*** 20

BITTER LOVE

As soon as Chanyeol reached Luhan’s office yesterday, first thing he did was to go to Junmyeon and fill him with the details. Both of them immediately started working together. They arranged a set of hackers that would hack into Sehun’s and Yi Fan’s mails and bank accounts, trying to keep track of whatever was going on between them. Chanyeol was arranging for a stronger security system for Luhan, Sehun and Jongin. As promised to Sehun, he won’t let get anyone of them get hurt.

 

While the hackers were working on their computers, Junmyeon looked over to a tensed Chanyeol.

 

“Have you spoken to Luhan yet? I think so he is the first one who needs to know about this.”

 

“I will go to him, but first I need to ensure everyone’s safety.”

 

Chanyeol called his team mates and told them to keep vigilance all around the place. Things had started smooth and they had expected that things would go well, as planned.

 

 

Kris had just sat down to check his accounts when he noticed something strange. He wasn’t being able to get access to his account. Someone had got into it and had made changes in it. He checked the other accounts. He could not access them either. His accounts had been hacked and locked.

 

“It has to be Chanyeol. Sehun must have told him. .” He had not expected Sehun to go against him. Soon there came a call. It was from Tao.

 

“What is going on there?” Kris asked as soon as he answered the call.

 

“Chanyeol seems to know all about your plans. He has put the whole place under strong security. Many hackers have also been brought.” Tao informed him. He was an insider there, working for Kris for a long time.

 

“Call me when you find Luhan alone in the premises sans the guards. Keep an eye on him. I send my men soon.” Tao nodded on the other side and immediately got to work.

 

Kris called more of his workers and sent them to keep an eye Jongin and Sehun. He had already started planning his revenge now that he had been caught. None would be spared. None. The plan was clear in his head.

 

 

His men had been already deployed in different places wherever Sehun, Luhan and Jongin were.

 

*****

 

Sehun was at home, resting. He was feeling lazy to go out for a walk. Somehow getting up after his afternoon sleep, he decided to eat something and head outside for the evening walk. Dressing in casuals and taking his cell-phone and headphones, he went out for to walk.

 

Putting on some mild music, he headed to the park near Jongin’s house. Not many people were at this time of the evening. He was relieved since he hated crowded places. After taking 2 round of the park, he headed towards the seats, but then someone grasped his arm from behind. When he turned around, he saw  a mn dressed in black and masked face cover his face immediately with a cloth. He slowly lost consciousness.

 

*****

 

Jongin was heading to the parking lot. It was already pretty late for him to go home. Minseok and Yixing had already left. He frantically kept pressing the button to the elevator. He was literally in a hurry. As soon as the elevator came, he got in and once again kept pressing the button to the parking lot. Suddenly he felt his phone ring. It was Yixing.

 

“Jongin- ah…Sehun is not at home.”

 

“He must have gone to the park nearby. He goes there for evening walk.”

 

“But I saw that place empty.” Yixing told him, worried.

 

“Don’t worry. He will be somewhere. Check the terrace once. I am coming.” He disconnected the call and stepped out of the elevator. But then suddenly a man came from behind and grabbed his head. Jongin defended , kicking his legs and screaming, but the person was stronger. A cloth was placed on his mouth and then he fainted.

 

*****

 

Luhan had heard Chanyeol and Junmyeon talking. He was shocked how well they had hidden the truth from him. Even Sehun had not told him about it. Kris had returned and once again was trying to ruin his company. This time, he could not let this happen, he would not be a spectator, seeing his company fall down. He immediately called Sehun, but then, it was switched off.

 

In an instant, he got worried. Kris was a man of high reach. His workers were true and loyal to him and were extremely efficient. Something must have happened to him. He ran down quickly, but then he remembered that Chanyeol had put on high security everywhere. In that case, he would not be able to leave, Chanyeol would doubt. He decided to leave the premises from the back gate and then take a taxi.

 

Tao was keeping watch from within the office. Kris’ men were waiting for his signal, so that as soon as Luhan leaves the building, they will kidnap him. He soon saw Luhan come down in a hurry and head to the back gate. He signaled his men to go there. When Luhan came out of the gate, he was nabbed, a cloth placed on his mouth. He passed out.

 

 

The three of them had been kidnapped.

 


 

Thank you for so upvoting....I am really very grateful...!!!

Obsess501

hunhan_chunjoe

NickkyYapple

LydiaM

MilkSpaz

Thank you so much for commenting guys..now you see....loads of action has started. Hope you enjoy this villainous chapter and yes do comment, subscribe....and please PLEASE UPVOTE ...!!!! Will make another update soon...!!! do wait.....patiently....!! I LOVE MY READERS AND, UPVOTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS....!!! SARANGHAEYO...!!!

@RonRoxx