Mir, my savoir

My annoying next door neighbor

You didn't know what to do since no one was around until you remembered what Luhan gave you. whistle! Maybe that'll work.

You threw out your other whistle and kept Luhan's instead since it was the first gift he gave you.

You slowly and quietly reached into your backpack trying to find it. Note book, pencil, eraser, chocolate, AH! WHISTLE!

You tried to take your arm out as naturally as you can.  You hid the whistle behind your back as you backed up when Seungho started to approach you.

He pinned you against the wall while covering your mouth. His hands made its was down your . You clenched your fist wanting to punch him.

He found your clenched fists and tugged on the hanging string from the whistle. He looked at you suspiciously as he took the whistle away from you.

He laughed out loud still covering your mouth.

"A whistle? What a ridiculous cutie." He threw the whistle on the floor. "Since you didn't do what we wanted last time, you're now in danger." He  whispered in your ear.

You pushed him off and tried to escape. G.O. caught your arm and pulled you to the ground. Your head hit the floor, then your body followed.

"Don't you remember the last time you tried to escape from us? It didn't work out so well didn't it." G.O. laughed and you fell unconscious.

Luhan's POV

I finished my burger and banana milk wondering where Lae ah was. I looked over to my right and Lae ah's burger only had a bite taken out of it.

Where is she? It's already been 10 minutes. Maybe she's on her period. No, no, no, changing a pad dosen't take that long.

I got worried as time passed by so I decided to look for her. I went in front of the girl's washroom and called for her.

"Lae ah. Are you in there?" she wasn't answering so I went inside. 

There was no one in the washroom but me. The school bell rung and I made my way down to my next class. 

Lae ah and I coincidentally had the same classes. I took my time walking to class feeling sad that Lae ah ditched me. 

I walked in the classroom and looked at the teacher. I looked around and noticed that Lae ah wasn't in the classroom.

"Mr. Lu, you're la-" I ran out of the classroom not listening to what the teacher was saying.

My heart rate started to go up and my palms got sweaty as I checked every girl's washroom in the school.

I found my way to the last girl's washroom in the school. Please be in there Lae ah.

I called for her in the washroom but no one answered. I went in the washroom but no one was there.

With my head down low, I came out of the washroom receiving weird looks from the people who passed by. 

I noticed there was something on the floor. As I got closer to it, my heart began to beat faster and faster. It was Lae ah's whistle.

My eyes widened. MBLAQ! Fear filled your body as you ran opening every classroom trying to find where BAP was.

Luckily, the first classroom you checked had all BAP members. 

"BAP! LAE AH'S MISSING! I THINK MBLAQ HAS HER!" I yelled disturbing the teacher.

"EXCUSE ME! WHO ARE YO- HEY! HEY! GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" The teacher called out as all BAP members ran out of the classroom.

We all ran out of the school trying to avoid the teachers.

"Luhan whats happening? Where's Lae ah?" Zelo asked worriedly.

"I don't know. We were eating lunch together then she said she had to go to the washroom. I waited for 15 minutes for her then I started to get worried so I tried look for her. I checked every girl's washroom in the school but she wasn't there until I went to the last washroom and saw the whistle I gave her lying on the floor." I explained.

"Ok. Luhan stop panicking. We'll call the police and we know where MBLAQ's hiding places are." Yongguk patted my shoulder.

Jongup took his phone out and called 119 (911 in South Korea). 

We entered Daehyun's van and headed to where all MBLAQ's hiding places where.

~End of POV~

You woke up with a big head ache. You were tied up to a chair and standing infront of you was MBLAQ. 

"Our princess is finally awake. How are you feeling?" Seungho laughed. 

You gave him a death glare but he only laughed at you. 

"Lee Joon, you know the drill." Seungho ordered Lee Joon. 

Your eyes widened in fear not knowing what he will do. Lee Joon approached you and untied you to from the chair but you were still tied up.

He pushed to to the ground and everyone else gathered around you. They were carrying slabs of wood.

They started to kick and hit you with the slabs. You cringed from the pain they were giving you.

"Cheondong, you know what's next." Seungho patted Chendong'd back. 

Cheondong left and came back with a full body mirror. He stood it up in front of you. You looked up to see your self.

Your face filled with cuts, bruises, blood, and a black eye.

"Are you done?" Cheondong asked. 

You looked up at him sending him a death glare. He smiled at you before he kicked the glass shattering it into millions of pieces. 

You closed your eyes as the glass cut your skin. You screamed as Seungho squeezed some lemon juice all over your body. 

You cried in pain as your body trembled. Lee Joon carried you back up and tied you on the chair.

You looked up at all of them. They were all smiling and laughing, entertained by what they were doing to you, except one.

The last guy that you didn't know the name of was looking at you with pity in his eyes.

"Mir, go do your thing." Seungho ordered.

Mir is his name. Mir took out a big jug from behind the wall. He poured it around you until the very last drop. It was gas. 

"Don't worry Lae ah, this is the last step. After this, you will never see us ever again." Cheondong smirked.

You looked over at Mir. His head was down. Seungho took out a match box from his pocket and lit up the match.

Your eyes widened in fear as you continued to cry.

"Well, lets go guys. Goodbye Lae ah." Seungho waved one last time before he threw the lit match in to the gas.

The fire ran around you as it grew bigger and bigger. The fire grew closer to you as you tried to scream for help.

It was like you were living in hell. Luhan. Help me please. Soon, you could no longer feel the heat. You felt like you were slowly dying. 

You started to breathe heavily as you slowly suffocated from the smoke.

When you were about to give up on your self, you heard footsteps coming your way. You could no longer scream because you were done screaming.

You looked up to see who it was but with all the smoke you couldn't see very well.

The person suddenly stopped walking and turned to you. What's he doing? HELP ME HERE!

He backed up and sprinted through the fire. Your eyes widened amazed of what you just saw. A person jumping trough fire to save you.

The person got closer to you and your vision finally cleared. The person untied you from the chair and carried you up.

"Lae ah. It's me Mir. Don't worry, I'm here to save you." he said.

Mir. Your eyes slowly shut and your pulse began to drop.