Never

My annoying next door neighbor

During the car ride, I called my mom and told her what had happened to me. She got all worried about me and said she was going to come here but I didn't let her since she would have gotten fired from her job if she did.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come over?" he asked once again.

"Yes Minjin, I'm sure." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiled at me before he drove off. I invited Luhan over to chat for a while at my apartment while we were walking through the hallway.

"So, what do you want to talk about."Luhan sipped his iced tea.

"Uhm. I don't know. Did you enjoy the bubble tea?" I asked.

"Yea." he said staring off into space.

"Did you have fun playing in the rain?" I asked.

"Yea." He said still staring off into space.

"Luhan, go back to your senses." I poked his cheeks with my index finger.

He blinked snapping back to reality. 

"Huh?" He said looking as innocent as ever.

"What's going on?" I giggled from his innocent look.

"Nothing I'm just not in a good mood right now." He said as he rubbed his temples.

"Oh! I'm going to go visit Mir in jail tomorrow, wanna come?" I jumped up and down on the couch beside him.

His eyes widened as he spit out the iced tea from his mouth.

"WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T! WHY WOULD YOU VISIT THOSE JERKS WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU?!" He screamed in my face.

"Luhan, why are you screaming? And why can't I go? I'm not visiting MBLAQ but Mir the one who saved me. Plus who are you to tell me what not to do." I took a sip of my iced tea.

Luhan slammed the glass on the glass coffee table causing a small crack on it. 

"LUHAN!" I screamed.

"Oops." he said not regretting what he did.

"LOOK! YOU MADE A CRACK ON IT! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! JERK!" I picked up the glass to prevent putting weight on the cracked glass so it wont shatter.

"Jerk? Me, a jerk? You know who's the real jerk?" He stood up from the couch, "The person who tried to kill you that your visiting." 

My blood began to boil in anger. I couldn't hold it any longer. I slapped Luhan's cheek leaving a red mark on it.
He adjusted his jaw and looked at me with a smirk.

"What's so special about that table anyway, did Minjin buy it for you or something and by the way, I do not regret a single thing I did to that table." he said.

I took his cup that was halfway full and splashed the iced tea in his face. "JERK! GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" 

He threw his hands up in the air and headed towards the door. 

But before he exited my apartment he said, "You are not going to visit him." and he shut the door.

I put the glass down gently on the table and cried. I looked at the crack on the glass of the table.

 

Why is it so special to her you ask? Well, it's the only memory she has left of her dad.

They use to live together in that apartment, but her mom got a job in America and she was going to take her dad with her.

They knew she was old and responsible enough to live on her own. Her dad gave it to her as a present to congratulate her on living on her own.

But her dad died by a heart attack when they were in the airport about to leave for America.

 

And I fell asleep crying on the table. 

When I woke up, my eyes were puffed up from all the crying I did yesterday. I decided I would still go visit Mir with Yoomi today.

After I finished washing up, I called Yoomi and told her to pick me up from here and we were going to go visit Mir.

When she arrived, I sat in the passenger seat and the first thing she said to me was,

"What happened to your face?"

"Luhan and I got into a fight last night, after our wonderful date." I said.

"You guy went on a date?!" She exclaimed.

"It wasn't a date but it was like a date." I explained.

She nodded and started the engine.

"So how'd you guys fight?" She asked as she began to take off.

"He was talking like he was my dad. He said I couldn't go visit Mir." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it's because hes worried about you." She didn't take her eyes off the road.

"Yea, but he also cracked dad's table." 

She didn't say anything else because she already knew how much that table meant to me.

We quickly arrived at the prison where MBLAQ was staying at. Yoomi talked to the polices while I stood behind listening to them.

The police lead us to the visiting area where we sat on a picnic table.They soon brought out Mir. His eyes widened in shock to see us.

"Oh! What are you doing here?" he asked very surprised.

"I came to talk to you." I said as he sat down on the other side of the table.

"About?" he raised an eyebrow.

"About why you saved me." I spilled out. "Mir, why did you save me?" 

"Oh, about that. Well, you see, the group has been doing that to girls ever since we all met each other. The first time we a girl, I liked it but we got in trouble with BAP so we kidnapped the girl again and Mblaq tried to kill her. I never knew they would actually do that and I really didn't respect that." he confessed.

"Then why didn't you just leave the group?" I asked.

"If I did leave the group, they wouldn't stop what they're doing and continue to murder who ever they . I would always be the one saving the girls before they get killed. And if I left, they would have also killed me because I know all the things they've done." he said.

"Why can't you testify for it and they go to jail for maybe a lifetime if the things they did was really bad." 

"Are you kidding? They have other guys working for them you know? If I do testify they're going to get one of those guys to kill me." he whispered.

I nodded in defeat. 

"Then we can't really do anything about them now right? Well I'm going to go now, thanks again for saving me Mir. I'll visit you some other time." I gave him a hug before I left.

As we were driving back, Yoomi dropped me off at the building as she had to run some errands.

I opened the door to my apartment just to see the last person I would ever want to see in my life right now. Luhan. 

He stood in the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

"What do you want now?" I spoke coldly.

"Why did you go visit him even though I told you not to?" he yelled not surprising me.

"Who are you, my dad?" I crossed my arms.

He scoffed. "No, I'm your friend." 

"Friends? I don't think so. You're the one that's been clinging on to me ever since me met, walking around telling people were friends." I snapped at him.

"Why don't you tell that to your little friend Minjin. He's the one that's been always clinging on to you ever since he got here. And didn't you say you two broke up? Then why is he always flirting and being all touchy with you. He even kissed you on the forehead." 

"Don't you dare bring Minjin in here. He has nothing to do with this. And who are you to talk like you know Minjin and I's past especially if we're not friends?" I walked closer to him.

"So you're not saying we're friends? How can you say that to the one person other than your mom who cares about you? Of all the things I did for you, how can you say that?" his voice got a bit quieter.

"Stop talking nonsense! You barely even know me!" 

"You know what, I'm done. I'm done wasting my time with you." he walked out of my apartment.
But before he closed the door he said, "Never speak to me ever again."

"That sounds good to me. Never." I agreed with him and he slammed the door shut. 

Never