*** 13

BITTER LOVE

After a few days when Luhan was back to his self, Chanyeol secretly decided to go and meet Sehun and if not that at least bring his number so that they could speak to each other via the phone. Although a black belt in Taekwondo and taller than most of the boys, Chanyeol was feeling slightly scared. He did not know whether he was doing the right thing or not. But first he had to meet Jongin and Sehun.

 

Dressed in formals, Chnayeol went to the receptionist of Sehun’s office and called for Sehun. She informed him that they would be here soon, and he had to wait. Chanyeol nervously sat down in the waiting room.

 

Fifteen minutes later he saw Sehun walking into the waiting room. He had a tough demeanor and it seemed as if he wasn’t the least pleased by his presence, but Chanyeol had to speak to him. It was important.

 

“Hello Sehun. I am Park Chanyeol, the head of the security department and a good friend of Luhan. See, Luhan hasn’t sent me here, so you may calm down. Can I speak to you? It’s about Luhan and it’s very important.” And then he quietly waited for an answer.

 

Sehun was the first one to break the ice and he smiled, shaking hands with Chanyeol.

 

“Hmm…let us then go to the café across the road. We can talk while having a drink. We have been busy lately.”

 

Taking a place at the corner of the café, Chanyeol decided to pay for whatever they ordered. When they got their coffees, they started their conversation.

 

“I am really sorry for whatever Luhan did that day to you Sehun. I apologize on behalf of him. It wasn’t his intention to hurt you, but after what Kris did to him, he has been mentally hurt and because of that, he ended up forcing himself onto you.”

 

 “See, Luhan has been in a miserable condition. He has been drinking too much. I have never seen Luhan so depressed in my life. I came here to clear all the misunderstandings between you and Luhan, Sehun.”

 

Taking a sip of his coffee, Chanyeol continued. Sehun looked up, paying attention to what he was telling.

 

“I know Luhan for the past 5 years. He had a tough life. You already know his father Sehun and you are aware how strict he is. It had been just a year that he had met Kris. They were about to begin a new life, away from all the tensions when Luhan’s father declared that Luhan would be marrying you. It was then that Luhan showed you his rough side. Kris became greedier, he had already planned to pull down Luhan’s company and then when your company joined in, he planned to swindle it too. He had no idea that behind his sweet side, Kris had planned such a lot of stuff. When Kris left his life, his father sending him away, he had broken down. You were the only one who could support him but then you left too.”

 

Chanyeol looked away for a while, trying to hide the tears he had in his eyes. Sehun controlled his emotions at that moment. But then he composed himself and taking another sip of his coffee.

 

“I am sorry for whatever happened to him. But I have been hurt too Chanyeol. He has me, hit me, what not. He got me pregnant. How do you expect me to go back to him? It’s not possible. Even when he comes and tries to apologize, he is hurting me again. I understand your point of view and what you have come to tell me, but I need time Chanyeol. After the way he has hurt me….I need time. ” Sehun said, after a sigh. “All that I need is time to think. A lot has happened with me in this short time. For the sake of the company, I have done a lot. Now I need some rest.”

 

Their conversation got over with the last sip of coffee that Sehun had.

 

“It’s okay Sehun. I understand your feelings. It’s fine for you to take your time but you are the only one who can actually cure him.” Chanyeol told as he opened the café door for him. As he headed towards his car, Chanyeol remembered something.

 

“Sehun…..can you please….at least…give your number to..to Luhan? I promise he won’t disturb you or something…” Somehow he stammered.

 

Sehun took out a piece of paper, wrote his number and gave it to Chanyeol. Without saying anything, lowering his head, Sehun left the place. He did not know, once again, whether he was doing the right thing or not, but after what Chanyeol told him, his heart did hurt.

 


 

feeling for Luhan....!!!

will make another update in 2 hours...!!!

it's double update time for my readers...!!!

so please comment...!! and the rest of the stuff I will discuss in the next update...!!!