*** 12

BITTER LOVE

It was Jongin. Jongin knew Luhan was here and he was very well aware that Luhan had not come here to visit the company but to meet Sehun. Jongin was ready on his heels that if something felt wrong, he would just get inside, whatever may the situation be.

 

It was when the last time Sehun shouted to leave him and Luhan ended up forcing himself on him that Jongin just opened the door and entered his cabin and punched Luhan straight on his face. It left the elder bleeding.

 

“What the heck..? How dare you enter the room? Sehun, don’t you stay with this guy?” He identified the younger from the first day he had seen him with Sehun.

 

“Yes..Sehun stays with me. First you him, then you come here to apologize and then try and hurt him again? You son of a ..” Jonging was so angry at him that he lurched at him once again. Running, he grabbed his collar and punched him a few more times till Sehun came running to stop Jongin.

 

“Jongin stop. Stop it Jongin. You will hurt him.” And that’s when Jongin stopped. Panting, he left Luhan’s shirt. “Dare you even touch Sehun. Next time you are gonna die.” Threatening he left, dragging Sehun with him.

 

“Can’t you call for help Sehun? Is it so difficult?” An angry Jongin shouted as soon as they reached the office terrace.

 

“I did not know he would get forceful.” Sehun just answered looking down. He actually did not expect it. He thought if he would say a no, Luhan would leave. Sehun was feeling stressed out and weak, suddenly he grabbed onto Jongin, he was about to faint.

 

“I want to go home.” He muttered somehow before passing out.

 

Jongin called the other guys to help him out. Yixing came running with a bottle of water. They splashed some water on his face to help him regain consciousness. After a few minutes Sehun suddenly felt the cold wind on his face, and tried getting up. Yixing and Jongin helped him downstairs via the elevator, while Minseok brought his stuff from his cabin. Jongin would drive him home.

 

While Sehun rested in the car, Jongin drove.  He helped him inside. Sehun went to his room and went off to sleep. That was exactly what he wanted. Jongin prepared some glucose and cut some fruits for him, covering them, he kept on Sehun’s bedside table, so that he could have it after waking up.

 

Sehun just stayed asleep on the bed till Jongin left. As soon as he heard the door shut, he felt his eyes getting hot. He felt tears streaming down his eyes. He cried his heart out that time. He was standing too strong. Somewhere in his heart he wanted to go back to Luhan, but everythime, everytime he ended up hurting him, whether it was intentionally or unintentionally, he would end up getting hurt. This time too the same thing happened. Would things get better, if he actually reconciled? Sehun did not have an answer to that.

 

****

 

Luhan wanted to kill himself at that moment. Nothing happened as he had planned. His rage had spoiled everything. He wanted to beg Sehun, plead to him, not to intimidate the younger one. But all of that went to the dogs. On top of that, Jongin, came hit him pretty bad. His head felt heavy and his lip had swollen. He could not even get Sehun’s phone number. And after what he did, he could not even approach him once again.

 

Luhan’s driver took him back to his office. He just entered his room and slammed the door shut, took out some vodka. Without bothering to take out the glass, he just started drinking it straight from the bottle.

 

It wasn’t in his intention to hurt him, but that moment reminded him how Kris had left him and he did not want Sehun to leave him too. He wanted him back. Chanyeol came running to his friend, who was sitting miserably on his chair, drinking like a lunatic. Chanyeol was well aware how messed up Luhan’s life had been and how messed up his mind was and he totally understood his condition.

 

“Stop drinking.And how did you manage to get hurt?” Chanyeol tried to pull away the bottle of Vodka from his hands. “You have to go and face him. What he did was not correct. Sehun should have waited for you to comeback. He could left then and…”

 

“Chanyeol, shut up. He did not do any wrong. After what I did that was accepted. Leave me alone before I hurt you too.” Luhan shoved him.

 

“Luhan, why are you helping your inner monster? You were never like this Luhan, come back to your senses. If you want I will go instead of you. Just tell me. But I can’t see you so miserable. And will you tell me who beat you up so bad?” Chanyeol stood up as he told.

 

“It was Jongin, that guy Sehun lives with. Now just leave me alone. Please.” Luhan’s heart was aching. He wanted to stay alone. Chanyeol left the place, closing the door, as he left. Whatever happened, he always respected his privacy. But he could not see him in so much pain anymore. It was time Chanyeol stepped him and cleared everything between Luhan and Sehun.

 


Hey guys..I am back. Sorry for the late update...but now I am free and I will update regularly...!!! So much happened in the past 2 weeks...both in my life and in Korea.

Happy Birthday Luhan...!!!

Condolences to all the people who have been affected in the Sewol tragedy.

And now I also got news about the Samsung building in Korea being on fire...please be safe.

EXO had a hell of a comeback. Will be patiently waiting for their album to release...!!!

thank you for upvoting....

yongukbang

Haneul0907

Umin92

NoMercy_Xtreme

SunHi_FP

clubcutness

barawa

Thank you animeotakupooh for the lovely and beautiful poster...!!!!

please upvote comment and subscribe. I will surely reply to your comments soon. Please...please...upvote...!!! @RonRoxx