*** 7

BITTER LOVE

“Sehun, I am so sorry…”

This was the tenth time, Luhan had just written a line and had thrown the paper into the waste-paper basket. He just couldn’t understand what would he write to him. Luhan had thought about approaching him directly or just going straight to him, but he was scared. All that he had done to  Sehun, after that would he even come to him? So before things would go out hand, he decided to write a letter first.

 

He tried writing once again, after sighing and thinking, putting his thoughts straight.

 

“I am so sorry Sehun, for hurting you like this. I haven’t been coming home lately, and there is a reason for it. Sehun, I am guilty for many things, wrong things that I have done to you.

 

When we got married, I had threatened you, that I was dangerous. I didn’t want you to meddle with my life, since I was already guilty of swindling money from your company. But you changed my views when you saved me. I was being cold to you all the time, thinking wrong about you.

 

I was ignorant. I was ignorant about your feelings, I was ignorant about how Kris was using me and all my ignorance led to your harm. I loved Kris a lot and thought I took you to be an obstacle in our way. But I was wrong. After my father released me from prison, he stopped talking to me, he betrayed me.

 

After he left me like that, I became inhuman, mentally unstable, and I ended up hurting you. I used to realize my mistake only I woke up, from my drunken state, but then never had the courage to say you anything.

 

But now, I have realized my mistakes and what I have done. I have been staying away from you, so that I don’t hurt you both physically and emotionally anymore. I have sorted out my feelings and my mind. I want to apologize to you. I hope you accept my apologies although it will be difficult to forgive me.

 

After all that I have done to you, I don’t expect you to accept them immediately. You may take as much time you want. I am willing to be a better person, a better husband to you.

 

Sorry.

Luhan”.

 

He read and re-read it. It seemed right. Before he left the place, he would post this letter first. Then after dealing with things here, he would go back home. He smiled at the thought of Sehun waiting for him, although he was still not sure.

 

******

 

That day, Sehun woke up with a headache. He tried getting up but fell on his pillow once again. Feeling his forehead, he realized he had fever. Supporting himself he got up, but immediately felt nausea hit him. He rushed to the washroom and puked.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” He thought.

 

Somehow he got dressed up, and drove to work, having a light breakfast. While working, his condition worsened, he was feeling colder than before, even with the heater in his room on. He stood up to go to the office pharmacy, that’s when he was dizzy. Holding the chair, he stood quietly for a while and then headed to the pharmacy and took a pill there.

 

Having them he went back to work. In an hour there was a meeting which he had to attend. Heading there, he took a seat, and started viewing the presentations of one of the biggest and most important projects of Oh & Han Corp. Midway, he felt like throwing up again. He suddenly rushed to the washroom, leaving the meeting. He ended up postponing it.

 

He was too sick to work, he wanted to go back home. It was pretty late already.

 

While driving back to home, he stopped by to buy medicines for himself. That’s when he saw pregnancy test kits in the shop. Thinking for a while, he bought medicines for his fever and also bought five pregnancy test kits.

 

The first thing he did was to check whether he was pregnant or not. Rushing to the washroom with the kits in his hands, he sat down. Crossing his fingers, he took out his test kit. There were two red lines, it showed he was pregnant. He took out more test kits to make sure.

 

He did not know how to react to it. All the kits told the same thing, he was pregnant.

 

“No. This can’t happen. I can’t be pregnant.” Sehun told to himself. For a while, he thought all of this to be just a bad dream, but he knew it wasn’t.

 

Sehun was pregnant with Luhan’s child. He did not know what to do now. Would he abort the child, but he would be murdering a soul. It wasn’t the child’s fault. No, he could not do that. He first had to make it sure he was safe. He could not stay with Luhan anymore. It was too risky. Luhan drank, he hurt him, that animal was merciless.

 

Sehun decided to run away from home. For the safety of the child, he could not stay with Luhan anymore.

 


 

sorry for a day's delay on my update. Luhan's letter and Sehun running away from home. A very importnat chapter...!!!

thank you for your upvotes:-

AmandaMiller

barawa

carrot_19

ShadowMaster

BabyHyunnie26

xellamari

and I hope I replied to all your comments too....!!!

continue reading and sunscribing, and upvoting, pleeeeaaasssee...!!!!

@RonRoxx