*** 17

BITTER LOVE

The next day, Sehun made the first transaction. Taking Luhan’s bank account number, he first transferred 20% of his shares in his company and then transferred them to Yi Fan’s company.

 

Guilt and regret. They were eating him up. It wasn’t into Sehun to keep things bottled up nor wasn’t it to harm anyone. He was feeling hurt, he was feeling guilty. Luhan was suffering due to him. He cursed his life. There wasn’t a person he could keep happy in his life. First he was married off to Luhan and he ruined his life. Then he came to Jongin and now he is in danger too.

 

It had become too much for him to handle. He could not even tell anyone about this. He had made separate folders to keep track of the money.

 

In the beginning, he could not digest what Yi Fan had told him. Yi Fan was taking revenge on Luhan, and he had to help him. The moment Yi Fan left the room, he wanted to run out and tell Jongin what had happened, but he could not. The people who were close to him had been put to sacrifice once again. Therefore he decided to comply. Yi Fan would leave their life if he would quietly comply. Their company would be safe and he could move back to his old life.

 

But the guilt was still there, wasn’t it? His laptop still open he was dreaming. Jongin saw that.

 

“Sehun.” He called. But he was still deep inside his thoughts.

 

“Sehun-ah…” he shook him. At that moment Sehun broke free from his thoughts and immediately he shut his laptop down. No one could know about what he is doing.

 

“Huh….sorry.  I did not hear you.”

 

“It’s okay. Come dinner is ready. You need to eat Sehun.”

 

“Coming.” Saving the last piece of information, he switches off his laptop and heads to the dinner table.

 

Jongin was an observant person. He had noticed how Sehun would stay depressed all day. Something was bothering him and he wasn’t telling it to anyone. He is dreamy most of the time and does not concentrate on what people tell him.

 

“What’s wrong Sehun?”

 

“Huh….not…nothing.” He answered hesitantly. “I don’t feel like eating.” He just got up without finishing his food, washed his face and went off to sleep. No one tried to disturb him then.

 

Sehun was in a room and it was full of smoke. He could not see anyone in the dark. That’s when he heard a scream. He ran to it and found Luhan was standing in middle of a ring of fire. There was fire everywhere in the room and he could not come out of it. Sehun was about to jump into the fire to save Luhan but then someone came and pushed him away.

 

It was Yi Fan. Taking some more petrol, he saw in front of his setting fire to the place. Luhan kept screaming but Sehun never could go and save him. He raised his hand but he could not get up.

 

Sehun woke up with a jerk. He was hot and all sweaty. There were tears in his eyes. Drinking some water, he tried to grasp his surroundings. He could not go back to sleep. With tears and fear in his eyes, he knocked on Jongin’s door.

 

“Sehun-ah..what’s happened?” Jongin asked when he switched on his lights to see Sehun’s sweaty and teary face and his shaking body.

 

“Can I sleep with you?” Sehun told him with a shaking voice.

 

“Sure…come in.” Jongin cleared some space so that he could sleep. When they lie down, Sehun pulls Jongin closer to himself. Sehun felt a sense of security on doing that. Jongin did not object. He just turned around and hugged Sehun to his chest.

 

They looked into each other’s eyes and stared in the dark. The fear in Sehun’s eyes, Jongin’s heart wrenched at it. He brought his face forward and kissed him slowly on the lips. Sehun did not try to shove him away, instead he allowed him to enter.

 

Although the kiss was soft, it was full of love, love for Sehun. Sehun wrapped his arms around Jongin’s torso. His hands behind Jongin’s back, he pulled him closer and Jongin took the next step. He went lower, kissing him on his neck. Sehun gasped and there was a sharp intake of breath.

 

Jongin could feel his body heat up, responding to Sehun’s touch. He was panting too, in need to touch Sehun. Both were drowning in ecstasy. Both of them were making love. Jongin let it out for the first time, the love he had in his heart for Sehun. Sehun’s mind too relaxed when he realized, he was safe.

 

After a heated love making, both went off to sleep, peacefully.

 

Jongin was the first one to wake up the next day. He looked at Sehun who had been sleeping beside him. After the love making, he looked a lot at ease. He got up to drink some water when he heard Sehun.

 

Sehun was slightly smiling, and then he took Luhan’s name. A tear too slipped down his eye. Jongin’s happy heart broke there.

 

So, Luhan had his mark still on Sehun’s heart.