*** 16

BITTER LOVE

It was almost lunch time. Sehun was just about to leave his cabin for lunch. That’s when there was knock on the door. It was Wu Yi Fan once again.

 

“Oh..hello Yi Fan-shi. You came at a nice time. I was just about to leave for lunch. I hope you have not eaten yet. We can have lunch together. There were things….”

 

When Sehun turned around, he saw Yi fan was locking the door and the blinds had been pulled down. He was holding a revolver in his hand. Yi Fan smirked and went closer to Sehun, so close that he felt his breath on his face.

 

“Shh….not a word now. It’s my turn to talk now. You just need to obey.” Yi Fan told placing his finger on his lips. Then pulling a chair, he sat down.

 

“Take your seat. I won’t kill you now. You don’t need to worry. Now listen to me very carefully. I am Kris, Luhan’s ex, the one who had tried to swindle Oh and Han Corp. Now that I am back and have made a fresh start, I want you to work for me.” Sehun gulped. He was Kris, the reason why Luhan had him.

 

“Why are you taking revenge on him? He did not do anything. If someone should take revenge on you, it’s me. You are the reason I am in this condition….”

 

“Shut up I said. He andhis father have finished everything I had. I had almost given up all my dreams and money for him but then he married you. Wasn’t that wrong? After taking everything from me, he decided to stay with you.”

 

“You have misunderstood Kris. It’s not like….”

 

“I don’t want to listen to anything. I want you to transfer 20% of his shares to me every two weeks.” Yi Fan told making a grim face and then continued.

 

“I don’t know how you are going to do it. From the office or outside, you are transferring his shares and money to me. Dare you try to tell anyone or inform anyone about what I told you or that I have returned.”

 

“I can’t do that. Luhan is an important share holder of this company. If he loses money, I am going to be at a loss.”

 

“If you listen to me, remember you will not be harmed. Jongin, your baby, even Luhan will be safe. All I need is his money and him to be bankrupt, that’s it. Your assets are protected. If you help me, I am going to take care of your company too. But for that you have to obey me.”

 

That was when Sehun’s phone rang. It was Jongin. Sehun looked at Yi Fan.

 

“Take the call or he will come running.”

 

“Fine.” Sehun answered the call.

 

“Yaah…where are you? Won’t you come for lunch? And your door is locked too. Are you okay?” Jongin asked.

 

“I am fine Jongin. Just a little tired. I will come down soon. Don’t worry about me.” He answered nervously and then disconnected the call. He looked at Yi Fan.

 

“What if I don’t do it?” Sehun asked bravely. It was wrong of Yi Fan to do this. He could not harm Luhan.

 

“You dared to ask me that Sehun? Do you see this?” Yi Fan took out papers and showed them to Sehun.

 

“You have signed them. I would love it if you glance through them”

 

Taking the papers from his hand, Sehun read them. The first page had details about their partnership but the second page was full of clauses. It was written that if he had not successfully transferred 60%- 70% percent shares of Luhan’s company, he would automatically become the owner of  Oh and Han Corp. And he had carelessly signed them.

 

“See what you did there? You did it yourself. So if you say a no or decide to go against me, you will also lose everything you have. Not only Luhan, I will also ruin you. Be careful. There are people keeping watch on you.”

 

Yi Fan took the revolver and put it inside his pocket. He opened up the blinds and unlocked the door.

 

“Take care.” He smirked and left the door open.

 


 

Sorry for the late update...but it's my indecisiveness and I have a major writer's block. Therefore this late an update. Sorry....!!!

I hope my readers are loving the story. Please continue reading. I am not sure whether my writer's block is cleared or not. But I will really try my best to update soon.... I PROMISE. If you have any confusion, I will clear it for you guys....!!! I know all of you are waitng for HunHan....please keep reading. They will be back soon....!!!

Feel free to critisize, but do comment, subscribe and please...please upvote...!!! DO UPVOTE...!!! thank you...!! I will try and surely reply to your comments.

VanillaHeaven thank you for your upvote.

_@RonRoxx