*** 3

BITTER LOVE

The couple led a quiet life. Both got busy with work at home too. Luhan, still on bed-rest, files for him came from his office, while Sehun too, brought some work home. Following Jongin’s advice, Sehun did little things for Luhan. He made sure he had his medicines, sometimes he cooked for Luhan, but did not tell him.

 

They generally had their dinner together, but without a word. Luhan then started leaving early for office, therefore they did not get a chance to meet in the morning either.

 

But that one day…

 

Some people from Luhan’s office had come with files for Luhan. That fellow had just come home from work. The butler opened the door and took the files from them.

 

“Here, I will take them to him.” Sehun vouched. Taking the files from the butler, he headed for Luhan’s room. The files had confidential written over it and Oh & Han Corp printed. He stopped and looked into the top most one.

 

Sehun was shocked to read what was written inside it. Luhan had been swindling money from the company and the amount was no small amount. 600 million dollars and in the next case he had swindled 400 million dollars. This was what Luhan had been doing secretly.

 

Sehun could bear anything, but he could not allow any harm to his company. He had got married to him, and was living such a cold life, just because of the company. He could not let Luhan do this.

 

Clasping the files, he rushed inside Luhan’s room, without knocking.

 

“What the heck?” Luhan turned, looking towards the door, an angry and raging Sehun.

 

“HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO THE COMPANY?” Sehun screamed, throwing the files on the bed. It did not even take a minute for Luhan to identify the files. His forgery had been discovered.

 

“My father spent his whole lifetime in the making of this company. I can’t let you cheat on him like this. Is this why you told me to stay away from you, so that you can swindle money?” Sehun was just too angry.

 

“SHUT UP SEHUN.” It was Luhan who screamed now. He got up from the chair, held Sehun’s collar and pushed him to the wall.

 

“You aren’t saying a word to anyone. Do you understand?” He tightly pressed his cheek.

 

“You don’t know anything about this.” Sehun struggled in Luhan’s grip and somehow he freed himself.

 

“Do you think I am gonna do that Luhan, then you are wrong.” He turned around and was about to leave the place, when he felt a force pulling him back again.

 

“Don’t you understand what did i just say to you sehun?” Luhan held him by his neck and pointed a revolver on his head. “Do you want to die this soon, Sehun? I don’t think twice before killing someone.”

 

A sweat trickled down Sehun’s forehead. He gulped his saliva. He had never seen a worse form of Luhan.

 

“And I am not alone in this. People from your company are involved in this.” Without removing the gun and his hands pinned at his back, Luhan pushed Sehun forward.

 

Sehun tried resisting, but in vain.

 

“I ….I am…going to revea….” Luhan covered his mouth and pointed the gun more closer to his forehead. “You speak another word regarding this and you are dead. Now quietly go back to your room and don’t you come out before dinner. Hand over your cell phone.” Sehun had nothing to do. He did as told by Luhan.

 

Shutting the door, Luhan went back to his room. Picking up the files, he wrapped them up and put it inside the secret cabinet. It was too much of a risk to keep them outside now. He also had to inform Kris, his lover, also the person who handled things outside the company. He immediately called him.

 

“Kris…we have been discovered.” Luhan whispered over the phone.

 

“What? How careless are you that something like this happened?”

 

“Sehun, the guy I got married to, he saw them, the files. And we can’t kill him.”

 

“Fine, just keep him threatened and see that he doesn’t take any major step, till we leave the country.”

 

Kris and Luhan had planned to swindle the money from the company and leave the country as soon as it was done. They had planned to live together, they loved each other. But due to the business and Luhan’s father, all had delayed. Now, all that both waited was that they could clear the money from the company.

 

Sehun was in a state of shock. He could not believe what had just happened to him. He suddenly remembered his wedding day, how Luhan had threatened him. Luhan was dangerous.

 


 

Hello my readers...it's my first author's note for this story.

Well, truly speaking, I didn't know that my stroy would do so well. I am a die-hard HunHan shipper, but I seriously don't know why I ended up writing a story like this. Anyways thank you for all you love and all the comments and also that I reached 50 subs so soon.....thanks alot...!!

I love you all my readers, and please keep commenting your views, whether good or bad and also do subscribe. I would also love it if my readers upvoted my fic too...!!!

There is a lot waiting for you guys, I might also be slightly slow updating, cuz my exams are going on but still, I will try my best.

_@RonRoxx