Ramen

My annoying next door neighbor

Luhan's POV

After Sehun and I gathered all my things from the back of my car, we walked up to the elevator.

"Hyung. Are you ok with living by your self?" Sehun wondered.

"Neh dongsaeng. I'll be fine. Thanks for your concern." Luhan smiled.

Once we reached the 2nd floor, we walked towards apartment. I took my keys out and opened the door. I stood frozen as I see a girl changing in my apartment.

"AAAAHHHHH! YAH! YOU ERT! HOW DID YOU GET IN MY APARTMENT?! GET OUT! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" She screamed at me making me snap back into reality.

"YAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT!"I yelled back angrily as she walked towards me and started to hit me. WTF! IS SHE CRAZY?! "HEY STOP HITTING ME! THIS IS MY APARTMENT! I JUST MOVED INTO ROOM 21!"

"BABO YAH! YOU ERT THIS IS ROOM 20 AND HOW DID YOU GET THE KEYS TO MY APARTMENT?!" she gave Sehun a freezing glare and Sehun moved behind me.

I looked at her confused and looked over at the door. DAMN! This isn't my apartment? How could I be so stupid? And she was changing! What if she was when I walked in? I wouldn't mind to seeing that though. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know. But these were the keys the landlord gave me. Maybe we have the same keys to our apartment" I politely bowed.

I turned around and began to walk out of the room Sehun following behind. We stopped out side her door and just stood there as the door behind us slammed shut. Through the door, I could her her screaming in frustration. A small smile tugged at my lips.

I looked to my right and there was my apartment. Room 21. I walked over to the door and began to unlock it. I put the key in the key hole and twisted it to the right. *Click* It opened. I shook my head in disbelief as I entered the room. 

It was empty and small but there was a small couch in the living room along with a coffee table. We set the boxes on the floor and slumped down on the couch.

"Hyung, what just happened?" Sehun asked still flushed and wide-eyed. 

"A girl just stripped in front of us. She was really y though. Shes cute too. Sehun, I have a feeling that my life here will be interesting." I smirked.

Sehun hit me on the arm and shook his head in disbelief. "Hyung. Don't say that. You sound like a ert."

I scoffed in disbelief. Ignoring him, I stood up and walked over to my things.Bringing my box of clothes with me, I walked over to my bedroom. 

In the bedroom, there was a double bed but that wasn't the only thing in the room. A small thing that looked like a polaroid picture was lying down on the bed. I placed the box near the closet and walked over to it. I picked it up and held it to my face to take a closer look. 

It was a picture of a girl and a boy. He had his arm around her shoulder. The girl looked really familiar. I took a closer look and I figured it out. It was the girl next door. Could this be her boyfriend? For some reason, I felt tingling in my stomach.I turned the picture around and something was written on the back.

To Kai (aka the love of my life)
Happy Valentines day! I hope our relation ship grows 
stronger and I wish that we'll be together 
forever! I love you!
From Kim Lae Ah (aka the love of your life)

So that's her name. Kim Lae ah. After reading it, I felt really weird. Maybe I was jealous? But why? I don't even know her. Yah, I've seen her half but why do I feel like this?

Putting the picture back down, I walked out of the bedroom and sat next to Sehun who was playing on his phone. And suddenly wondered why the keys to my place opened the door to her place.

"Sehun, how could I have opened her place with the keys to my place?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Molla hyung." Sehun looked over to me but went back playing his game.

A few minutes later, the furniture for my apartment came. Sehun and I brought up everything by ourselves and sooner or later, we got it all up.

2 hours later, Sehun left and my apartment was all ready. I started to get hungry but the fridge was empty  so I decided to try to ask Lae ah if she could give me any food. I walked out of my apartment and slowly approached Lae ah's door.

Heart pounding, palms sweating, I knocked on her door. *Knock. Knock. Knock.* 

"Excuse me, uhm. Do yo-" I was cut off when the door swung open.

"BYUNTAE! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW!" She screamed in my face.

"Look. I'm sorry for what happened. And I promise I'll try not to do that again. But I just moved in and I don't have any food so I was wondering if you can give me any ramen or something? Please?" I pouted.

"No. Now go away." She slammed the door shut.

He knew what was already going to happen but it was still worth a shot. I walked back in my apartment and tried to sleep with an empty stomach.

Your POV

You slammed the door shut and immediately regretted doing that. You pitied him abit and you understood him. Understood that he didn't mean to barge in your apartment like that. With a sigh you walked over to your kitchen and prepared some ramen. While the noodles were boiling, you wrote a little note for him. 

I'm sorry I screamed in your face.
I was just really shocked and really shy because
I've never had anyone see me half .
I prepared some ramen for you since I 
didn't want you to sleep with an empty stomach. 
It's bad for your health.And don't worry, I didn't poison it or anything. :))

After the ramen was done cooking, you placed it in a bowl with some chopsticks and the note on top. You slowly walked out of your apartment with the ramen and placed it on the floor infront of his door. You knocked on the door and quickly ran back inside of your apartment.

I hope he likes it.

Luhan's POV

As I was trying to sleep, I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my bed and walked to the door. When I opened it, no one was there. Confused, I looked down and there there was a fresh bowl of ramen.

I smiled. I knew it was from her. I picked it up and walked towards my kitchen. I noticed a note on the chopsticks and read it. After I read it, I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I happily ate the ramen and slept heavenly.

Thank you for caring Lae ah.