Safe and sound

My annoying next door neighbor

"Wahh. Isn't it our lucky day guys?" the guys holding your wrist said with a smirk on his face.

You wanted to smack him but ofcourse you couldn't.

"Woo! Yea! Shes a nice one." they all started cheering. 

"HEL-" You tried to scream for help but he covered your mouth. Another guy came to you and tied a piece of fabric over your mouth.

"Eeh. Don't even try. Yah Lee Joon. Tie her up." the guys holding your wrist commanded. 

"My pleasure Seugho." He took a rope from his backpack and walked behind you.

Seungho let go of your wrist and you took that chance to escape but there was a another guy guarding behing you.

"Yah. You naughty little girl. Don't try to escape from us." Lee Joon said grabbing your wrists, gripping it tightly.

As he tied the rope around your wrist, he pressed his body against your back kissing your neck.

You tried to shake him off as you cried. Your tears fell down your cheek as Lee Joon was finally done tying you up.

He pushed you to the ground as he tied your ankles together. He caressed your legs while wiping your tears away.

You pushed his hand away with your shoulders crying even more. He stood up not taking his eyes off you. 
You sent him a death glare as he pretended to be scared.

"Nicely done Lee Joon. Now, G.O., strip her." your eyes widened in horror as the guy named G.O. approached you.

He smirked as he kneeled down infront of you. He caressed your arms as you shook you body crying harder.

His hands made his way down to your shirt as he slowly pulled it off. You shook your body harder making hard for him to do his job.
"Aish! STAY STILL!" he slapped your cheek completley taking your shirt off.

There was nothing you could do but cry. You prayed that someone would come and save you.

They all stared at you while you cried, trying to cover your chest with your legs.

Behind in the distance, you saw another group of boys heading towards you.

"YAH! MBLAQ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" One of the guys in the distance yelled. 

You cried harder with a little tears of joy. They all started running towards you as Lee Joon pulled you up by your hair. 

You screamed in pain as you stood up. Lee Joon kept you behind his group which you think is called MBLAQ.

"ARE YOU ING HER?! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!"  a guy from the other group asked grabbing Seungho's collar.

Seungho pushed him off with a smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well. So we meet again BAP." Seungho looked at all the other guys. 

You assumed they group name was BAP.

"Now don't crash another one of our parties again, were just trying to have fun with that beautiful girl over there." he pointed at you. Yongguk looked at you with pity in his eyes. "If you guys don't want any trouble I suggest you leave us alone.

Yongguk punched Seungho in the face making you flinch. G.O. punched Yongguk fighting back. 

They all started to beat eachother up while Lee Joon pulled you against the wall.

He started to kiss and your neck while you cry for help. Luckily, a ramen haired, baby looking guy approached you two.

He pulled Lee Joon off you and started to beat him up.

After all the whooping MBLAQ got, they left. BAP approached you. They untied you and the ramen haired guy gave you his jacket you cover you up.

You noticed that all of their faces was bruised and bleeding.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Yongguk asked you. 

You shook your head while you still cried.

"I'm Yongguk by the way and this is Zelo, Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae. And our group is called BAP" they all bowed to you.

"Thank you for saving me. I'm Lae Ah." your lips trembled.

"Uhh. Where do you live? We'll drop you off there." Zelo asked. 

"No it's ok. You don't have to. I'll be fine." 

"No. What if they come back?" Daehyun insisted.

"Ok. In this building. Room 20." You lead them as they followed behind.

When you arrived, you offered for them to stay for a while so they can treat their cuts and bruises.

They sat down in the living room while you grabbed some ointment and ice.

While you were about to set down the ice and ointment, the door swung open.

Standing infront of the door was Luhan.

"Yah! Lae Ah! What happened?!" He ran over to you.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Where's your shirt? Who are these guys?"  He looked over to BAP.

He cupped your cheeks looking into your eyes. You pushed his hands off and wiped the tears off your face.

"I'm ok. This is BAP. Do you guys mind telling him what happened? I need to go wash up." you asked BAP.
Luhan sat down on the couch beside Zelo. While you headed your way towards the bathroom.

Still sobbing, you made your way out the wash room and handed Zelo back his jacket.

Luhan ordered some black bean noodles. BAP and Luhan ate the noodles while you lied down in bed still sobbing.

Later on BAP left, but Luhan didn't. 

Luhan walked towards your bed and sat in the corner.

"Lae Ah. Are you ok?" Luhan asked.

You nodded.

"Will you be able to go to school tomorrow?" 

You nodded again.

He pulled your wrist sitting you up. He looked into your eyes as you felt your eyes become teary.

You could see in Luhan's eyes that he pities you. Your lips began to tremble as Luhan sat closer to you.

He wrapped his arms around you and you wrapped your arms around him. You began to cry in his arms as he your back. 

"Shh. It's ok Lae ah. I'm here for you. And that's never going to happen again. I'm sorry for not being there to save you." Luhan whispered in your ear.

His words melted your heart. You felt safe and secure in his arms.