*** 6

BITTER LOVE

Sehun was getting by Luhan almost every day. Luhan would come home drunk and the next moment he looked for Sehun and locked him inside the room. He would strike him with his tie, tying him up with his belt. Sehun just helplessly obeyed. His hands hurt as Luhan turned him around. But Sehun just cried keeping his face pressed on the mattress. He had got used to Luhan’s length now, it hurt, but little.

 

Days turned into weeks. First few days Sehun could not go to work, but soon he got used to it. Sehun was thankful that it was winter. He wore turtle necks and jackets. It concealed his wounds and bruises. He had to worry little about them. Luhan too had stopped coming home now.

 

His workplace was as usual busy. None saw him enter his cabin except Jongin. He had some work to handover Sehun and was continuously keeping an eye on the gate to catch him as soon as he entered. Sehun did not see him follow.

 

As soon as he entered the cabin and opened his sweater, Jongin entered his cabin without knocking. Sehun was still opening his sweater, therefore his shirt sleeve went up a little, revealing his bruised wrist. Jongin saw it.

 

“What’s that Sehun?” He ran to him and opened his sleeve button to reveal his badly bruised wrist.

 

“How did you get hurt?” Jongin asked.

 

“I…I…my hand....while I was closing the door, I banged it on my wrist..by mistake.” Sehun answered nervously.

 

“You can’t even lie properly Sehun.” Jongin was sure this wasn’t an accident. Someone had deliberately hurt him. Jongin immediately pulled the shades of cabin and then went back to Sehun.

 

“Open your shirt. No one is seeing. I want to see how hurt you are.”

 

“What…?? You can’t…can’t tell me to do..”

 

“Luhan has been hurting you and I am sure about it.” Jongin went forward and slowly opened his shirt for him. What Jongin saw put him into a state of shock. There were red lines all over Sehun’s body, some fresh and some old.

 

“Sehun…are you out of your head? You are living with an animal. How can you stay with him?”

 

Sehun just stood there, not answering Jonin’s question.

 

“You are not staying with him anymore. You can’t stay with that animal. Speak about it to your father and leave that hell immediately.”

 

Sehun broke down. It wasn’t like he hadn’t thought of leaving the place before, but he could not. His conscious was not allowing him.

 

“How can I leave the place Jongin, how can I? Have you seen my father so happy, ever? If Luhan wouldn’t have bought our company we would be bankrupt Jongin, you and I wouldn’t have anything to earn right now.”

 

“But…”

 

“No Jongin. I can’t do this. Luhan saved our company, he saved my father. I can’t leave that place, whatever he does.” Sehun said, sobbing.

 

Jongin gave up. He seriously had nothing to say. He helped Sehun put on his shirt and then left the room, giving the files to him. He was annoyed. How sacrificing could he be?

 

*********

 

Luhan once again had stopped coming home. He purposely planned business trips outside, meeting his international clients or would just end up sleeping in the place where he had his last hard drink. The reason why he did this was guilt. Luhan was guilty of many things, things he did not want to remind himself of. He was guilty of scaring Sehun, of him when Sehun showed so much care. He had lost the guts to return home, to Sehun. He was afraid, being around him, he would him again.

 

What Luhan wanted was care at present. He always got it from Kris, but now he realized how superficial their relationship was. Kris only cared about the money he got from Luhan. Once they got stuck, Kris immediately left him. He felt guilty that he hurt Sehun so much just because of Kris and just because he was so selfish.

 

His heart longed for Sehun, it had fallen for his charms, his care but his mind was still stuck at Kris. He wanted to follow his heart. Luhan wanted to improve, he wanted to apologize to Sehun. And somewhere in his heart he knew that Sehun would forgive him.

 

With that hopes, he packed his bags for the last time. He was preparing to go home, but before that, he wanted to do one more thing, write a letter to Sehun.


 

Thank you

KaihunKray

anncherry

for upvoting.....!!!

I would love to request to keep your guesses and assumptions for the story in your minds and not to reveal it here. You are free to comment your views and I would also love critical appreciation. Please subscribe, upvote and comment...!!!

Will reply to your comments soon...!!! I am a little busy right now...!!!

Thank you _@ RonRoxx