*** 1

BITTER LOVE

“You have been pronounced married. You may kiss each other.” The priest read out after the “I do”s. Luhan gave a smirk and came forward. The look on Luhan’s face, Sehun did not like it, rather he hated it. It was evil, it was devilish, and it was….scary.

 

Luhan, the heir of Han Corp had been given a condition. He had to marry, and only then he could inherit the company. The bridegroom for the marriage had been chosen; he just had to go through the ceremony. Luhan hated it how his life had always been controlled and therefore, he hated Sehun too, his man.

 

Holding him by his neck, he pulled him closer, and kissed him on the lips. Before parting, Luhan gave a hug and also whispered something.

 

“Stay away from me, or you are in danger.”         

       

When they parted, Sehun smiled an outwardly smile. His heart was beating fast, not because he had his first kiss, but due to the fear that what would happen to him in future. Luhan could not be so bad, is it? He did not know.

 

After the rituals, Luhan’s limo was ready to take them to his mansion. They entered the huge vehicle, waving everyone a good-bye, his parents praying that they live happily. As soon as the car started, Luhan started maintaining his distance. He shifted right to the end of the seat. Sehun stuck to the other side of the seat, looking outside the window. He would be starting a new life, a new journey and he wanted it to be good.

 

The route to his mansion was not very long. All this time they hadn’t spoken a single word. The car entered the parking lot, and Luhan stepped out of the vehicle. The driver took the luggage and Sehun quietly came out, following Luhan. He was amazed by the place. It was huge and it was beautiful.  Even he was rich, but this was lavish. He was mesmerized, seeing how well furnished his house was. There were exotic paintings and portraits. A huge chandelier hung in the middle of the roof, lighting the whole place like heaven.

 

Luhan turned back to see the standing Sehun, gaping at the structure.

“Have you never seen stuff like this, Sehun?” Luhan spoke, breaking the silence.

“Sorry…I mean…I..I..” He remained stuttering, not being able to complete the sentence.

 

“That’s your room. You have been provided with everything you want. The butlers in my house are always at your sevice. I don’t want you to be invading my privacy anyway. All luxuries have been provided. And as I said earlier, stay away from me.” Explaining the conditions, he shut his door with a bang.

 

Sehun let out a sigh. He had expected this person to be cold, but to such extremes, no. He went inside, opening the door to his room. It wasn’t an exception that it was beautifully decorated, just like the other rooms. A huge bed in the centre, with a separate room, that was a wardrobe. His entire luggage had been kept in the corner already.

 

Luhan entered his room and let out a sigh. Sehun was handsome, his parents had a good choice. But he wasn’t ready for the marriage. He hated it. He wanted to do such a lot of things, and marriage wasn’t surely one of them. His parents had made his life hell to live in. He never got a chance to be himself, to do what he liked. Molded just to take over the business and do nothing else, Luhan had started hating the world. He could never protest. At the very moment, once again he was feeling angry, he was feeling frustrated. For once he wanted to leave everything and run away, but he was bound, like a dog.

 

He tore open his clothes, throwing them around the room. He picked up a chair and threw it, flung the flower vase down, turning it into shatters. He then went inside the washroom. Running the tap of his bath tub, he went inside it. His heart felt like it would burst out. Tears started trickling down his eyes and then he started howling, splattering water everywhere. After crying and all the screaming, he felt tired. His eyes wandered the small personal space, it landed on his razor.

 

He took it, and closed his eyes. Going back to the warm waters of the tub, he ran the razor on his wrist, pain engulfing his frustrated heart.