*** 14

BITTER LOVE

Sehun was nearing the end of his first trimester. It was time for the first check up after his pregnancy Taking a leave from work was something impossible and he was too nervous to go by himself. Jongin vouched in without any hesitation. He also remembered to take the reports of their previous visit to the doctor, the day Sehun had come to his house.

 

 After a proper breakfast and hoping that he would not throw up, Sehun and Jongin left early to meet the obstetrician. The ride was a silent but a nervous one. Jongin could see the tension on his face, how he kept rubbing his hands.

 

“The tests will be fine. Why are you so nervous?”

 

“I don’t know... I seriously don’t know.” Sehun replied, giving out a sigh.

 

“Nothing will happen. All the results will be positive. You have been healthy, there hasn’t been any signs of danger either. Now take a deep breath and calm yourself down. We are almost there.” Jongin told Sehun, holding the back of hand and pressing it lightly. Sehun held it back, placing his trust on him. At present he needed it.

 

Parking the car, they entered the clinic. The obstetrician started her work as soon as they entered. First Sehun was made to change, a blood test was done and then came the main test, the ultrasound. Jongin was brought in then and seeing how nervous Sehun was, Jongin went and held his shaking hand. After putting the gel on his slightly bulging stomach, fine lines started to appear on the monitor in front of them.

 

A small fetus showed up. The features were too small to decipher. Jongin felt Sehun’s shivering hand calm down and a smile came up on his face. His eyes were teary. The joy of seeing a new life, his baby, grow inside him was just too overwhelming.

 

“Everything seems to be fine with the baby. There is no problem visible. The heartbeat of the baby is normal too. Shall we make a DVD for you of the video?” The nurse asked as she moved the joystick around his belly.

 

Sehun said a yes immediately, without even thinking twice. It was time they went to the obstetrician for the rest of the test results. They went and sat down in his cabin.

 

“The baby is healthy and there is no problem in your body either Sehun-shi. The previous tests showed that you were malnutritioned, but your body condition is much better now. It is normal to be slightly weak since you have your morning sickness and also the baby is taking in most of the nutrients.

 

You need to eat well and here are some medicines that you can have if your morning sickness becomes worse.” Then there was a pause which the doctor took. Sehun became tensed immediately.

 

“It looks as if you have been stressed out lately. Stress has also weakened your immune system. Sehun-shi, it’s not good for the baby. Jongin-shi, being the husband, you need to make sure he is stress free and his meals properly and on time.” The doctor smiled at them.

 

Jongin was astound. The doctor had just called him Sehun’s husband. He wasn’t Sehun’s husband, he was his best friend and care taker, not his husband.

 

Jongin moved his body forward.

 

“Excuse me….” But Sehun’s hand stopped him from making the correction in the doctor’s words. Sehun held his hand and then nodded his head. He did not want him to rectify the doctor.

 

“Other than this, I have nothing to say. In this trimester, the baby is going to grow rapidly. It is better you stop going to work now or at least reduce and also exercise to keep yourself fit. Thank you for your visit.” After shaking hands, they soon left his cabin, taking the DVD and the reports from receptionist, they left.

 

Sehun’s mind had eased down, knowing that the baby was totally fine and that they were doing well, but Jongin had become wary. He wanted to know why Sehun stopped him from rectifying the doctor.

 

“Why did you do that?” Jongin asked, almost in whispers, but Sehun heard it.

 

“Do what?”

 

“Stop me from correcting the doctor. Telling him that I am not your husband.” Jongin did not look at him, he just asked.

 

“I did it because I trust you with my baby and with me.”

 

And that was all. Sehun did not need to say anything else. Jongin understood those words. His mind too came to an ease and he let out a smile.

 

“Minseok is cooking a feast for lunch today. You need to eat a lot. I hope you heard what the doctor said.” And saying that they drove towards their home.

 

Although the day was was fun, it was tiring too. Sehun now wanted to rest for the rest of the day, without any disturbance. He quietly closed the door and the rest of the people in the house too decided to leave him alone.

 

 Sehun’s mind was running at that moment. He was thinking of what he told Jongin today. Jongin always had a special place in Sehun’s heart. Being his childhood friend and also schoolmate, they knew each other just too well. Jongin had done more than enough for him, and this trust, the trust that he had placed on him, he deserved it.

 

Sehun turned around and opened his reports, he read them carefully. He also saw the pictures of his 3 month old fetus. Even though he had told Jongin that he trusted him, the truth remained that Luhan was the child’s father. Sehun somehow could not stop himself from sending the images to him.

 

After putting some thought to it, Sehun took pictures of the photos in his cell- phone and then sent the images to Luhan.

 


so we can see that Sehun has two sided feelings...he loves Jongin but also cannot ignore Luhan. It is one of my favorite chapters..I don't know why. Important things will start from here, things which even  did not know I would be doing LOL...!! I saw the OVERDOSE video..and it is sooo cool...!!

guys I needed help..I want to see the Showcase EXO had recently....I can't find full links anywhere...!!! if you guys have it or have seen it...can u send me the links..?? with eng subs please..

thank you

justme178 for upvoting

do wait for the next update patiently...!!!

till then....keep commenting, subscribing, and Upvoting...!!! please..keep upvoting...!!! thank you

@RonRoxx