*** 22

BITTER LOVE

The amount of time Jongin had tried to kill was to try and open the rope somehow. He realized that the knots were strong and the only way he could damage rope was to rub it against the wall of the pillar he was bound to. While Kris gave his lecture and told his intentions, he kept rubbing it. But he had not the least expected him to put fire to the place.

 

As the fire spread across the room, Jongin frantically kept rubbing the rope against the pillar. Soon the end caught fire and due to the weak link, even though his hands burnt slightly, he was the first one to be free.

 

Immediately he ran to Luhan to untie his rope. It did not take him much time. As Luhan started to free himself from the ties, Jongin ran to Sehun. He was going in and out of his consciousness. When Luhan had freed himself, he got busy untying his feet. Going forward, both of them braced Sehun properly, holding him from the sides and carefully leaving the room.

 

But by that time, the place was fully ablaze. The wooden furniture and the weak structure had now started burning and falling. Heat and smoke had filled the room. It was difficult to see and breathe. Somehow, the three managed to take a step.

 

Suddenly, a huge beam fell over Jongin. He lost his footing and fell to the burning ground with Sehun and Luhan. Luhan, somehow managed to get up and he also pulled Sehun out from the burning piece of wood, but Jongin was totally under it. Luhan tried to push the beam over, but it was too hot. He then tried to pull Jongin, but that too seemed impossible. The beam was too heavy.

 

“Luhan go…or the baby and Sehun will die.” Jongin shouted.

 

“I need to save you first. None of us should remain here.”

 

“HE IS GOING TO DIE LUHAN. LEAVE.” Jongin screamed his lungs out. Whether it was from love, from pain, or from anger, Luhan did not know, but this time, he did leave his hand and helped Sehun up once again.

 

“Stay put. I will send someone to save you. None of us can die.”

 

 

 

Chanyeol and his team had been looking for the three frantically. A separate search team had been set up and they had got into work. All were sent to different parts of the town looking for them.

 

Chanyeol and two more patrol cars had headed to the highway. When they were almost halfway through, a burning building came into his view. As soon as he saw that, he also noticed a car speed it’s way to the other side, just in the opposite direction. Chanyeol could not mistaken his face. It was Kris.

 

Within seconds, he told the cars behind him to follow Kris’s car and catch him. He called the fire-brigade and the ambulance. His car had reached the building. It was a very old two storied building. His men and he ran upstairs frantically. The promises he had made to Sehun the other day ran inside his mind.

 

 When he reached the top floor, the building had already heated up. Without thinking twice, he just ran inside. That was when he saw Luhan carrying Sehun, coming out of the fire and all the smoke. He ran to them.

 

“Chanyeol-ah….Chanyeol-ah….Jongin…Jongin is stuck inside. Chanyeol…go…save him..please Chanyeol, go save him.” Luhan was crying frantically. Chanyeol went into the fire too. More men came and helped Sehun and Luhan to the ambulance. First aid had been started. Luhan soon lost consciousness in the ambulance.

 

The fire brigade had started putting out the fire both from inside and outside. Since the structure was old, it had now stared giving in. Firemen ran inside with tubes of water.

 

Chanyeol opened his coat and covered his nose and mouth. Visibility level was almost nil. He kept shouting Jongin’s name in the smoke and fire, expecting a reply, but he could not hear anything. He looked wherever he could. Then he suddenly his feet hit something. He looked down. An almost burnt Jongin was lying down, with a burnt pillar over his back.

 

Chanyeol bent down and pulled Jongin’s body out. Since the beam had almost burnt and nothing was left of it, his body came off. But the condition was too bad.

 

“Jongin-ah….you need to be safe. You need to survive okay. You can’t die.” He lifted his body over his shoulder and rushed outside, blindly. The fire was now slowly fading away. When he stepped out of the door, many people came and took away Jongin from Chanyeol. He followed them from behind.

 


 

thank you so much for upvoting.....

GalaxyMinions

shiho55

OhevilHun94

AsianLover19

I got no comments to make over Kris and his lawsuits. I hope whatever decision he takes leads to his well-being. I have pretty much cut myself away from EXO. Something like this happening to EXO, it was a shock as well as extremely unexpected. Now whenever pictures of EXO show up, the first thing I do is to count how many members are there and it breaks my heart when it turns out to be eleven. So I have pretty much stopped myself from getting bothered by them. When everything gets cleared up, I might once again be back spazzing over them.

As for the fic, it will soon get over. More 2-3 chapters left. I just got into college and will soon finish up with the fic before I leave and settle to a different city altogether. So in these two weeks you guys gonna get many updates.

Please keep supporting the fic till the end. Please subscribe and comment your views, whatever it is. AND PLEASE DO UPVOTE......PLEASE...PLEASE...!!!! <3 I love my readers and commentors and subscribers, I LOVE MY UPVOTERS TOO <3 <3

@RonRoxx