*** 10

BITTER LOVE

Sehun did not want to rest at home anymore. His fever was gone and his he was at the pink of his health. But Jongin wanted the juniors wellbeing and thus he had set out strict rules for the pregnant male.

 

Sehun would only join office after a week more of rest. He wanted his morning sickness to get better. Although Sehun was on meds, his sickness had not improved. Also he would be dizzy often. Secondly he had clearly mentioned him that he would always stay on guard and whatever may happen, he would immediately call any of the three boys, Jongin, Minseok or Yixing. Sehun had also promised Jongin that he would exercise regularly, for his own health and the health of the baby.

 

Within these two weeks, Sehun almost forgot all his worries. But the first thing he did was to change his  cell-phone number so that no one could contact him. He gave this number only to Jongin and his friends. It worried Sehun that Luhan would want to come back in his life.

 

*******

 

Luhan was back to work, to his usual self after two days of rest. Although his mental state was not the same, but he never let it show. He had a weaker inner self but he looked very composed outside. The day he entered his office, after putting a good thought over it for good days, he decided he would deploy his company’s private detective to trace Sehun. He had no other option other than that.

 

Luhan never dwelled over his riches, but for the first time in his life, he felt happy that he was rich and he had such power in his hands. Chanyeol, the chief of the investigation group was a friend of Luhan and seeing how messed up his life was and how Sehun left him and ran away, he readily agreed to help him.

 

“When can I help you if not now?” He said to the elder, who was in dire need and thought he might not agree. Luhan had once helped Chanyeol with his finance and since then he was indebted to him.

 

 Deploying his team mates they immediately set to work. The first place where the probability of Sehun being there was his office. Chanyeol placed some of his mates in front of his place, and the hackers team hacked into the computers of his company for more information.

 

What surprised them was that Sehun was not seen at all in his office. The information from the computers of the office, also turned out to be useless.

 

“The address here is yours Luhan and his cell number, they tell it does not exist. He must have changed it.” Chayeol told after looking into the papers and reports that his team had taken out. “He seems to have left  work too. No trace of him in the past week at all.”

 

“I will join you guys this week. I have to find him, no matter what happens.” Chnayeol had nothing to say in this.

 

On the very next Monday, Luhan joined Chanyeol’s team in the search for Sehun. It was 8 in the morning that he saw Sehun entering. He was back to work. Three guys were walking with him inside.

 

“Okay. So he stays with them.” Luhan thought. For the first time he had seen Sehun smiling and happy. He looked so much better. It slightly hurt Luhan.

 

“Won’t you go there? Meet up with him?” Vhanyeol asked, who was sitting beside Luhan.

 

“Not now. Some other day” Luhan answered without removing his gaze from Sehun.

 

Sehun in his first day of work after all the confusion did great. Not that he was not sick or dizzy but Jongin always stayed in guard around him like a best friend. He entered once in a while between in his work to make sure Sehun had taken his medicine, once to check whether he had eaten a proper meal or not, once to check he was not working too much if not very busy.

 

“Come. We are going home and I don’t want you to work a minute more here.” Jongin came and helped him arrange the files.

 

“I need to finish them Jongin. You leave. I will take the bus and go home.” Sehun told him without looking up from what he was doing. Jongin immediately pulled the file from his hands.

 

“At home. Not a second here. Come.” Seeing Jongin’s seriousness, Sehun gave up. He piled up the files stacked them on the table and locking the door, he left with Jongin. Jongin ran to Minseok and Yixing, who were already waiting in the car. Sehun quietly followed them.

 

But when he went outside the office premises, he had an uncanny feeling. As if someone was watching him, someone had kept an eye on him. He turned around nervously but all he could see were cars all around.

 

“Is Luhan here?” He thought.

 

“Sehu~n….come fast.” Minseok shouted, car on ignition.

 

Breaking away from his thoughts, he sighed.

 

“My imagination.” He ran and went to the car. They left together.

 


 

Will make another update very soon...as promised...and the next chapter will be long, important and an Author's note there.