*** 19

BITTER LOVE

After a few days, Chanyeol went to speak to Sehun, but he wasn’t alone. He was sure, Sehun was doing this because he was being forced to. No one who had gone through such a lot of trouble to make two companies work, would do such a thing. He had kept a back-up ready, so that they would come to his rescue or anyone elses rescue immediately. With all this preparation, he went to meet Sehun.

 

Chanyeol dressed in formals as usual and holding a copy of Junmyeon’s files, headed to Jongin’s house. Sehun greeted him, although with a smile, but worries in his heart.

 

“Sehun, who the heck is making you doing this? Tell me the truth. I know you cannot do anything like this.”

 

“Why can’t I? I can always be in need of money. Why can’t I do this?” Sehun turned his chair against the window in his cabin. He did not want Chanyeol  to see his face.

 

“Shut up Sehun. You are talking rubbish. The money is not in your account. It is going somewhere else. Tell me who is doing this with, who is playing with you. You do not need to be scared. My men will take care of you. You are under secur…”

 

“Shh…” Sehun came running to Chanyeol, placing his finger on his lips.

 

“Don’t. He might probably be listening.”

 

“Who is it Sehun? Tell me. I want the name of the person.”

 

“Wu Yi Fan or Kris, as Luhan and all of you know him.” Sehun said, looking down.

 

“What? He is back?” Chanyeol was astonished.

 

Sehun went on to explain what all had happened in the past 2 months.

 

“Chanyeol. I need you to do a thing for me. No matter what happens to me, you are going to keep Luhan and Jongin safe. You will do it, right?” Sehun held his hand and looked at him, placing his trust.

 

“But you are in your 7th month Sehun, I can’t leave you like this. It’s you who needs protection first. You can’t…”

 

“I trust you with this Chanyeol. Please take care of them.”

 

“Fine. I will see what I can do about it. I will talk to our lawyer about the documents and my men are always watching you. Stay safe Sehun.” Chanyeol got up as he told Sehun. He went till the door to leave him outside.

 

“Chanyeol….hmm…one more thing….tell Luhan that I have forgiven him an..and that I love him.” Quietly Sehun closed the door after giving this message to Chanyeol. He went back to his laptop, sitting and doing some of the company work.

 

When Chanyeol left, few hours later Jongin entered the house. Today was the day when they had to go for his second trimester check up. It had got over a week ago, but due to lack of time, they could not make it that day.

 

 “Tensed again?” he asked, as Sehun was rubbing his hands.

 

“No…not now.” Sehun just smiled. The rest of the ride was a quiet one.

 

The tests were good. They were told to start getting ready for the birth of the baby. Sehun was told get total rest. He had another sonograph taken of the baby and they showed how his features had developed and how much it had grown since last time. It also responded to the sounds they made. It was the happiest moment in the past few months Sehun had.

 

After a little talk with the obstetrician, they left the place. When they started driving, Sehun gathered a lot of courage to open up his mind to him. Sehun had felt Jongin had got slightly aloof to him since the night he made out with him.

 

“Jongin…I…I have decided to forgive Luhan and go back to him.”

 

“I know that.” Jongin answered expressionless.

 

“I already know that you care for him and that you love him.”

 

“But…”

 

“That night both of us were disoriented. We both needed some care and attention. It was wrong of me to make love to you.”

 

“Are you sure you are okay with it, Jongin?” Sehun asked softly.

 

“I am. You do not need to worry.” This time he smiled. “Go back to Luhan and solve everything with him. I am sorry of in the process of taking care of you I hurt him. You will forgive your best friend right? And then I will always be by you and your baby’s side.”

 

It was strange how same words could create different feelings inside two different people’s mind. While Sehun felt relieved and happy with his confession to Jongin, on the other hand, Jongin felt hurt and insecure. Whatever he had told Sehun till now, he told them with a heavy heart but a smile on his face.

 

He had always loved Sehun. If Sehun would not have got married to Luhan, he would be the one who would be taking that place. He was not only heart-broken by Sehun’s confession but also was worried about him. Luhan had hurt him once already, what if he did it again? He did not trust Luhan, not even a bit. But then, he always respected Sehun’s words and decisions. If Sehun wanted to go back, he would let him peacefully. His love was one-sided anyways.

 

For Sehun that night might have been one which was due to lust and him being hormonal, but for Jongin, it was a lot more. He did not want to let go of Sehun.

 

“But, did you tell him?” Jongin asked suddenly.

 

“Not yet but I will soon tell him.”

 


 

Things will heat up....!!! will update soon...!!! I already love my commentors and subscribers and will love all of you more if you also upvote...!!!! sooo pleasee...UPVOTE....!!! jebal...!!!

thank you bambiimonster and chayok for upvoting....!!!