*** 21

BITTER LOVE

Sehun was the first one to wake up. He was groggy, but then he grasped the surroundings. The place was scarcely lit. It was a tattered building, an abandoned  construction sorts. They were kept in a room The place was damp. He tried to move, but failed. He was bound to a pillar. He turned his head around. He saw Luhan tied to a pillar in the same way and Jongin across him. Both were still unconscious.

 

“Well, who woke up there.” Yi Fan or Kris came walking, inhaling the smoke of a cigarette. He walked towards Sehun and then released the smoke from his mouth, making Sehun cough.

 

“Good evening, Oh Sehun. Nice meeting you after such a long time. You should a lot of bravery, my boy has become very brave.” He smirked, running his fingers over Sehun’s face. It sent chills down his spine.

 

“So, Chanyeol came and asked you and you told him everything. That person hacked into all my accounts. All your work went fruitless. How dare you deceive me, huh?” Kris suddenly screamed, turning his around and hitting Sehun hard on the face. His lower lip burst and it bled.

 

“Answer me Sehun. Why did you deceive me?” But Sehun sat still, glaring at Kris and then he did something that Kris did not expect. He spat on his face.

 

Kris’s anger shot up and without even thinking twice, he just ran over to Sehun and kicked him just above his stomach. Sehun winced and he kicked once more, with force. Sehun wanted to put his hand over his stomach to protect the baby, but his hands were tied behind.

 

“Stop it Kris.” Luhan, who had just gained consciousness, had seen the brutality. He could see Sehun in such a lot of pain, but holding it all back.

 

“He is pregnant. Stop it.”

 

“Shut up. After what your father did to us and me later, you expect me to be kind to him and to you?” Kris was sweating and had totally lost his temper. “If you had not married this guy, everything would have been fine. We would have lived such a good life in Hong Kong. I had arranged everything. We just had to run, till this person, this bastard came into our life and discovered everything.” Kris was now in the verge of tears.

 

By this time, Jongin too had woken up. He was grasping everything, slowly, but surely.

 

“Do you know, why I ran away? Your father, after putting all the blame on me, he told me to leave your life forever. I had already lost everything, and then you also were being taken away. You think I cheated on you?”

 

“Stop lying Kris. You always had your eyes on my money. Don’t you think I know? Am I fool? You never expressed your love to me. I am not even sure, whether you even loved me or not. Every day a girl would come to our house. You would drink with her, her, spend the night with her. And you are telling me you loved me? You better shut up.” Luhan sighed. At last he had cleared everything.

 

“You need money? How much do you want? I will give it to you, but you better leave us alone.”

 

“Fine, I was about to clear things here with you. Looks like you don’t want to listen at all. I am tired Luhan, tired of explaining things to all. Now, I won’t. Not anymore. Money? Yes, I want money….will you give it to me? How much…?? How much should ask from you for taking away all that I had?” Teardrops went down Kris’ eyes. He literally screamed. It was true that he used to bring girls to his home, but they were sent by his parents. It was not his fault that they were clingy. Luhan had misunderstood things.

 

"Just accept it, that you are guitly of cheating on me. And then whatever happens, we are not shameless like you, taking revenge." Luhan said.

 

Jongin looked up, now fully conscious, he realized he was tied up and tried to free himself. Kris turned around in frustration to see a woken up Jongin. “So…you woke up too.”

 

“Why did you kidnap me and Sehun?”

 

“You want to know?  Because I want to kill Sehun and everyone who are close to him. You are included in the list. You take care of Sehun, you take care of his child and you can’t die for him? That is unlike a lover.” Kris dusted his coat.

 

“By tomorrow, I will be the owner of Oh&Han Corp, and all of….” Kris was stopped.

 

“Oh&Han Corp can’t be yours. It will never be yours, Kris.” Luhan snapped.

 

“You still have hope for your company? Go on. Nothing is going to happen.” He smirked. Taking out another cigarette, he lit it and took a puff.

 

“What are you going to do? What do you mean by you will take over the company?” Jongin asked him, angrily. He was trying to kill time, his wrists frantically working on the knot that Kris had made.

 

“See, your lover here had signed papers without reading them, indirectly naming the business in my name. And before I waste anymore time due to someone, there is something I need to do.” Kris punched Jongin on his face. “Now you better keep your mouth shut.”

 

Sehun, sitting there, was losing his consciousness. His stomach was paining, so much that he could not keep his head straight. He was sweating profusely. Kris walked past him again. He held his hair, and beat him once more. He hit his head and stomach.

 

Luhan and Jongin screamed their lungs out. Sehun lost consciousness. Jongin noticed that there was blood trickling down his legs. Sehun was on the verge of a miscarriage.

 

Kris  stopped and then he went inside a room behind, Sehun. From there, he brought some drums out. Carefully dragging them to the room, he poured the liquid from it everywhere. It was petrol. Taking out a lighter from his pocket,

 

“May you guys ….. die.”

 

He flicked it and dropped it in the room. The whole place caught fire in an instant. Kris locked the door and left the place, smirking.