Hmm…ahh….I..I have bought another company and…and…he has…acquired a part of our..our company.”

 

“What? Sehun….you should have informed me at least. I have an equal share in the decisions you make. The amount we had in our accounts have drastically gone down Sehun. Whoever that person is, I want to meet him.”

 

“Well…he..he…he is out of the count…country right now. You…can’t meet him.”

 

“Why are you stuttering Sehun? Are you sick?”

 

“No..nothing. I am fine.”

 

Sehun was suddenly under a lot of pressure. He had expected someone to call from his place, even he had expected Luhan. But, then, his mind wasn’t ready and he got extremely nervous. He was scared, if by chance he got caught or something.

 

“Anyways, whenenver he returns, you have to inform me. If you have included him in our business, he needs to meet me too, isn’t it? I did not expect it from you Sehun, you should have told me.”

 

“I …I am sorry Luhan. I will…will see if I can introduce to him.”

 

“It’s okay. At least due to business at least, we will meet. Take care Sehun. Don’t put yourself in danger okay.”

 

Luhan disconnected the call and informed Junmyeon about their conversation. He told him that he had bought another company and because of it they were losing money, it would soon be recovered.

 

Junmyeon, although left the office, his heart wasn’t at peace because that was not the only amount they had lost. He then went to Chanyeol, he would be the one who could solve this and get to the roots of it.

 

Chanyeol was busy in the security room, watching over the security cameras and the progress in the office. Junmyeon excused him for a while.

 

“Chanyeol, we have a huge problem.”

 

“What is it?”

 

Junmyeon sat down and explained him everything, about the money, the lost shares, the transactions, in detail.

 

“I will take this over first. Let me look over what is going on and then we will tell Luhan. For now, first I need to meet Sehun.”

 

Chanyeol carefully planned over the meeting, what to ask and what not to. He also needed to be careful whether there was someone watching over them or not. As much as he knew Sehun, he wasn’t a person who would do something like this. Someone was surely behind it and he would have to find it out.

 

*******

 

Sehun knew that now, slowly everything would be revealed. He would get caught by Yi Fan and after that what would happen to him, he did not know. Sehun simply let out a smile. At last he had realized that he had feelings for Luhan, he still loved Luhan, Yi Fan had made him realize that. But, Yi Fan himself was the one who would kill both of them.

 

He would try his best but he would not allow Yi Fan to harm anyone, whether it was Jongin or Luhan. But first, before things would end, he needed to tell Luhan. It was time, he made a sacrifice to save the once who have always loved him.

 


 

thank you fanfic490 for your upvote.

I made this update for Baekhyun's birthday and finally EXO's album and music video will release tomorrow...!!! had been waiting for it for soo long...!!!  <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN <3

Now the story will get damn serious....so please beware of all the action and also drama...!!!

but till then.....please....please....subscribe, comment and upvote....!!! PLEASE UPVOTE...!!!

@RonRoxx